PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Reese was right the whole time

VBGiantsFan
01-22-2012, 11:18 PM
He didn't make the "sexy" pick ups this season.

He said the team was talented enough to make a SB run just the way they were.

He was right

buddy33
01-22-2012, 11:21 PM
Reese has done a great job.

Mark444
01-22-2012, 11:25 PM
He picked up David Baas... David Baas is sexy....

wgsgiants
01-23-2012, 12:47 AM
Cannot say Jerry Reese was right. Yes We Are Awesome and winning but he did nothing during the offseason. Coughlin is the True Hero Here. </P>

So are you saying that you suggest doing NOTHING again this offseason? No you need to sign some talented free agents. Even Reese broke down and resigned Blackburn, Deon Grant and Tollefson. </P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 12:48 AM
Hynoski, Bear, ballard, most of these players aren't SEXY

Yet, everyone I was with kept saying "WHO THE HELL ARE THOSE GUYS, THEY'RE DOING WORK"

IN REESE WE TRUST!

gmen0820
01-23-2012, 12:52 AM
He sure did. Love JR, I have already refused to doubt him a while ago. Very underrated GM.

CDN_G-FAN
01-23-2012, 12:53 AM
mea culpa jerry.

mea culpa.

NYSPORTS
01-23-2012, 12:54 AM
The doubters will complain if they don't hear LB in the first round of the draft.

Great job Reese

G.I. Ants
01-23-2012, 01:00 AM
I was one of the people who always believed in Reeses' decisions. He made a bold statement earlier this year predicting this team going to the playoffs. Good to see his players back him up.

G.I. Ants
01-23-2012, 01:07 AM
Cannot say Jerry Reese was right. Yes We Are Awesome and winning but he did nothing during the offseason. Coughlin is the True Hero Here. </p>

So are you saying that you suggest doing NOTHING again this offseason? No you need to sign some talented free agents. Even Reese broke down and resigned Blackburn, Deon Grant and Tollefson. </p>
You are forgetting the Gmen had absolutely Zero (0) cap room this offseason. He locked up Ahmad, Kiwi, Boothe; all key pieces to this SB contending team. The man knew his team had the talent to get where they are and he deserves his respect.

sligoker
01-23-2012, 01:39 AM
David Baas has been a disappointment. Tonight he was getting beat right and left and he if you noticed most of his snaps to Eli were low--

Ahmad44rushHARD
01-23-2012, 05:59 AM
David Baas has been a disappointment. Tonight he was getting beat right and left and he if you noticed most of his snaps to Eli were low--

i just figured justin smith and the other DT with his hair too tightly woven in the bun are just that good

swordfish
01-23-2012, 06:13 AM
The doubters will complain if they don't hear LB in the first round of the draft.

Great job ReeseYou are not getting a blue chip LB with 32nd pick, we will be picking last in every round.

T-Murda84
01-23-2012, 10:17 AM
Jerry Reese did a great job? He almost got our QB killed in that game. That game last night showed me that Eli is the toughest man in the NFL and has more heart than any1 i know. Most QBs would be looking for flags, rattled, or throw their Oline under the bus...But NOT ELI. Reese goofed up on this offensive line....he better be thanking his lucky stars that Ernie Acorsi drafted Eli. I never seen a QB win without an Oline and a running game....even Dan Marino couldnt of done it.

gian_18778
01-23-2012, 11:30 AM
He went up the board and drafted No. 1 overall JPP, who only had limited football experience, and he coupled that by signing Victor Cruz who was undrafted, among other things.

Are we even talking about the Superbowl without these two football players in Giants uniform?

JMFP2
01-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Cannot say Jerry Reese was right. Yes We Are Awesome and winning but he did nothing during the offseason. Coughlin is the True Hero Here. </P>

So are you saying that you suggest doing NOTHING again this offseason? No you need to sign some talented free agents. Even Reese broke down and resigned Blackburn, Deon Grant and Tollefson. </P>

</P>

I was on Reese alot this season, particularly during the offseason, and then after injuries decimated the roster. I really felt Reese's inaction made Coughlin's job very difficult this season.</P>

In retrospect, Reese deservescredit for filling this roster with some quality reserves, for finding some real gems the last few years.</P>

But in summary, I give the lion's share of credit to Coughlin this season.</P>

Sidenote: last I heard, the Bears were interested in Marc Ross as GM....do not underestimate his impact on this team.....he's really 1/2 of Reese's brain on draft day.</P>

</P>

LT_was_good
01-23-2012, 11:41 AM
He went up the board and drafted No. 1 overall JPP, who only had limited football experience, and he coupled that by signing Victor Cruz who was undrafted, among other things.

Are we even talking about the Superbowl without these two football players in Giants uniform?

Absolutely no chance. Two of the four most important players this season in my opinion (Eli and Boley being the other two).

buddy33
01-23-2012, 11:48 AM
You have to give credit to the other team sometimes. They are a very good defensive team and have been all year. Beatty was playing well this year until he was lost for the season.

BurnerNYG
01-23-2012, 12:05 PM
Jerry Reese did a great job? He almost got our QB killed in that game. That game last night showed me that Eli is the toughest man in the NFL and has more heart than any1 i know. Most QBs would be looking for flags, rattled, or throw their Oline under the bus...But NOT ELI. Reese goofed up on this offensive line....he better be thanking his lucky stars that Ernie Acorsi drafted Eli. I never seen a QB win without an Oline and a running game....even Dan Marino couldnt of done it.I didn't know Reese suited up last night? I actually went into the CHAMPIONSHIP game thinking that the 49ers were actually a great defensive team.

BigBlue121
01-23-2012, 12:08 PM
He picked up David Baas... David Baas is sexy....
[:#][:^)]

NYSPORTS
01-23-2012, 06:37 PM

Great job ReeseYou are not getting a blue chip LB with 32nd pick, we will be picking last in every round.

Wanna bet?

Voldamort
01-23-2012, 06:40 PM
Jerry knew what he was doing