PDA

View Full Version : ALEX SMITH= TIM TEBOW

giantsfan420
01-22-2012, 10:55 PM
YUP...I'D SAY AFTER WATCHING THE 9ERS TRY DESPERATELY NOT TO PUT IT IN HIS HANDS AND ALL HIS TEBOW LIKE ONE HOPS, HE WAS GARBAGE GRANOLA!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH REMEMBER THE 9ER MORONS WHO SAID SMITH IS AS GOOD AS ELI?

HAHAHAH MAYBE TEBOW

ShakeNBake
01-22-2012, 10:56 PM
How can you insult Tebow like that?

calzonesays
01-22-2012, 10:57 PM
yeah, he's a game manager playing way over his head.

Tx49erFan
01-22-2012, 10:58 PM
You guys are idiots....He went deep on you twice with Vernon. Smith is not the problem...he has no damn receivers to throw too. Good luck in the SB hopefully lady luck will be with you there as well.

Wes
01-22-2012, 10:58 PM
eh...hes not horrible..not great but not horrible....i mean he manages the game</P>

he manages it well enough... his issue on the one hops was pressure and he did what hes supposed to do get rid of it and not take a sack or turnover</P>

ShakeNBake
01-22-2012, 10:59 PM
You guys are idiots....He went deep on you twice with Vernon. Smith is not the problem...he has no damn receivers to throw too. Good luck in the SB hopefully lady luck will be with you there as well.

Bye Troll, cya at Vernon Davis' party!

Week49
01-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Aye, Smith is good. Leave the guy alone. This team desperately needs one great WR and at least another good person on OL.

Eli got sacked more, but when he had time to throw, he had time to throw. Alex never really gets that benefit. Have to use what you got.

nycisgreat
01-22-2012, 11:00 PM
YUP...I'D SAY AFTER WATCHING THE 9ERS TRY DESPERATELY NOT TO PUT IT IN HIS HANDS AND ALL HIS TEBOW LIKE ONE HOPS, HE WAS GARBAGE GRANOLA!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH REMEMBER THE 9ER MORONS WHO SAID SMITH IS AS GOOD AS ELI?

HAHAHAH MAYBE TEBOW

Normally, I wouldn't say anything, but don't be like the trolls from the other boards. I have seen much on this board flaming Alex Smith. Let's keep it that way. We don't need to trash talk let the rest of them. Let the outsiders talk about QB while we rack up the Superbowl championships.

giantsfan420
01-22-2012, 11:01 PM
anyone wanna post his stat line?

i know he had 1 pass to a wr...lmfao cough tebow cough

and at one point was like 3 for 14 aaaahahahaha

a good game manager but cmon he cant handle the heat or play clutch like eli

woooooooooo

TheStomach
01-22-2012, 11:02 PM
big win by the giants who have played way over their head all playoffs. The super bowl will be exciting, the giants might pull off beating 4 teams that are all better teams.

giantsfan420
01-22-2012, 11:05 PM
big win by the giants who have played way over their head all playoffs. The super bowl will be exciting, the giants might pull off beating 4 teams that are all better teams.

lol. r u guys gonna keep smith and implement the option scheme like denver??

HAHA U GUYS PICK 30TH...good luck getting a qb

woooo gmen all over the 9er face

giantsfan420
01-22-2012, 11:08 PM
12-26 for 185 and 2 VD doing all the work TD's.

yup...eerily like tebow ahhh hahaha

bELIeve_in_Giants
01-22-2012, 11:11 PM
The rest of the world had given up on Alex. He had a great year and lead his team to within a whisper of the superbowl. I have to give it to him. I don't see any reason to diss him tonight.

giantsfan420
01-22-2012, 11:13 PM
The rest of the world had given up on Alex.* He had a great year and lead his team to within a whisper of the superbowl.* I have to give it to him.* I don't see any reason to diss him tonight.

oh i completely agree. just retrolling the 9er trolls who were saying smith is as good as eli or better and that smith has better mechanics lol.

Week49
01-22-2012, 11:20 PM
Took 7 years for a QB to build into one who doesn't fall apart in clutch moments. So no, we'll keep him.

He can make extremely accurate throws and when we get enough weapons on WR to be able to do that any given play, he'll have very reasonable shots at 300 yard games at any given time.

But better than Eli; no. Needs more time in the new system.

slipknottin
01-22-2012, 11:22 PM
He can make extremely accurate throws.

You mean he was AIMING for the dirt?

giantsfan420
01-22-2012, 11:24 PM
He can make extremely accurate throws.

You mean he was AIMING for the dirt?

lmfao.

ONE pass completed to a wr...very similar to tebow, well actually tebow gets a few completed to his wr.

maybe smith can be a rb bc he sure as hell looked better running than throwing.

Voldamort
01-22-2012, 11:26 PM
The kid will make his cash,and the contract will be his undoing!

Sarcasman
01-22-2012, 11:30 PM
You guys are idiots....He went deep on you twice with Vernon.* Smith is not the problem...he has no damn receivers to throw too.* Good luck in the SB hopefully lady luck will be with you there as well.

I agree, I think he's a good QB who is only going to get better.

V Davis is a ******bag..but how you can knock Smith is beyond me. Tough kid, good player. Now that he has a real coach I think he's gonna be real good.

Mr Excitement
01-22-2012, 11:30 PM

Besides those 2 WIDE OPEN passes....he was lost...

PrideofNY
01-22-2012, 11:37 PM
I can see the similarity, in the way he played tonight, to Tebow. I thought he looked a little skittish and took off running a lot, and was inaccurate at times. BUT, he is MUCH better than Tebow. I think he was just being very cautious, especially towards the end.

Week49
01-22-2012, 11:55 PM
I'm not talking trash bra. We obviously didn't have any pass game today. I don't know what the hell happened to Crabtree.

But what I was saying was, he 'can' make extremely accurate throws. Those are usually the plays we setup throughout a game to have one of our receivers get separation. If you watched our games throughout the season, we usually have a couple drives a game where we are unstoppable down field in the passing game.

It really speaks for how well the guy can do when he gets in a rhythm. Make the necessary improvements on offense by surrounding him by a couple more key players, and trust me, the guys going to be really good.

Week49
01-23-2012, 12:00 AM
"lmfao.

ONE pass completed to a wr...very similar to tebow, well actually tebow gets a few completed to his wr.

maybe smith can be a rb bc he sure as hell looked better running than throwing."

Wow, ur using one game to summarize the guys whole season. Can you tell me this is the way he's played throughout the whole season? Or is this the only 9er game you're aware of?

appodictic
01-23-2012, 12:06 AM
Like tebow he does not have anyone to throw to. I would not have him over Eli but I would rather have him over sanchez.

M0rbid
01-23-2012, 12:08 AM
Remember this thread: Alex Smith &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Eli
Alex Smith is elite.

Please get rid of 9ers trolls.....

SF4986
01-23-2012, 12:17 AM
I think he's done alright all year considering his options at WR. Crabtree is our #1 and deserves to be a #3 at best. Our only two real threats to even CATCH a damn pass are a tight end and a running back????? What the hell??? Even our O-Line is better at catching passes!
Smith is no Manning, Manning, Brady, or Rogers, but I think he'll be better next year if he gets some viable options. We've got a LOT of effort into this guy and there's not much else for QB options for us right now, so I think we have to make it work.

lawl
01-23-2012, 12:21 AM
Definitely said to my friend that hes having a Tebow like game.