PDA

View Full Version : Giants Offensive Line Stink!!!

NYDestroyer
01-22-2012, 11:48 PM
I hate to be negative on this day, but I can't be happy until the Giants win the Superbowl. Giants will not win the Superbowl with such a terrible offensive line in the Superbowl. Kevin Boothe and Kareem McKenzie STINK!!! Center is almost stink as well.

Protect Eli and don't turn the ball over and the Giants can be anyone.

BigBlueFanNJ
01-22-2012, 11:49 PM
the patriots defense aint as good as SF

Cags
01-22-2012, 11:54 PM
I hate to be negative on this day, but I can't be happy until the Giants win the Superbowl.* Giants will not win the Superbowl with such a terrible offensive line in the Superbowl.* Kevin Boothe and Kareem McKenzie STINK!!! Center is almost stink as well.

Wow brother are you out of your mind or what

Ruttiger711
01-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Patriots won't come anywhere near this type of pressure.

TheReal_LT
01-22-2012, 11:58 PM
I hate to be negative on this day, but I can't be happy until the Giants win the Superbowl.* Giants will not win the Superbowl with such a terrible offensive line in the Superbowl.* Kevin Boothe and Kareem McKenzie STINK!!! Center is almost stink as well.

I'm glad that we won but Reese needs to do somethiing with this subpar O-Line this off season

NYDestroyer
01-22-2012, 11:58 PM
I hate to be negative on this day, but I can't be happy until the Giants win the Superbowl. Giants will not win the Superbowl with such a terrible offensive line in the Superbowl. Kevin Boothe and Kareem McKenzie STINK!!! Center is almost stink as well.

Wow brother are you out of your mind or what

Winning is not good enough until you win it all. Brady is on a revenge tour and must not show weakness in any area. To be the best/champions you have got to truly be the best. The giants are lucky to win today's game and Superbowl will be harder.

buddy33
01-23-2012, 12:00 AM
You have to give credit to that defense. They are very good.

I will say though, they made adjustments or something because early in the game Eli had all day to throw.

ShakeNBake
01-23-2012, 12:02 AM
You have to give credit to that defense. They are very good.

I will say though, they made adjustments or something because early in the game Eli had all day to throw.

Talk about night and day Eli was getting the **** beaten out of him after the first half

wrek537emc
01-23-2012, 12:05 AM
I give SF credit, but every time I asked for the Oline to hold... Eli was on his back. But it was a road game against the best defense in the NFL.