PDA

View Full Version : Attention all 49er troll beaches

Spizi
01-22-2012, 11:36 PM
Get the mother f off our boards. you can suck my d.

IrishRebel
01-22-2012, 11:37 PM
And to all of the respectful 49er fans, good game. That was as intense as the '07 game.

NorCalSports
01-22-2012, 11:38 PM
That's a gracious fan. Tom Brady is from northern CA....see how you do against them. </P>

Classic game. Niners are on an upcycle with what they return and age...at least now they will get respect. No blow out here and NY sueeked out....6 sacks on Manning today. Good luck NY.</P>

Cosmiknight
01-22-2012, 11:39 PM
EAT IT, you disrespectful, condescending pieces of.....

giantyankee1976
01-22-2012, 11:39 PM

co-signed you fugazi ***gots

Spizi
01-22-2012, 11:40 PM
That's a gracious fan. Tom Brady is from northern CA....see how you do against them. </P>

Classic game. Niners are on an upcycle with what they return and age...at least now they will get respect. No blow out here and NY sueeked out....6 sacks on Manning today. Good luck NY.</P>

suck it baby. trolling and talking **** all week on our boards time to shut the f up and jump off the golden gate.

NorCalSports
01-22-2012, 11:45 PM
All week we hear how the Giants are going to thump the niners....2 fumbles by our second string kick returner gave you just enough to win the game. </P>

If anyone sucks it, its the NY troll fans that don't know what a great football game is like. It's fans like a few on this board that give NY a bad rep. The Giants have a great team, but can't call that a dominting win. You need to get better against Brady and his TEs and passing attack if you are going to win it.</P>

</P>

giantyankee1976
01-22-2012, 11:47 PM
it wasn't a dominating win.

but it was a win.

I used to have respect for your club, but dude, so many of your fellow fans have shot that ****er out of the water

Spizi
01-22-2012, 11:47 PM
it wasn't a dominating win and i dont give a ****. we beat your *** so gtfo. fans like me who have to listen to all your **** all week can say whatever the **** we want.

calzonesays
01-22-2012, 11:48 PM
funny 49ers fans calling Giants fans trolls on their own board. This is the GIANTS board. The 49ers fans were the ones trolling all week.

TheStomach
01-22-2012, 11:48 PM
you guys get intimidated of other fans rather easily it seems

TheCatchIII
01-22-2012, 11:49 PM
Class [B]

SackingMyths
01-22-2012, 11:50 PM
Mods. We've suffered these asshats all week.

Kindly remove so we can celebrate!

Grazie

Spizi
01-22-2012, 11:51 PM
Class [B]

Spizi
01-22-2012, 11:51 PM
Class [B]

class?? hahaha good one troll **** you

giantsfan420
01-22-2012, 11:52 PM
SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO SHELI4EVER POSTING THOSE AWFUL TWIN TOWER PICKS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA AT U!AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

ShakeNBake
01-22-2012, 11:52 PM
All week we hear how the Giants are going to thump the niners....2 fumbles by our second string kick returner gave you just enough to win the game. </p>

If anyone sucks it, its the NY troll fans that don't know what a great football game is like. It's fans like a few on this board that give NY a bad rep. The Giants have a great team, but can't call that a dominting win. You need to get better against Brady and his TEs and passing attack if you are going to win it.</p>

</p>

All I hear is excuses, you lost now GTFO- don't let the door hit you in the *** cya at Vernon Davis' party

giantyankee1976
01-22-2012, 11:55 PM
you guys get intimidated of other fans rather easily it seems

LOL

what an ***-monkey you are fugazi PoS, if you knew any of us in real llife you'd pay homage you punk *** *****.

turn off your mom's computer and drink a bottle of Drain-o

JMGGIANTS
01-22-2012, 11:57 PM
All week we hear how the Giants are going to thump the niners....2 fumbles by our second string kick returner gave you just enough to win the game. </P>

If anyone sucks it, its the NY troll fans that don't know what a great football game is like. It's fans like a few on this board that give NY a bad rep. The Giants have a great team, but can't call that a dominting win. You need to get better against Brady and his TEs and passing attack if you are going to win it.</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#000080>EAT ME PAL AND MAY YOU NOT SLEEP TONIGHT. YES IT WAS A DOMINATING WIN. YOUR JEALOUSY IS OBVIOUS</FONT></P>

OX1
01-23-2012, 12:02 AM
Get the mother f off our boards. you can suck my
d.
<font color="#0000ff" size="6">
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

Kingb50
01-23-2012, 12:04 AM

And when they are finished with you send to me , I just bought a g@y horse they can do the same to. Go Giants we willnot be denied!!!

fltechpilot
01-23-2012, 12:11 AM
Let me get this straight,

A fan of the team that relied on leading the league in turnover margin, is taking away from our victory because we won the turnover margin. Someone care to explain?

Spizi
01-23-2012, 12:15 AM
hahaha excuses excuses. don't worry they won't be back

fltechpilot
01-23-2012, 12:17 AM
Thank God. I rarely post on here, but those niners fans really got under my skin

Spizi
01-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Thank God. I rarely post on here, but those niners fans really got under my skin

and then they wanna say we have no class lol they don't deserve any class. so much trolling you would think this was world of warcraft

XxBigWhitxX
01-23-2012, 12:22 AM
I co-sighn with all of this. get the **** out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

tikiandphil
01-23-2012, 12:29 AM

We gave you a chance to be honorable fans, now you can all blow me.

bflo23
01-23-2012, 12:35 AM
What happened to "theyregood" who was talking trash all week about how the 49ers would beat the Giants? His classic line was that Alex Smith will play like Joe Montana with pin point accuracy.

