PDA

View Full Version : won in spite of Kg

bashful
01-23-2012, 12:38 AM
Thanks to our defense and special teams we won. The defense showed the real Alex Smith - what a poor excuse for a QB.
KG again made no half time adjustments and he got his a s s out coached again. HE NEEDS TO GO!!

THE_New_York_Giants
01-23-2012, 12:39 AM
We just played the best defense i have seen since the ravens SB defense.

bashful
01-23-2012, 12:44 AM

did you not see a different defense the 2nd half - come on he got out coached AGAIN!!!
He does not know how to make an adjustment - same ole same ole week in week out. Eli bails him out and couldn't this game. He is a freaking troll.

fourth&forever
01-23-2012, 12:46 AM
wrong time to bash anyone.
c'mon now.

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
01-23-2012, 12:48 AM
I haven't been a fan of KG. I think when teams get pressure on Eli he doesn't adjust. I woulda liked to see some shorter routes on the playaction. Then again what the bell do I know, I'm talking **** about a OC he won the Superbowl and is going to his 2nd.

giantsforce
01-23-2012, 12:49 AM
wrong time to bash anyone.
c'mon now.It is never wrong time to tell the truth. Killdrive still sucks and his play calling today proved it.

KathieLee'sPokies
01-23-2012, 12:54 AM
Fourth quarter. Tie game. A minute five seconds left. Giants have a first down near midfield, and just have to go for short-to medium passes on the outside to move 20-30 yards to get into field goal range. What does Gilbride call? A draw play that nets 2 yards AND BURNS ALMOST HALF THE REMAINING TIME IN REGULATION.

Crazy...

slipknottin
01-23-2012, 12:56 AM
its alright, they won games all season because of him.

And do realize that a lot of those draws Eli audibles too.

gmen0820
01-23-2012, 12:58 AM

And do realize that a lot of those draws Eli audibles too.+1

bflo23
01-23-2012, 12:58 AM
Thanks to our defense and special teams we won. The defense showed the real Alex Smith - what a poor excuse for a QB.
KG again made no half time adjustments and he got his a s s out coached again. HE NEEDS TO GO!!

KG couldn't have done anything to improve the Giants offense. You have to give credit to the 49ers defense because Eli was under pressure all game and he had to pass a ton due to the Giants inability to run. And the line didn't help either the rushers or Eli. Eli was running for his life and the O-line made no holes for Bradshaw/Jacobs..... Considering the weather and 49ers #1 defense. 20 points aren't too bad.

I Bleed Blue 56
01-23-2012, 01:02 AM
Not going to lie I hope we win a SB for a zillion reasons but for KG to go elsewhere some other team hire him as a headcoach...Nicks had coverage of a ST player and he couldnt get the ball throw his way not once a quick slant this man ever heard of. He has always driven me crazy all good i feel superbowl coming home to us...

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
01-23-2012, 01:07 AM
Not going to lie I hope we win a SB for a zillion reasons but for KG to go elsewhere some other team hire him as a headcoach...Nicks had coverage of a ST player and he couldnt get the ball throw his way not once a quick slant this man ever heard of. He has always driven me crazy all good i feel superbowl coming home to us...Exactly! Some quick slants...better designed screen passes. Holy **** that run out of the shotgun always on 2nd down drives me ducking crazy! I liked the quick pass to Bradshaw when he got that first down (not the long 1 pause)

Pierre-Paul
01-23-2012, 01:08 AM
Did you notice we won?? No turnovers against a team who was + 28 and turned Brees over 4 or 5 times last week. I would say a conservative gameplan was in order. And it worked. Lay off the old man. Can't believe you haven't learned your lessons. Probably the same guys who were calling for Fewell and TC to be replaced about 6 weeks ago.

gmen46
01-23-2012, 01:27 AM

What a fool.

We're going to a second Super Bowl in 5 years with the same OC.

The OC that got "out coached again" today.

How many other OCs can claim that?

Anyone? ..........Anyone?.......... Bueller?

If it takes getting out coached to get to the Super Bowl--and god willing, win it--I'll take the OC getting "out coached" all day long.

As for our defense today, I love how they've stepped up their collective game the past 5 weeks.

But the REALITY is, they gave up over 100 yards in TWO plays, for TWO touchdowns.

