PDA

View Full Version : ****** Official GIANTS are going to Superbowl XLVI for a rematch of Superbowl XLII ******

Tommy_Ribs
01-22-2012, 11:47 PM
At the start of the year, I said we had 5-11 written all over us.

Never have I been so glad to be such a moron.

This team has shown heart and character that I don't know I have ever seen in a football team.

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-22-2012, 11:59 PM
How many time does Eli have to beat Tom Brady....at least once more

Manning4MVP
01-23-2012, 12:00 AM
I don't like the idea of a rematch. We beat them twice already.. they will be out for our heads.

NYGRealityCheck
01-23-2012, 12:06 AM
The Giants went from 12 points down with around 3-5 minutes left at Dallas facing possible playoff elimination to SUPERBOWL-bound!!!!!!!!

Simply Amazing!!!!!!

shotcalla39
01-23-2012, 12:06 AM
I thought we were dead after the new Orleans debacle.... This is eerily similar to 07 ... I gave up on the team midseason then and did the same now.... There's no stopping us now

BigBlue1971
01-23-2012, 12:08 AM
i love this team. very proud of the way they played today.</P>

that win......on the road is the mark of a great champion!</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Go Giants!</FONT></P>

DJloves
01-23-2012, 12:15 AM
So proud of this team. I love them so damn much. The defense stepped up when our offense couldn't get it going in the second half. And props to Thomas with two heads-up plays.

Play calling will hopefully be better next week. Aside from horrible offensive line play, I think the second half was one of the worst play calling halves of the year. 1st down - maybe one yard gain if that. 2nd down - sack. 3rd down - play breaks down. We need to get first downs without taking it all the way to third down lol.

britishblue2
01-23-2012, 12:16 AM
There's still room on the bus guys....all aboard ....

ITS PAAAARTY TIME !!!!

nykn72
01-23-2012, 12:17 AM
ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Dabluguy
01-23-2012, 12:22 AM
WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! SEE MY SIG. Pretty much says it all!!!!! GO GIANTS!!! Lets bring home #4!!!!!!

NYG4ME
01-23-2012, 12:24 AM
ALL IN BABY! GGGGGGGGGGGGG MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Week49
01-23-2012, 12:25 AM
You guys better beat the Pats, lol. Personally don't want to see them win the SB.

That just me tho.. but I know you guys feel the same way, of course.

scoopscj
01-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Unreal. All in!

GJRNYG
01-23-2012, 12:26 AM
I still can't believe it.

mrg3
01-23-2012, 12:30 AM
Great old time Defensive game, Great Win! Bring on The Pats

Denaliman316
01-23-2012, 12:30 AM
WOOO

SUPERBOWL! BOUND!!!

derekunion28
01-23-2012, 12:37 AM
as quick as it came IT CAN go....LETS GO BLUE

byron
01-23-2012, 12:49 AM

This team has shown heart and character that I don't know I have ever seen in a football team.

man I was hard on them too at one pointI through it was time for wholesale changes...Big props to TC, his staff and these players for makinfg a fool of me...Giants Football man ****ing awesome!!!

Kiwi_Giant
01-23-2012, 12:53 AM
That was definitely a hard one to sit thru. I don't have any finger nails left - but who cares!!! Superbowl HERE WE COME!!!!

harrycarson
01-23-2012, 12:55 AM
NEED SLEEPY, TOO EXHAUSTED FROM THAT ONE!!! SUPERBOWL AND HYPE PRIOR GONNA BE KILLER FELLAS, CONGRATS AND ENJOY, only comes to the lucky.

Drez
01-23-2012, 01:02 AM
Who woulda thunk it... After all the FA losses and injuries, after our midseason slide, that we'd be sitting here on the precipice of another Super Bowl win?</P>

I've got to say I'm very proud of everyone on this team. They've given everythiung and left all on the field the past several weels. </P>

#AllIn!!</P>

SteelCityGal
01-23-2012, 01:10 AM
Hey Giants Fans --- CONGRATULATIONS from a Steeler Fan!

Way to go!

Lot's of us will be cheering for the Giants in the Superbowl. Beat the Patsies!

GiantWarfare
01-23-2012, 01:15 AM
How many time does Eli have to beat Tom Brady....at least once more

one more time!

