PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations and best of luck from a Niner fan

SF4986
01-22-2012, 11:31 PM
Well, I've finally stopped swearing, yelling, and punching babies and got the chance to rationalize everything that happened. You guys played a hell of a game and beat our asses fair and square and capitalized on every mistake. Nothing like watching a couple of great teams square off and seeing the first one to blink go down.
Your defense is highly underrated and made our O look like a D3 college school. With the exception of those 2 VD plays you had unreal coverage. Hopefully Gronk will be out for the Bowl and you should be able to keep their receivers in check. Put Brady on his *** a few times and they'll fold!
Your offense is great and I am proud as can be of our D for doing what they did to an awesome QB like Manning today and holding Bradshaw more or less in check. The offenses were pretty much negated by great defenses and it came down to wicked special teams on your part.
Oh yeah, and not coughing the ball up a SINGLE TIME against a +32 turnover team is astonishing and impressive as hell. Good luck to you in Indianapolis and please, for the love of God, pluck that ring from Brady's grasp!

Sarcasman
01-22-2012, 11:33 PM
Well, I've finally stopped swearing, yelling, and punching babies and got the chance to rationalize everything that happened. You guys played a hell of a game and beat our asses fair and square and capitalized on every mistake. Nothing like watching a couple of great teams square off and seeing the first one to blink go down.
Your defense is highly underrated and made our O look like a D3 college school. With the exception of those 2 VD plays you had unreal coverage. Hopefully Gronk will be out for the Bowl and you should be able to keep their receivers in check. Put Brady on his *** a few times and they'll fold!
Your offense is great and I am proud as can be of our D for doing what they did to an awesome QB like Manning today and holding Bradshaw more or less in check. The offenses were pretty much negated by great defenses and it came down to wicked special teams on your part.
Oh yeah, and not coughing the ball up a SINGLE TIME against a +32 turnover team is astonishing and impressive as hell. Good luck to you in Indianapolis and please, for the love of God, pluck that ring from Brady's grasp!

Thanks man - it was a hard fought game. The Niners are the real deal....they're gonna be good for a long time

Wes
01-22-2012, 11:34 PM
I have a feeling the 49ers will be back in the championship again..that defense is crazy good</P>

eli was beaten....up..in ways ive never seen not sure how he survived.</P>

im just glad we dont have to play another defense like that again...wow</P>

Tommy_Ribs
01-22-2012, 11:35 PM
Thank You.

I have hated the Niners for a long time, but I like how this Niner team rolls. They are old-school, and they represent the way Football should be played.

Harbaugh is going to be the next great coach, and I think you guys will be in the mix for a long time to come.

That was one of the greatest, and it was the most intense NFC Championship game I have ever seen.

Your defense is the best team defense I have seen since the 2000 Ravens. Speed everywhere, and great tacklers.

A few more playmakers on Offense, and the Niners team is a force on both sides.

Good Luck to you guys next year. I hope we meet in the playoffs again next year.

Roosevelt
01-22-2012, 11:38 PM

You guys are tough. We need 2 weeks just to recover from this game.

Roosevelt
01-22-2012, 11:38 PM

rebelfan1966
01-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Thanks Man.... You guys played one heck of a game.

FBomb
01-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Well, I've finally stopped swearing, yelling, and punching babies and got the chance to rationalize everything that happened. You guys played a hell of a game and beat our asses fair and square and capitalized on every mistake. Nothing like watching a couple of great teams square off and seeing the first one to blink go down. Your defense is highly underrated and made our O look like a D3 college school. With the exception of those 2 VD plays you had unreal coverage. Hopefully Gronk will be out for the Bowl and you should be able to keep their receivers in check. Put Brady on his *** a few times and they'll fold! Your offense is great and I am proud as can be of our D for doing what they did to an awesome QB like Manning today and holding Bradshaw more or less in check. The offenses were pretty much negated by great defenses and it came down to wicked special teams on your part. Oh yeah, and not coughing the ball up a SINGLE TIME against a +32 turnover team is astonishing and impressive as hell. Good luck to you in Indianapolis and please, for the love of God, pluck that ring from Brady's grasp!

</P>

<FONT size=6>I</FONT> need 2 weeks to recover!!</P>

BillTheGreek
01-22-2012, 11:40 PM

THANKS, UNCLE SAM TOLD ME, IT WAS GOING TO BE AN EVEN GAME........AND HE WAS RIGHT, IT ENDED IN REGULAR PLAY 17==17 THE 9ers & DAVIS HAD ME REALY WORRIED THE WHOLE GAME...GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAM NEXT YEAR,

bashful

THANKS MAN

bashful

THANKS MAN

bashful

THANKS MAN

JMFP2
01-22-2012, 11:41 PM
Well, I've finally stopped swearing, yelling, and punching babies and got the chance to rationalize everything that happened. You guys played a hell of a game and beat our asses fair and square and capitalized on every mistake. Nothing like watching a couple of great teams square off and seeing the first one to blink go down. Your defense is highly underrated and made our O look like a D3 college school. With the exception of those 2 VD plays you had unreal coverage. Hopefully Gronk will be out for the Bowl and you should be able to keep their receivers in check. Put Brady on his *** a few times and they'll fold! Your offense is great and I am proud as can be of our D for doing what they did to an awesome QB like Manning today and holding Bradshaw more or less in check. The offenses were pretty much negated by great defenses and it came down to wicked special teams on your part. Oh yeah, and not coughing the ball up a SINGLE TIME against a +32 turnover team is astonishing and impressive as hell. Good luck to you in Indianapolis and please, for the love of God, pluck that ring from Brady's grasp!</P>

Thanks for the classy comments.</P>

After watching this game, I'm a believer in the 49ers. I thought they were good before this game, but you guys have a tremendous defense, and a great coach. Alex Smith improved alot, and Vernon Davis is an absolute beast.</P>