And you say we won "thanks to our defense" and KG got "out coached"?

Again.........what a fool.

simms56
01-23-2012, 02:22 AM
Slant is apparently a 4 letter word.

Harooni
01-23-2012, 02:24 AM
offense wasnt the best, i think it was losing baas. the oline was porous

CDN_G-FAN
01-23-2012, 02:25 AM

a troll with 400+ posts.

impressive.

calzonesays
01-23-2012, 02:25 AM
Slant is apparently a 4 letter word.

thats the only thing I was surprised there wasn't more of. some quick slants over the middle.

but still Gilbride is better than a lot of other OCs..one of which shared the same stadium with us in the regular season [:P]

dave56dj
01-23-2012, 02:26 AM
Ahhhhh i just hate having a top 10 offense every year - uggh its so annoying. Hey I can call a shotgun draw (almost the only way to run out of shotgun) so he must suck. Oh and yes we couldnt run WORTH A LICK today - but uggh he sucks. DAMN POINTS - DAMN TOP TEN OFFENSES - WE NEED A NEW OC -

GET A CLUE.

giantsforce
01-23-2012, 02:31 AM

What a fool.

If it takes getting out coached to get to the Super Bowl--and god willing, win it--I'll take the OC getting "out coached" all day long.

As for our defense today, I love how they've stepped up their collective game the past 5 weeks.

But the REALITY is, they gave up over 100 yards in TWO plays, for TWO touchdowns.

Again.........what a fool.Is it possible that we could have gone to more SBs if we did not have that idiot as an OC? Aslo, do not forget that 10 points were gifts by the niners ST.

TrueBlue@NYC
01-23-2012, 02:41 AM
My ONLY gripes with KG's playcalling was that he didn't give the OL more help in protection. Mac got the living daylights beaten out of him today, and I only saw one time that we went into max protection....And Eli got sacked anyway by Willis.

Other than that I think we abandoned the run too much in the second half, particularly late in the 4th quarter, when the defense is tired and your chances of a big run are at their highest.

To all those who were asking for more slants over the middle of the field. Cruz and Nicks combined for 6 of them. Additionally, calling slant plays when the defense is rushing 4, playing man coverage with the CBs' and dropping their LBers into zone in the middle of the field is basically asking for an INT or for your WR to get crushed.

Not much an OC can do when the defenses' front 7 is dominating the OL that much.

JMGGIANTS
01-23-2012, 03:02 AM
My vote for most stupid thread of night and for most untimely

gmen46
01-23-2012, 06:01 AM

What a fool.

Again.........what a fool.Is it possible that we could have gone to more SBs if we did not have that idiot as an OC? Aslo, do not forget that 10 points were gifts by the niners ST.

Is it possible we could have gone to more Super Bowls if we did not have "that idiot" as an OC?

Now THERE'S a meaningful argument.

Well, since the Steelers are the only team to have appeared in the Super Bowl twice since 2007, I guess you could say it's POSSIBLE.

But then you could also say there are 30 other OCs in the NFL that are worse than Gilbride since THEY haven't been to the Super Bowl more than once--and of course, 26 of them haven't even been to the Super Bowl AT ALL during that time.

And those 10 points you mention were not "gifts", as you put it. "Gifts" would have been if the returner muffed the ball in the end zone and let us recover it. We still had to score, which in case you didn't notice, points were hard to come by on the part of both teams.

We won the turnover battle against the team who was #1 in winning the turnover battle all year.

They tied a league record with the fewest turnovers during the regular season. They had 2 turnovers today.

They led the league in takeaways this season. We had zero--ZERO-- turnovers today.

Our Special Teams were better than the Niners Special Teams, which was supposedly one of their strongest areas.

Eli dropped back 64 times--SIXTY FOUR TIMES!!--and although he did get sacked 6 times, he DID NOT TURN THE BALL OVER.

Part of an OC's job is to work with the offense in ensuring it protects the ball. In this case, protect the ball against the number one team in separating the ball from the opponent's offense. Do you not know that?

We couldn't run the ball very effectively against the BEST TEAM AGAINST THE RUN--what a shocker!!!!!

Any claim that our OC was out coached--in the Championship game against a 13-3 team with a top 5 best defense in the league this year-- in spite of our win over the Niners, is idiotic to the highest degree.