ALL IN!!!!

arrjay
01-23-2012, 01:18 AM
<FONT color=#000080 size=6>GMEN! </FONT></P>

Angerer
01-23-2012, 02:18 AM
I'm a huge Colt fan, but on SuperBowl Sunday I will cheer for your Giants as they take down hoodie and Brady. Dont dissapoint me. You can't let Brady get another ring

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 02:47 AM
YUM YUM YUM

Brady will be needing a diaper in 2 weeks

BayBombers
01-23-2012, 05:00 AM
49ers fan here. Great game very disappointed with the result but what can ya do. Im rooting for yall mainly because I still want Montana as the best QB ever, but also because you guys worked hard to get here this year, plus who likes the Patriots?

suzyq
01-23-2012, 07:07 AM
I am a Giants fan up here in MA and I want nothing more than to shut the Patriots down on Superbowl Sunday!We are all in baby! Go G Men!!!!!!

hungrrrry
01-23-2012, 09:52 AM
My daughter and I are sooooo freakin' happy the Giants are back in the Superbowl!!! We are going to relax...maybe even watch the Pro-bowl since it is before the SB this year...during this two week period.

Just going to enjoy the next two weeks knowing it is our team that is going to be there!

dutch1956
01-23-2012, 10:37 AM
I have never given up on this team. Disappointed yes, but back to watching them the following week. You look at what Brady did yesterday. Then look at Eli. Look at the entire team we are the better team. We prove it over and over again and still there are people that give excuses as to why the other team lost. We came we saw and we Conquered Onward to the bowl. All in for Big Blue!!!!.

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 11:17 AM
I can't believe how up and down this team can be... How is it possible? It defies logic. From the Redskins to this. Unbelievable.

MAGIC.

WOW.

Defies explanation.

Burgermiesta
01-23-2012, 11:34 AM
I have to agree at the beginning of the season I was thinking that we were in serious trouble. I mean everything from the injuries to not signing anyone to our team during the free agency period. I said to myself 8-8 at best. But wow what a year and ELI has gotten better which I thought wasn't possible. He has such a quiet confidence that I find COOL. He def is a great captian and QB. I am happy for the team for a great effort and season. We have one more to go...Let's Get it Done!!!! GO Giants!!!!

BlueReign
01-23-2012, 12:29 PM
HOLY CRAP. WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL.

Grey333
01-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Well guys, I'm a die hard Cowboys fan of 35 years. I know what
rivalry the Boys and Giants have and well, I've never been an Eli fan at
all. But at the end of the day a fan of football puts his sidelined
team on the shelf and does whats right. Not ALL Cowboys fans are bad btw

The
Giants showed grit, Manning hung tough through a game that had to hurt
with the pounding he took and are going to the big dance. The entire
team earned this chance to play in the SB and as a fan of the game I
say...

Congrats to the Giants and their fans, now lets kep the Lombardi trophy in the NFC.

Regards:
From a disappointed for my team fan
and
An appreciative fan to the other guys.

Grey333
01-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Well guys, I'm a die hard Cowboys fan of 35 years. I know what
rivalry the Boys and Giants have and well, I've never been an Eli fan at
all. But at the end of the day a fan of football puts his sidelined
team on the shelf and does whats right. Not ALL Cowboys fans are bad btw

The
Giants showed grit, Manning hung tough through a game that had to hurt
with the pounding he took and are going to the big dance. The entire
team earned this chance to play in the SB and as a fan of the game I
say...

Congrats to the Giants and their fans, now lets keep the Lombardi trophy in the NFC.

Regards:
From a disappointed for my team fan
and
An appreciative fan to the other guys.

jimsgints
01-23-2012, 01:31 PM
I don't like the idea of a rematch. We beat them twice already.. they will be out for our heads.

Don't forget, we beat the redksins three times in a season, we can do it again!!

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-23-2012, 01:35 PM
I just cant stop thinking how right Ernie Accorsi was for rolling the dice and trading for Eli....wonder if will ever get the full credit he deserves....ALL IN

GiantinCt
01-23-2012, 01:49 PM
THAT was sweet!
See ya in Indy Bill & Tom....... and don't forget, no cameras!!!!

chasjay
01-23-2012, 03:49 PM
I have never given up on this team. Disappointed yes, but back to watching them the following week. You look at what Brady did yesterday. Then look at Eli. Look at the entire team we are the better team. We prove it over and over again and still there are people that give excuses as to why the other team lost. We came we saw and we Conquered Onward to the bowl. All in for Big Blue!!!!.

Your post gave me a T-Shirt idea (and I'm not stoned either - at least not at the moment)
We Came.. We Saw..We Coughlined

BigBlue2010
01-23-2012, 04:51 PM
There's still room on the bus guys....all aboard ....

