PDA

View Full Version : It could be worst

NJ10
12-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Look at Philly, "The Dream Team" 4-8 with all that talent they brought in. Terrible.

Nobody expected us to do anything this year. We made no big free agency splashes. We lost a few core guys on this team to free agency. We lost our starting CB, and MLB for the year. Our 1st round draft pick for half of the year, our 2nd pick for the whole year. Bradshaw with the broken foot, Manningham now with the knee looks like he will be out a while. Tuck banged up all year, Osi missed the first month now he will miss 2-4 weeks with the ankle. Hixon for the year.Boley with the Hammy. Its just crazy with all these injuries, and we still have a chance to make the playoffs. And people want to run Tom out of town, he's playing with half of our team healthy.

bandwgn86
12-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Look at Philly, "The Dream Team" 4-8 with all that talent they brought in. Terrible.

Nobody expected us to do anything this year. We made no big free agency splashes. We lost a few core guys on this team to free agency. We lost our starting CB, and MLB for the year. Our 1st round draft pick for half of the year, our 2nd pick for the whole year. Bradshaw with the broken foot, Manningham now with the knee looks like he will be out a while. Tuck banged up all year, Osi missed the first month now he will miss 2-4 weeks with the ankle. Hixon for the year.Boley with the Hammy. Its just crazy with all these injuries, and we still have a chance to make the playoffs. And people want to run Tom out of town, he's playing with half of our team healthy.
We didn't have the cap space to make splashes but I agree, being fans of Philly would be worse

miked1958
12-02-2011, 10:39 AM

</P>

Have to agree. when you look at it like that it has not been a bad season. We are looking at it from the standpoint of being 6-2 and losing 3 in a row. However the way you spelled it out you would think we would be the 0-11 team like the Colts. I dont know their situation other then Peyton being out for the year because I dont follow them that close. Dont know if they have alot of injuries that would even come close to the amount we have. But really looking at it from a fair perspective we should be happy with TC that he was able to squeeze 6 wins out of this MASH unit and still have them in week 13 with a shot at the Div Title and playoffs. </P>

NJGIANTinNC
12-02-2011, 10:42 AM
worst?

Dwinsballgames
12-02-2011, 11:07 AM
worst?</P>

</P>

LOL, I guess he meant "Worse"; and it can always be worse..unless you're Indianapolis.</P>

NJ10
12-02-2011, 11:39 AM
worst?

You know what I meant, what are you my grammar teacher?

titwio
12-02-2011, 11:44 AM
worst?

lol

BParcells777
12-02-2011, 11:45 AM
They could be better too if the team had the enthusiasm the 49rs and Dolphins have (Eli, JPP and Cruz excluded)

We are as talented or more as those teams but they get more out of what talent they have

you cannot win the trophy when only three guys want to go all out

miked1958
12-02-2011, 12:05 PM
worst?

</P>

I knew exactly what you meant which is why i didnt say anything. I do it all the time. make little grammar errors in posts. BIG DEAL. is this a Spelling and Grammar Forum or one where we giants fans can express out feelings good or bad about the GMEN. lighten up on the spelling errors guys...come on man</P>

GameTime
12-02-2011, 12:07 PM

</P>

the very fact that you are comparing the Giants to a 4-7 teams says it all...</P>

</P>

</P>

NJ10
12-05-2011, 10:43 AM

</p>

the very fact that you are comparing the Giants to a 4-7 teams says it all...</p>

</p>

</p>

Im just saying from a expectations stand point. Philly was one of the favorites to represent the NFC in the superbowl. While the Giants were not even expected to make the playoffs as per some "experts". We have overcame alot of injuries and FA losses. When we beat dallas on Sunday, we will be in first place. Fact

MikeIsaGiant
12-05-2011, 10:47 AM
It could be worse actually. We have a shot still and that starts with destroying Dallas next weekend. Let's gain momentum now in Dallas. It seems to me the winner of the last game at the Meadowlands might determine the winner of the division, nothing sweeter than doing it at home.

miked1958
12-05-2011, 10:48 AM

</P>

the very fact that you are comparing the Giants to a 4-7 teams says it all...</P>

</P>

</P>

Im just saying from a expectations stand point. Philly was one of the favorites to represent the NFC in the superbowl. While the Giants were not even expected to make the playoffs as per some "experts". We have overcame alot of injuries and FA losses. When we beat dallas on Sunday, we will be in first place. Fact
</P>

agreed</P>