PDA

View Full Version : Reese haters, please eat crow here if you have the heart.

NWKEffectElement
01-22-2012, 11:10 PM
You know who you are.

gmen0820
01-22-2012, 11:11 PM
Show yourselves. Tmurda I'm talking to you.

tripleaamin9
01-22-2012, 11:13 PM
not one of them all I can say this rome wasn't built over night and the construction is almost done

HAMMERHEDD
01-22-2012, 11:18 PM
No crow here. I have always believed in Reese's approach. He know's how to build a competitive team, IMO.

buddy33
01-22-2012, 11:18 PM
Good thread.

Reese is a great GM.

slipknottin
01-22-2012, 11:19 PM
yea, always loved what reese has done too, but holy crap does that OL need some help. Did anyone on that line block anyone all game?

NWKEffectElement
01-22-2012, 11:25 PM
yea, always loved what reese has done too, but holy crap does that OL need some help. Did anyone on that line block anyone all game?

LMAO!!! It seem like they didn't. But with the playcalling being so unbalanced the 49ers loaded up for the pass. Most the time you don't get away with passing 50+ times.

BornLegend
01-23-2012, 12:37 AM
Show yourselves. Tmurda I'm talking to you.He's not the only Reese hater on this board.

gmen0820
01-23-2012, 12:43 AM
Show yourselves. Tmurda I'm talking to you.He's not the only Reese hater on this board.I think I argued with him on everything Reese did this offseason. Don't really know others, but I am sure there are plenty more.

Weygand
01-23-2012, 12:50 AM
You know who you are.

Niemals

NYSPORTS
01-23-2012, 12:52 AM
The Reese bandwagon will overflow with a few dopes still whining about the linebackers.

Is Ralph Vacchino under one of the wheels?

CDN_G-FAN
01-23-2012, 12:54 AM
i was hating on his offseason fo' sho' (although not beause he didn't sign FAs).

Mea culpa Jerry.

Zaggs
01-23-2012, 12:57 AM
I'd say this game did prove that he didn't do such a great job with the O-line which has been my biggest complaint.

CDN_G-FAN
01-23-2012, 12:59 AM
I'd say this game did prove that he didn't do such a great job with the O-line which has been my biggest complaint.

regardless of the fact we won, no one can argue that the o-line is as good as last year, or the year before.

it's been a big step back all season.

with a QB 85% as good as Eli, we don't make the playoffs.

Eli is near the only reason we're here, that and the revived defense.

Axels15
01-23-2012, 01:01 AM

To be fair, Slip, that Defense was NASTY

but yeah, definitely will need some retooling on Oline

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 01:02 AM
Show yourselves. Tmurda I'm talking to you.

LOL YEAH OK.... Good luck getting it out of him, i havent seen him in ages

Robert21156
01-23-2012, 01:04 AM
The answer is NO - we didn't block much of anybody all night. It's amazing Eli didn't throw a pick or get killed. We need a couple of REALLY phisical lineman, whether from the draft or free agency. It appears from seeing our new receving core, all we need is to give Eli adequate time and we're cooking.

RagTime Blue
01-23-2012, 01:13 AM
Been a Reese supporter, but very glad the Giants ignored all of my advice as far as player/coaching personnel goes.

We're all fans here, and this is NY. Criticism comes with the job, and will never (should never??) go away. But I don't think you can argue against JR's complete body of work to this point.

I also hope Marc Ross doesn't take a GM position anytime soon.

rainierjef
01-23-2012, 01:18 AM
i made a eat your crow thread and no one responded to it so good luck calling out the roaches in the light. no problems against reese i just didn't like his business format with osi, don't make promises you don't want to keep on any level. but i did eat my crow for gilbride and bernard

Overdrive92
01-23-2012, 01:49 AM
I'm here!

The crow tastes great, thanks Jerry!

slipknottin
01-23-2012, 01:52 AM
To be fair, Slip, that Defense was NASTY

but yeah, definitely will need some retooling on Oline

Oh i agree completely. Justin and Aldon Smith are both incredible players. But Eli has been getting harassed too much for my comfort all season. I cant imagine how good he could be if he had better protection.

Odan
01-23-2012, 05:48 AM
Not a Reese hater per say, but the guy gets mentioned way too much when it comes to Giants football. Let's not forget we were a 9-7 team that got hot at the right time. If the Giants didn't make the late season push they did things would obviously be a lot different right now, and some of the preseason criticism Reese gets sticks.

Reese drafts a great team every year and he puts a lot of trust in his lesser talent, I totally respect that, but he doesn't play nor does he coach, so I'm not sure why his name comes up so much.

For example, Pat had to bring him up during this week's Giants Online episode. I'd rather give the spotlight to Coach Coughlin and the rest of the staff, along with our players of course.

I know I'm going to Reese hell for this post, but I needed to vent a little.