The unadulterated hatred some on this board have towards Gilbride is so ridiculous it appears to be rotting your brains.

Why don't you email the Niners DC and HC and congratulate them on out coaching our OC? I'm sure they will be comforted by your thoughts on the matter.

Martyr
01-23-2012, 06:15 AM
The giants just beat a team with one of the best defenses in the nfl, everyone knew that this was going to be a tough game.

Gav_devils#56
01-23-2012, 06:40 AM

What a fool.

Is it possible we could have gone to more Super Bowls if we did not have "that idiot" as an OC?

Well, since the Steelers are the only team to have appeared in the Super Bowl twice since 2007, I guess you could say it's POSSIBLE.

But then you could also say there are 30 other OCs in the NFL that are worse than Gilbride since THEY haven't been to the Super Bowl more than once--and of course, 26 of them haven't even been to the Super Bowl AT ALL during that time.

And those 10 points you mention were not "gifts", as you put it. "Gifts" would have been if the returner muffed the ball in the end zone and let us recover it. We still had to score, which in case you didn't notice, points were hard to come by on the part of both teams.

We won the turnover battle against the team who was #1 in winning the turnover battle all year.

They tied a league record with the fewest turnovers during the regular season. They had 2 turnovers today.

They led the league in takeaways this season. We had zero--ZERO-- turnovers today.

Our Special Teams were better than the Niners Special Teams, which was supposedly one of their strongest areas.

Eli dropped back 64 times--SIXTY FOUR TIMES!!--and although he did get sacked 6 times, he DID NOT TURN THE BALL OVER.

Part of an OC's job is to work with the offense in ensuring it protects the ball. In this case, protect the ball against the number one team in separating the ball from the opponent's offense. Do you not know that?

We couldn't run the ball very effectively against the BEST TEAM AGAINST THE RUN--what a shocker!!!!!

Any claim that our OC was out coached--in the Championship game against a 13-3 team with a top 5 best defense in the league this year-- in spite of our win over the Niners, is idiotic to the highest degree.

The unadulterated hatred some on this board have towards Gilbride is so ridiculous it appears to be rotting your brains.

Why don't you email the Niners DC and HC and congratulate them on out coaching our OC? I'm sure they will be comforted by your thoughts on the matter.

best post i've read on the subject for a long time! good job

gmen46
01-23-2012, 07:10 AM

What a fool.

Thanks. One tries :) Great sig.

GMENAGAIN
01-23-2012, 10:54 AM
Thanks to our defense and special teams we won. The defense showed the real Alex Smith - what a poor excuse for a QB. KG again made no half time adjustments and he got his a s s out coached again. HE NEEDS TO GO!!</P>

God damn are you stupid . . . . </P>

Morehead State
01-23-2012, 10:58 AM
Thanks to our defense and special teams we won. The defense showed the real Alex Smith - what a poor excuse for a QB. KG again made no half time adjustments and he got his a s s out coached again. HE NEEDS TO GO!!</P>

Nothing wrong with the play calling yesterday. We played agianst a great defense and came up with a huge, hard fought win.</P>

Your criticism is <FONT size=4>way </FONT>off base here.</P>

bansaw
01-23-2012, 10:59 AM

a troll with 400+ posts.

impressive.2 SB appearances in 5 years
Top 8 Scoring Offense every year

FIRE.
HIM.

RonJon
01-23-2012, 11:01 AM

did you not see a different defense the 2nd half - come on he got out coached AGAIN!!!
He does not know how to make an adjustment - same ole same ole week in week out. Eli bails him out and couldn't this game. He is a freaking troll.

You should cahge your screen name from basful to Dopey!

bansaw
01-23-2012, 11:02 AM
My ONLY gripes with KG's playcalling was that he didn't give the OL more help in protection. .
more help?
I saw us go Max Protect with a TE in the backfield with Ahmad and Eli STILL got sacked

(Coughlin went nuts too after)

Zaggs
01-23-2012, 11:03 AM

And do realize that a lot of those draws Eli audibles too.

Didn't see too many audibles last night. Also after the game Coughlin said a lot of the screens and draws weren't working whic leads me to believe that is what was called.