ITS PAAAARTY TIME !!!!

Wow, it's so good to see you post. Don't you know we were worried about you !!

som12
01-23-2012, 07:53 PM
Giants fans going to the game in Indy will be meeting up on Friday February 3rd at the Ice Ultra Lounge for the Aces & Angels XLVI party. www.aces-angels.org

pj18
01-23-2012, 09:01 PM
All sorts of happy.

Cindy in INdy
01-24-2012, 12:36 AM
IT's just killin me that I am only 3 hours away from all this...don't think my nerves can take much more after that game!!!!

BillTheGreek
01-24-2012, 04:32 AM
IT's just killin me that I am only 3 hours away from all this...don't think my nerves can take much more after that game!!!!

Uncle Sam says go to the Game ,we need the 12th person & God Bless K. Williams !

Terminator56
01-24-2012, 10:47 AM
http://youtu.be/tet_D8WUk1o

BillTheGreek
01-24-2012, 02:25 PM
I still can't believe it.

UNCLE SAM SAYS "BELIEVE"

BillTheGreek
01-24-2012, 02:31 PM

AND AFTER THE SUPER BOWL ONE OF THE GIANTS IS GOING TO "DINSNEYLAND"

BillTheGreek
01-24-2012, 02:40 PM

Way to go!

UNCLE SAM SAID " WHEN I COME BACK NEXT TIME I WANT TO BE A STEELER "

scoopscj
01-24-2012, 05:15 PM
Is it ok to still be in shock that our Giants are going to the Super Bowl... even 2 days later?

vcruz2013
01-24-2012, 05:16 PM
chyuhhhh supah bowwwlll

dinz
01-24-2012, 10:58 PM
I am a Giants fan up here in MA and I want nothing more than to shut the Patriots down on Superbowl Sunday!We are all in baby! Go G Men!!!!!!
ditto! FromMA also.. already hearing trash talk from pats fans, im keeping my mouth shut, my giants can do my talking feb 5th!

GMan883
01-24-2012, 11:14 PM
Is it ok to still be in shock that our Giants are going to the Super Bowl... even 2 days later?

i'm still having trouble bELIeving it...but nonetheless i'm ALL IN!!!

ikebibby91
01-25-2012, 11:15 AM
URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/3349437/eli-timeout.html]http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=3349437&amp;t=o[/URL] GIFSoup (http://gifsoup.com/)

nycisgreat
01-25-2012, 02:23 PM

I agree. I feel with the Patriots 2 TE set will do some damage to our secondary if we don't get to Brady often. The thing about the Patriots offense this season is that with the short crossing and slant patterns to their wr's and te's. Brady doesn't have to hold on to the ball that long. Which is a bad thing for our d-line. We just have to wait and see, but I do think this game will be a high scoring game.

BigBlue D
01-25-2012, 05:22 PM

I think we all had that thought in the back of our minds. The injuries we suffered and loss of players in FA did not demand a vow of confidence. But the TEAM stepped up big, when it mattered MOST.

dinz
01-25-2012, 11:23 PM
watching end of san fran game, beckum made some big catches in this game.. jsut saying :)

Cindy in INdy
01-25-2012, 11:40 PM
AND AFTER THE SUPER BOWL ONE OF THE GIANTS IS GOING TO "DINSNEYLAND"</P>

still can't get my head around it....SB XLVI</P>

gumby742
01-27-2012, 10:17 AM
We were still a garbage team up until the Jets game. 2 SBs in 4 years is an unreal feeling. No wonder Steeler fans and Pats fans are smug little *******s.</P>

Voldamort
01-27-2012, 10:43 AM
The fire is burning with the Giants I see ELI HAVING A BIG DAY!!! The New York Football Giants Winning Superbowl 46!!! I live for this!!! Go Gmen bring it home.

Dover Giant
01-27-2012, 01:38 PM
Just have the feeling the Brady's boys have been exposed for what they are a team on the decline about to meet the rising stars

Hoova0797
01-27-2012, 03:18 PM
I am so anxious for Super Bowl Sunday....unfortunately, I'm in Afghanistan and will have to watch the game on Monday, 6 Feb at 5 AM, but I can't wait. I'm tired of hearing about revenge from the Patriots fans....we win this, we can marvel at another great turnaround in Giants and NFL history....4-1 in Superbowls would be awesome...it's going to be a great, hard fought game. In the end, I believe the GMEN will be the ones left standing!