That was a classic knock-down drag out brawl, worthy of the great 49er/Giants teams of the 1980s....it's awesome to see the NFL still needs defense.</P>

Good luck next season....I'm sure you guys will be contenders for a long time.</P>

BigBlue1971
01-22-2012, 11:43 PM
Well, I've finally stopped swearing, yelling, and punching babies and got the chance to rationalize everything that happened. You guys played a hell of a game and beat our asses fair and square and capitalized on every mistake. Nothing like watching a couple of great teams square off and seeing the first one to blink go down. Your defense is highly underrated and made our O look like a D3 college school. With the exception of those 2 VD plays you had unreal coverage. Hopefully Gronk will be out for the Bowl and you should be able to keep their receivers in check. Put Brady on his *** a few times and they'll fold! Your offense is great and I am proud as can be of our D for doing what they did to an awesome QB like Manning today and holding Bradshaw more or less in check. The offenses were pretty much negated by great defenses and it came down to wicked special teams on your part. Oh yeah, and not coughing the ball up a SINGLE TIME against a +32 turnover team is astonishing and impressive as hell. Good luck to you in Indianapolis and please, for the love of God, pluck that ring from Brady's grasp!</P>

</P>

thanks for the props 4986! capitalizing was the order of this game. those two turnovers were key!</P>

you have a great team in the 9ers and we wish ya'll luck in the future.</P>

ghwriter1976
01-22-2012, 11:45 PM
You're a class act, man. That was the true sequel to the 1990 NFC title game and it represented everything that football is supposed to be about.

The 9ers have become a great team again and I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll be in the years to come...

JJC7301
01-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Thank you. I was going to root for whoever won this game because I wanted to keep it in the NFC; out of respect for the battles in the '80s between the 49ers and Giants; and for Joe Montana who's one of my favs of all time.

You've got a great coach; great players; great D; and a very good QB who just needs a few more O threats to help him out. It was an historic game and you guys should be pumped for next year.

SF4986
01-22-2012, 11:50 PM
Thanks guys! I also want to let you all know how much classier you all are compared to the "Nawlins" fans. It truly is refreshing talking to fans who aren't... uh... let's just say that I think there are a few connecting branches on the family trees down in the bayou. :)
I'm really looking forward to next year and praying for a few good players in some key positions. That and keeping the majority of the good players we already have. It was a hell of a run for what I think most of us thought would be another rebuilding year.
Victor Cruz is everything he was advertised to be and then some. Making the catches he did and pulling the yardage he did against our secondary was straight up art. Between him, Nicks, Manningham, and Eli I think you can go toe to toe with most any receiving core in the league. Throw that monster Jacobs into the mix and I think you'll be just fine on offense.

frantlj
01-23-2012, 12:23 AM
Thanks for coming on here when your heart is still hurting. Great defensive battle in the year of the quarterback! That was as hard fought a game as I've ever seen. The Niners have a bright future!

BParcells777
01-23-2012, 12:33 AM

To be honest with you the Giants receivers and kick returners never go to the ground like that .....you were given the ultimate respect for ballhawking

If you had done the same we would still be playing

YATittle1962
01-23-2012, 12:45 AM
toughest defense Ive seen in years

that 49er D is ferocious

Pierre-Paul
01-23-2012, 12:46 AM
One small bone to pick with SF. Tell your coach to shake the other coach's hand after a tough game. Makes him look like a spoiled brat who doesn't get his way. He brushed past TC so fast. What the hell is he rushing to do?

OK that is a small point. Other than that, Hard fought game. we had a few good bounces and won the game. Could very well have gone the other way. Looks like this is our year.

SF4986
01-23-2012, 12:50 AM
One small bone to pick with SF. Tell your coach to shake the other coach's hand after a tough game. Makes him look like a spoiled brat who doesn't get his way. He brushed past TC so fast. What the hell is he rushing to do?

OK that is a small point. Other than that, Hard fought game. we had a few good bounces and won the game. Could very well have gone the other way. Looks like this is our year.

Yeah Harbaugh is a great coach but he ruffles a feather or two now and then. Though I still think Schwartz is the biggest ****** in the coaching world but that crap he pulled. To be fair, if he was hurting like I was it probably just didn't cross his mind. Coughlin certainly deserved a handshake after that war though.

nygiants0017
01-23-2012, 12:51 AM

Dude that defense you got especially the front seven will put u in contention for years to come

Bing Crosby
01-23-2012, 12:55 AM

You aren't kidding there. The trenches haven't been that bloody since the First World War.

Fastphilly
01-23-2012, 01:06 AM

I noticed that too..Being a Niner fan I didn't like the final game "non-handshake". A game of this magnitude how about spending a few seconds at least to exchange some congradulation words.

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 01:08 AM
Niners would have no problem beating the patriots, they have a sick team and to be honest, I think they'll be amazing for awhile.

See you next year!

SF4986
01-23-2012, 02:14 AM
Thanks for the class in here guys! To be honest, if we had to lose there probably isn't another team in the NFC I would have rather given it up to. Before the game I was debating if I would cheer for the Giants if they won today. But I'm finding that my disappointment is trumped both by respect for Giants and my undying hatred of the Patriots.

Pierre-Paul
01-23-2012, 09:01 PM
I have to believe that if the 9ers would have won, I would be hoping they would crush Brady and the Patriots. Isn't every real football fan tired of this Patriots story? Yesterday's game in the NFC Championship game was how football is supposed to be. Hard-hitting, punishing, tiring, emotional, everyone giving their all. I am always a little careful predicting Giants Games, but if the 9ers were playing Brady, it is somehow easier. To take a line from Rocky 3.... "Prediction?... PAIN"