Morehead State
01-23-2012, 11:04 AM
We just played the best defense i have seen since the ravens SB defense. did you not see a different defense the 2nd half - come on he got out coached AGAIN!!! He does not know how to make an adjustment - same ole same ole week in week out. Eli bails him out and couldn't this game. He is a freaking troll. You should cahge your screen name from basful to Dopey!</P>

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

BrianK
01-23-2012, 11:07 AM

What a fool.

I agree

MattMeyerBud
01-23-2012, 11:08 AM

def some questionable play calling by KG, but we did play the best de in the league, cut him some slack - we're in the superbowl

Diamondring
01-23-2012, 11:09 AM

And do realize that a lot of those draws Eli audibles too.+1-1

bansaw
01-23-2012, 11:12 AM
hi I'm GWAT

I made a bet/promise to leave boards until season over but renegged

Easy-Duz-It
01-23-2012, 11:13 AM

kg is a good coordinator and a key component to our coaching staff. get over it.

Diamondring
01-23-2012, 11:13 AM
KG again made no half time adjustments and he got his a s s out coached again. HE NEEDS TO GO!!Well then how about the Pats against the Ravens where Brady threw two ints. So you think that the same goes for the Pats OC as well? Come on man KG did very well.

Morehead State
01-23-2012, 11:14 AM
Thanks to our defense and special teams we won. The defense showed the real Alex Smith - what a poor excuse for a QB. KG again made no half time adjustments and he got his a s s out coached again. HE NEEDS TO GO!!

def some questionable play calling by KG, but we did play the best de in the league, cut him some slack - we're in the superbowl
</P>

Like what? I can't remember a single play where I said ...."what the....."</P>

That was a great defense we played and we got the most out of it we could. They tried screens, misdirection, passes to the flat etc... and it was all tough going.</P>

We just had to gut it out against a great defensive performance. Sometimes thats all you can do.</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
01-23-2012, 11:20 AM
Thanks to our defense and special teams we won. The defense showed the real Alex Smith - what a poor excuse for a QB. KG again made no half time adjustments and he got his a s s out coached again. HE NEEDS TO GO!!

</P>

Like what?** I can't remember a single play where I said ...."what the....."</P>

That was a great defense we played and we got the most out of it we could.* They tried screens, misdirection, passes to the flat etc... and it was all tough going.</P>

We just had to gut it out against a great defensive performance.* Sometimes thats all you can do.</P>
Completely agree Morehead. That was the most brutal game of this NFL season. Both defenses played great. It reminded me of the 1990 NFC championship game. There hasn't been a defense like that 9er defense since the Ravens in 2000

sideline sneek
01-23-2012, 11:20 AM
The problem with Gilbride is his mustache......it's too heavy and weighs on his brain, hence the lack of concentration and ability to make intelligent decisions at times. </P>

Give me a break!</P>

Kruunch
01-23-2012, 11:21 AM

My cat has crapped better posts.

RoanokeFan
01-23-2012, 11:22 AM

Give it a ****ing rest

Blue daddy
01-23-2012, 11:26 AM
What the hell is this? your way off base here 9ers D is awsome we got out of there with a W. I was more surprised with our D not doing better against that 9er offense.

Morehead State
01-23-2012, 11:33 AM
Thanks to our defense and special teams we won. The defense showed the real Alex Smith - what a poor excuse for a QB. KG again made no half time adjustments and he got his a s s out coached again. HE NEEDS TO GO!! My cat has crapped better posts.</P>

OK...that was funny!!!</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-23-2012, 11:37 AM

</p>

Like what? I can't remember a single play where I said ...."what the....."</p>

That was a great defense we played and we got the most out of it we could. They tried screens, misdirection, passes to the flat etc... and it was all tough going.</p>

We just had to gut it out against a great defensive performance. Sometimes thats all you can do.</p>

Beckum screens and keeping Jacobs in on the 4th and 1 seem to come to mind

not to mention, how many 2nd and 3rd and 1s did we have? Can we ****ing lineup with bradshaw and try and get a yard?

Tony Bruno
01-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Im sorry but that 9er D is really good... We had our ST step up and make a play and thats just a phase of the game we needed to come alive..

As much as I dont agree with KG's playcalling at times its clear froma n interview with Eli thats its not all on KG... Eli has a MAJOR say inthe playcalling that we will never know how much is actually on KG..

Ive bashed KG for years but have come to the realzation that Eli believes in him and vise versa!!