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 12:47 AM

Beat them in Super Bowl XLII and beat them this year already.

lnp12
01-23-2012, 01:22 AM

We gave you a chance to be honorable fans, now you can all blow me.

+1

SF4986
01-23-2012, 01:42 AM
I'm pretty ashamed of the **** talkers on my side of the fence even after we lose. Great game G-Men and good luck in Indy. I don't see how any fan of either team can look at that game as anything other than a total war that was won with a few great key plays. Every mistake on both sides was capitalized on and the Niners made one too many. Say what you will about Williams but our O was our undoing and you can't expect to win every game that comes down to the wire when you can't convert a 3rd down to save your life.

ShakeNBake
01-23-2012, 01:46 AM
I'm pretty ashamed of the **** talkers on my side of the fence even after we lose. Great game G-Men and good luck in Indy. I don't see how any fan of either team can look at that game as anything other than a total war that was won with a few great key plays. Every mistake on both sides was capitalized on and the Niners made one too many. Say what you will about Williams but our O was our undoing and you can't expect to win every game that comes down to the wire when you can't convert a 3rd down to save your life.

Thanks and its ok, every fanbase has their share of *******s.

giantyankee1976
01-23-2012, 01:48 AM

in a game where the weather plays a factor, it boils down to Takeaways/ Turnovers.

definitely the difference-makers in this game. Your guy Williams is the 'scape goat for sure.

Your D is all-beast, with your 2ndary being the weakest link.

85 Davis, I don't like him, but is he a playmaker? Hell yes, no doubt.

Regardless of the "usual" nay-saying and disregarding/ disrespect my Giants get from the media, I am a firm believer in:

An Ugly Win trumps a Pretty Loss.

(sorry so many of your fellow fans reflect so poorly on the likes of you and other decent respectable fans- I have no doubt that there are those who do the same for me and my fellow Giants fans)

CDN_G-FAN
01-23-2012, 01:49 AM
Let me get this straight,

A fan of the team that relied on leading the league in turnover margin, is taking away from our victory because we won the turnover margin. Someone care to explain?

LOL

great post. post of the night so far for me !

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 03:00 AM
SUCK IT.

myles2424
01-23-2012, 03:18 AM
Class [B]
Go watch tennis...

myles2424
01-23-2012, 03:18 AM
Class [B]
Go watch tennis...

Jon6777
01-23-2012, 03:25 AM
Gotta give the 49ers props. By far the toughest game we played all season. With those linebackers they will be a force for years to come.

JMFP2
01-23-2012, 03:25 AM
Seems like there are some cool and knowledgeable SF posters....but man, this board was overrun by a horde of toolbags.</P>

To the cools ones......great game,best of luck, and stick around.</P>

To the toolbags.....like others have said,GTFO.</P>

bleedblue78
01-23-2012, 03:31 AM

If anyone sucks it, its the NY troll fans that don't know what a great football game is like. It's fans like a few on this board that give NY a bad rep.* The Giants have a great team, but can't call that a dominting win. You need to get better against Brady and his TEs and passing attack if you are going to win it.</P>

*</P>
Injuries are part of the game dude...we didnt even have our best cb playing (terrel thomas) not that we needed it but (1 completion to wr) but having two shutdown corners definitely opens up the defensive game plan.....get over it!! You enjoyed your 5 turnovers against the saints....suck it

obalgos
01-23-2012, 03:40 AM
I live in SF and man people are just bad losers. Some are gracious, but most are unbelievable. Most my friends wanted to "kill the Giants and bomb their bus." And the funny thing is, they were actually not kidding. I was cheering here in my apartment when the Giants won and one guy came at my door and just went off. Some of them needs to learn how to lose. I mean most of them only hopped into SF because they were winning, same with SF Giants back in 2010.

calzonesays
01-23-2012, 03:42 AM
SF fans seem like some of the most disgusting. 49ers fans are even threatening Kyle Williams and his kids on twitter, that's about as low as you can go.

slipknottin
01-23-2012, 03:45 AM
Some of them needs to learn how to lose.

Youd think they would have had plenty of experience with that. Guess its tougher when you're a bandwagon fan and your wagon crashes.

obalgos
01-23-2012, 03:46 AM
SF fans seem like some of the most disgusting.* 49ers fans are even threatening Kyle Williams and his kids on twitter, that's about as low as you can go.

Im gutted by how nasty they are. Even my friends on Facebook and Twitter were just harsh. These are people I've known for a long time. Threatening Kyle, Giants. It's ridiculous. It's true that a loss can really bring out your true colors.

obalgos
01-23-2012, 03:50 AM
Some of them needs to learn how to lose.

Youd think they would have had plenty of experience with that. Guess its tougher when you're a bandwagon fan and your wagon crashes.

Extremely true. A lot of people I knew here in SF who didn't even bother with football or didn't like the SF Niners were suddenly buying gears and accessories and talking all this crap to me even though they clearly don't know anything about football or the niners.

JMFP2
01-23-2012, 04:13 AM
Looks like the Saints fans were pulling for the G-Men this time around.</P>

</P>

http://whodatzone.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42038&amp;st=0</P>