Makali
01-27-2012, 06:15 PM
Just want to wish all the best to the team. I lived in Jacksonville when they formed the Jaguars and remember well the high work ethic and professionalism demonstrated by coach Coughlin. In effect, I've been a fan of his coaching ever since.

Doesn't hurt that I like the team and would like to see Eli and Company take the cup. So, I'll be rooting for them. Go get 'em GIANTS.

Antwuan
01-28-2012, 04:00 AM
Go Giants!!!

Going2Indy
01-28-2012, 10:10 AM
Has anyone noticed that on Giants.com on a mobile device, it still shows the team's record as 9-7 on the home screen? We're 12-7 and don't need to be reminded about some of the less than stellar performances earlier this year. The team needs to update that website.

Redeyejedi
01-28-2012, 10:20 AM
I had them pegged for around .500 season and was right. I would of never guessed 9-7 would of gotten them a playoff spot. What bothers me about this teams is there are motivation issues.Yes they won every game that matters and thats the most important thing. it is frustrating though and it was evident they didnt play at a high intensity level all year. U can chalk some of it up to injuries but not all of it

BillTheGreek
01-28-2012, 06:09 PM
I CAN'T WAIT !
NOTHING FINER THAN A REPEATER !

BillTheGreek
01-29-2012, 09:05 AM

Way to go!

Thanks........Love the Steel Curtain guys
whats Zonka doing?

keleda
01-29-2012, 11:48 AM
Congrats Giants team and Fans....it doesn't take nuclear physics formula to beat Pats, just focus on discomforting the QB Tom Brady. here is an example.. what makes a king at war discomfortable?the answer is pretty easy. when his gaurds or protects got hit, shot, or discomforted then the nervousnous begin the sign of losing a war starts there. How many times we observe Tom Brady got nervous in such occasions and see him lost a game. Please, please, please....pass this to the coach and players if anyone got the access....Go Giants

bearbryant
01-29-2012, 08:44 PM
Living in Rhode Island, I have the great pleasure of reminding my fellow Ocean Staters just who beat who's butt recently, its really Super!! I went to game 9 with 3 other pats fans and watching Jake Ballard'swinning catch in the end zone was definitely " Pay Back" after listening to those boobs after they went up by there last TD. Look, we beat them in game9 this year and we beat them in the preseason, if we do the same things we did in 07 ( beat up brady and protectEli)we'll come away with the same result. Fewell will either come up with a plan to beat the patsoffense or he will not. The rest of the Giants will play their game. Go Giants!!!</P>

miked1958
01-29-2012, 10:31 PM
The Giants went from 12 points down with around 3-5 minutes left at Dallas facing possible playoff elimination to SUPERBOWL-bound!!!!!!!!

Simply Amazing!!!!!!
This

upstart
01-30-2012, 11:05 PM
The Pats are doomed !!!
The Pats face the greatest QB in the WORLD !!!
We are doomed

Tom Brady is over the HILL !!
We are doomed

The Gaints 4 lineman are like superman !!!
We are doomed

The Pats D can't stop anyone !!!
We are doomed

BB has lost his edge, TC is heads up better !!
We are doomed

I am so sick of hearing this bullsh$t. It started tonight when the NFL station asked "If you needed to win ONE game who would you pick-Tom Brady or the hick tard QB that plays for the NYG's. " ? are you kidding me ?

I laugh

Pats- 27
*****wipes- 17

Pierre-Paul
01-30-2012, 11:50 PM
If you are sick of hearing it, may I suggest NOT visiting a Giants website. For that matter, don't watch any coverage of the game. If you do, you will be confronted with the truth. You are doomed.

DJloves
01-31-2012, 11:55 PM
So is Nicks going to be at least close to 100%? I just heard he's listed as questionable. I really hope he's able to play physically and he's able to do more of what he's done all postseason. I have a feeling they'll double Cruz first.

JJC7301
02-02-2012, 12:27 AM

Simply Amazing!!!!!!
Gotta believe!!

MarkNYG10
02-02-2012, 03:13 PM
This message goes out to the rest of the NFL...what did we do?

Kruunch
02-03-2012, 02:34 PM

**** I'm still in shock.

Lambeau12
02-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Hey Giant fans who do you guys hate more, us or the Patriots? I mean who do you consider more of a rivalry?

SMC
02-03-2012, 04:09 PM
I hate the Patriots because I hate all things Boston (Sawx, Celtics, Bruins, BC, etc.).