Diamondring
01-23-2012, 11:41 AM
hi I'm GWAT

Regular Season my friend, the regular season. Nice try though.

Morehead State
01-23-2012, 11:43 AM

</P>

That was a great defense we played and we got the most out of it we could. They tried screens, misdirection, passes to the flat etc... and it was all tough going.</P>

We just had to gut it out against a great defensive performance. Sometimes thats all you can do.</P>

not to mention, how many 2nd and 3rd and 1s did we have? Can we ****ing lineup with bradshaw and try and get a yard?

</P>

Honestly as much as I love BJ, he made a terrible play on that 4th and 1. The play was well blocked and he should have made the first down.</P>

Matt, they were up against a very good defense that was playing especially well. It was just a tough task. they were trying to mix it up. KG did a nice job trying to run the ball. That actually paid off on the last drive where Bradshaw was getting some yards.</P>

It was just a tough day, in bad weather, against a good defense. KG (and you know how much I've criticised him over the years) did just fine.</P>

bansaw
01-23-2012, 11:43 AM
hi I'm GWAT

Regular Season my friend, the regular season. Nice try though.sure

whatever lets you sleep at night being a renegger

Diamondring
01-23-2012, 11:48 AM
hi I'm GWAT

I said regular season and put it down on my signature before I changed it when I came back so what are you talking about?

bansaw
01-23-2012, 11:51 AM
hi I'm GWAT

I said regular season and put it down on my signature before I changed it when I came back so what are you talking about?convenient you changed it before you came back

its okay, I already know you have no honor for your word...its the Superbowl, I'll only remind you you renegged a few times a day

GameTime
01-23-2012, 11:53 AM

wow....first off Smith showed all year he is a good QB and only getting better...</P>

won inspite of KG?</P>

wow.....just wow.......</P>

bansaw
01-23-2012, 11:57 AM
cmon GWAT

you know when you made that statement playoffs were a longshot at best, no way you said "regular season" you said you'd leave the board until the season was over

lol u

Diamondring
01-23-2012, 12:00 PM
hi I'm GWAT

I said regular season and put it down on my signature before I changed it when I came back so what are you talking about?convenient you changed it before you came back

its okay, I already know you have no honor for your word...its the Superbowl, I'll only remind you you renegged a few times a day
Hey, don't you know that there is a such thing as a post season wich we are in right now. The regular season ended after the last game of the regular season. The day after that, I came back wich was the day I was suppose to come back after the regular season. Go back and read the prediction and you will see the post I made.

MattMeyerBud
01-23-2012, 12:01 PM

</p>

That was a great defense we played and we got the most out of it we could. They tried screens, misdirection, passes to the flat etc... and it was all tough going.</p>

We just had to gut it out against a great defensive performance. Sometimes thats all you can do.</p>

</p>

Honestly as much as I love BJ, he made a terrible play on that 4th and 1. The play was well blocked and he should have made the first down.</p>

Matt, they were up against a very good defense that was playing especially well. It was just a tough task. they were trying to mix it up. KG did a nice job trying to run the ball. That actually paid off on the last drive where Bradshaw was getting some yards.</p>

It was just a tough day, in bad weather, against a good defense. KG (and you know how much I've criticised him over the years) did just fine.</p>

why are your arguing with me, this was my original statement:

"def some questionable play calling by KG, but we did play the best de in the league, cut him some slack - we're in the superbowl"

Gilbrides lack of lining up and smashmouth with bradshaw for 3rd and 1s is a frustrating situation. Eli was getting killed all night, why were we dropping back and throwing SO MUCH when we needed 1 yard for first downs.? Why are we still using Jacobs? Dude is 50% lifetime on picking those yards up. Bradshaw was getting those tough yard yesterday.

Why is BEckum in over Manningham for most of the game? Why is Jernigan in crunch after not getting a catch all season?

Gilbride had some baffling decisions yesterday, but like I said - we won and they were the best defense in the league so i'll cut him some slack

Diamondring
cmon GWAT

you know when you made that statement playoffs were a longshot at best, no way you said "regular season" you said you'd leave the board until the season was over

lol u
Again, it was the regular season and I know what I put down. Go back and read the prediction again if you can.

TuckYou
Im going to have to agree with this. Im taking into consideration the fact we were basically playing the best D in the league, but man, why all the deep passes? Is that Eli's choice? But then, why no quick slants? Screens to Beckum?!?!? Weird play calls. Eli could fo had a few INTs in the rain chucking it deep on 3rd and 8's. Everytime it seems... </P>

And the 4th down, who actaully didnt see that we were going to hand it to Jacobs up the middle. Come on man. </P>

KG has gotten better, but this was his worst game calling plays since the Redskins loss. </P>

Gianthunter
01-23-2012, 12:04 PM
My ONLY gripes with KG's playcalling was that he didn't give the OL more help in protection. Mac got the living daylights beaten out of him today, and I only saw one time that we went into max protection....And Eli got sacked anyway by Willis. Other than that I think we abandoned the run too much in the second half, particularly late in the 4th quarter, when the defense is tired and your chances of a big run are at their highest. To all those who were asking for more slants over the middle of the field. Cruz and Nicks combined for 6 of them. Additionally, calling slant plays when the defense is rushing 4, playing man coverage with the CBs' and dropping their LBers into zone in the middle of the field is basically asking for an INT or for your WR to get crushed. Not much an OC can do when the defenses' front 7 is dominating the OL that much.They only see what they want to see.

KillaRich
01-23-2012, 12:08 PM
I was never the biggest KG fan...and he sdoes make some bad calls...but come on dude ... did you not see the monster defense that they had to play yesterday? That was a tough game...especially for ELI

Mr Excitement
01-23-2012, 12:40 PM
I haven't been a fan of KG. I think when teams get pressure on Eli he doesn't adjust. I woulda liked to see some shorter routes on the playaction. Then again what the bell do I know, I'm talking **** about a OC he won the Superbowl and is going to his 2nd.

Or some roll outs or hurry up....Hurry up would have slowed them down.

bashful
01-23-2012, 01:07 PM

What a fool.

fool you have no clue. He made no adjusments. He keeps getting passes from fools like you just because we win. BS he needs to go and you can go with him.

Again.........what a fool.

bflo23
01-23-2012, 01:17 PM
Some of you all are looking at KG when you should be looking at the Giants O-line and great 49ers D-line.

1. The Giants O-line weren't making any holes for the Giant running backs. And when they did, it was quickly closed up by 49ers linebacker for short gain. I had no problem with the effort by Bradshaw or Jacobs. Just tip your cap to the 49ers defense. They were giving up 77 rushing yards per game and the Giants got 85 rushing yards.

2. Some people thought Eli threw too much. The Giants were rushing for only 3.3 yards per carry. Eli had to throw it as many times he did. Giants had lot more success with Eli throwing than rushing. Giants did rush for 26 times and with little success.

3. 4th and 1? Why is anybody complaining that Jacobs is running there? It is 4th and 1! I saw the ball land on the yellow line for the 1st down and he had it but it was another bad spot as ref took it back a yard.

Morehead State
01-23-2012, 01:24 PM

</P>

</P>

Honestly as much as I love BJ, he made a terrible play on that 4th and 1. The play was well blocked and he should have made the first down.</P>

Matt, they were up against a very good defense that was playing especially well. It was just a tough task. they were trying to mix it up. KG did a nice job trying to run the ball. That actually paid off on the last drive where Bradshaw was getting some yards.</P>

It was just a tough day, in bad weather, against a good defense. KG (and you know how much I've criticised him over the years) did just fine.</P>

"def some questionable play calling by KG, but we did play the best de in the league, cut him some slack - we're in the superbowl"

Gilbrides lack of lining up and smashmouth with bradshaw for 3rd and 1s is a frustrating situation. Eli was getting killed all night, why were we dropping back and throwing SO MUCH when we needed 1 yard for first downs.? Why are we still using Jacobs? Dude is 50% lifetime on picking those yards up. Bradshaw was getting those tough yard yesterday.

Why is BEckum in over Manningham for most of the game? Why is Jernigan in crunch after not getting a catch all season?