Besides that, the hatred in order would be Cowboys then Eagles. Never really hated Skins. Probably a Theisman thing. LOL

Kruunch
02-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Hey Giant fans who do you guys hate more, us or the Patriots? I mean who do you consider more of a rivalry?

Assuming you're a Packers fan by your handle, I'd say the Pats.

I don't *hate* either of you, but given our SB history with the Pats, they make for a better rivalry right now.

I'm sure if we meet in the post season again next year, I may change my tune.

irisheyes
02-03-2012, 05:21 PM
just wanna wish the giants the best of luck(irish eyes will be smilling on you on sunday) from all the giants fans in ireland!new york symbolises everything that the free world represents,and the city that so many of us over here have links too,i have been a giants fan for years,the nfl is very big over here and the game is huge news over here.will be watching with all my giants gear on that i got in lidls in times sq last yr!!!would love to go to the new meadowlands sometime,anyone know how to get tickets for nxt season??!!anyway,good luck tom and the whole team from every giant in ireland

NYfanatic
02-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Giants win 21-17.
Eli has 3 tds.
Bradshaw will break out one big difference making run.
JPP has 2 sacks.

pezman1963
02-04-2012, 03:45 AM
The Giants look very relaxed........ that is a good thing.....

pezman1963
02-04-2012, 04:01 AM
I am life long Die Hard NY Giants fan...... 1967 to now
I do not hate the Green Bay Packers....... I have nothing but respect for Packers....
I like them enough to have become a Shareholder.
I so for GO Giants GO GGGGmen!
but also Go Pack Go (as long as your not playing the Giants)
The Patriots, I hate!
I hate they played my City and State to get Mass to build in Foxboro. It cost million in Hartford CT for was only leaverage. I hate them over spygate.... and Finally I hate trash talking fans.... I hate like I HATE the Dallas Cowboys....Hate like I hate the Eagles...

pezman1963
02-04-2012, 04:15 AM
The Pats are doomed !!!
The Pats face the greatest QB in the WORLD !!!
We are doomed

Tom Brady is over the HILL !!
We are doomed

The Gaints 4 lineman are like superman !!!
We are doomed

The Pats D can't stop anyone !!!
We are doomed

BB has lost his edge, TC is heads up better !!
We are doomed

I am so sick of hearing this bullsh$t. It started tonight when the NFL station asked "If you needed to win ONE game who would you pick-Tom Brady or the hick tard QB that plays for the NYG's. " ? are you kidding me ?

I laugh

Pats- 27
*****wipes- 17

The hick that beats you 75% of the time..........???????
4th quarter TDs Eli has record

Keep in mind at 24 20 win the Giants did nor have Nicks Bradshaw Manningham was playing hurt. my Prediction Giants 38 Pats 17

Giantsfan62
02-04-2012, 10:17 AM
"Hey Giant fans who do you guys hate more, us or the Patriots? I mean who do you consider more of a rivalry?"

No hate for the Packers here! They are my second favorite team.
Of course I was for the Giants 100 percent in the playoff game VS GB,though !

The Patsies? I loathe them almost as much as the Cowboys and illeagles.....

dinz
02-04-2012, 08:57 PM
go giants.. everyone enjoy the game.. remember beckum.. hes going to make a big play in this game

swimeasy
02-04-2012, 11:56 PM
GO GIANTS!! ALL IN!!

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 02:24 AM
Yeah, ok dude. They're going down.

Joe Morrison
02-05-2012, 02:39 AM
Really can't wait for the game, then it's all on the field and we can put an end to all the BS.</P>

This is going to be a good game, Giants managed to put up points against the 9ers who had a top notch defense and gave up two plays to Vernon Davis,shut down Arron Rodgers and basically scored at will on Green Bay.</P>

Pats beat a overhyped Ravens team and had to get a shank to win the game. Beat Tim Tebow and the Bronco's, like that wasn't a gimme, for all the exitement Tebow brought to the table this year there was not way he was winning in Foxboro.</P>

Giants have beaten the Pats 2 times in a row, 2007 for all the marbles and again this year.</P>

If you look at the matchups and it follow suit, defense wins superbowls and the GMEN on on top of their game going into this one.</P>

BB will figure a way to keep it close, but without turnovers the Giants should win this without to much trouble.</P>

Go Giants</P>

atl-giant
02-05-2012, 03:11 AM

Greenbay is not a threat from the couch....
[*-)]