Gilbride had some baffling decisions yesterday, but like I said - we won and they were the best defense in the league so i'll cut him some slack
</P>

I'm arguing with you for two reasons.</P>

1. Its fun.</P>

2. You're wrong.</P>

</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-23-2012, 01:26 PM

</p>

</p>

Honestly as much as I love BJ, he made a terrible play on that 4th and 1. The play was well blocked and he should have made the first down.</p>

Matt, they were up against a very good defense that was playing especially well. It was just a tough task. they were trying to mix it up. KG did a nice job trying to run the ball. That actually paid off on the last drive where Bradshaw was getting some yards.</p>

It was just a tough day, in bad weather, against a good defense. KG (and you know how much I've criticised him over the years) did just fine.</p>

</p>

I'm arguing with you for two reasons.</p>

1. Its fun.</p>

2. You're wrong.</p>

</p>

actually I couldn't be more right - i always told u we wouldn't have the cap to sign Manningham

u always argued.... per usual - i own you

;)

DEgiants89
01-23-2012, 02:04 PM

And do realize that a lot of those draws Eli audibles too.+1

+2

we just went against a great defense. You can't do anything about that. They were getting pressures and then doubling our WRs. You can't do much, esp when you are in long yards to convert the first down. This is how football should be, just a slugfest until the end. Yet my biased side says it kills my heart and wish it was easier with a giants win but hey, a win is a win.

Morehead State
01-23-2012, 03:00 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

I'm arguing with you for two reasons.</P>

1. Its fun.</P>

2. You're wrong.</P>

</P>

actually I couldn't be more right - i always told u we wouldn't have the cap to sign Manningham

u always argued.... per usual - i own you

;)
</P>

It isn't a matter of having cap room to sign him. Its a matter of having cap room to sign him, and not give up on other priorities that are more important than a third WR.</P>

JMGGIANTS
01-23-2012, 03:17 PM
I guess the OP couldn't see the forest for the trees though we won the NFC Championship game. Not that the 9er D is any good or they blitzed the crap out of Eli.

Drez
01-23-2012, 03:38 PM
We just played the best defense i have seen since the ravens SB defense. did you not see a different defense the 2nd half - come on he got out coached AGAIN!!! He does not know how to make an adjustment - same ole same ole week in week out. Eli bails him out and couldn't this game. He is a freaking troll.</P>

You should just stop watching football. It's obvious you have no idea what is actually happening on the field. I am serious. Just give up on football and stick to bowling or competitive crochet.</P>

NYtoSanDiego
01-23-2012, 03:45 PM

don't think so after watching the game again. i thought there wasn't enough shorter routes aclled on 3 and 3, 3 and 4. due to the rain it slowed down our wr and te coming off the line. he did adjust it just wasn't an easy day to complete short passes, the niners LBS was quick to sniff out screens and quick throws so he had to widen and deeped the field which takes time to develop.

there were very "few" pass plays out of the 58 where there were 2-3 niners in an area where eli threw to a receiver and i think that was by design.

Kruunch
01-23-2012, 03:45 PM
The man's produced a top 10 offense for the past 4 years (first time in Giants' history in the Super Bowl era I might add) and has orchestrated the offense that has produced two trips to the Superbowl in 4 years.

What mythical OC out there has a better resume then that exactly?

Sheesh.

bashful
01-23-2012, 04:08 PM
We just played the best defense i have seen since the ravens SB defense. did you not see a different defense the 2nd half - come on he got out coached AGAIN!!! He does not know how to make an adjustment - same ole same ole week in week out. Eli bails him out and couldn't this game. He is a freaking troll.</P>

I think you should stop watching. The man is an idiot. You can't see the forest beyond the trees. He did the same thing last week in the 3rd quarter. Have another beer enjoy the stats I would not have that guy train my donkey to ****.

You should just stop watching football. It's obvious you have no idea what is actually happening on the field. I am serious. Just give up on football and stick to bowling or competitive crochet.</P>

bashful
01-23-2012, 04:11 PM

God damn are you stupid . . . . </P>

stupid wtf game were you watching

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 04:12 PM
I say its time to improve the o-line so that we can improve our run against superior Ds. We used to be able to run on anyone.

bashful
01-23-2012, 04:16 PM
We just played the best defense i have seen since the ravens SB defense. did you not see a different defense the 2nd half - come on he got out coached AGAIN!!! He does not know how to make an adjustment - same ole same ole week in week out. Eli bails him out and couldn't this game. He is a freaking troll. You should cahge your screen name from basful to Dopey!</P>

right ah did you listen to TCs comments

GMENAGAIN
01-23-2012, 08:09 PM

right ah did you listen to TCs comments

Our QB is having a career year in this system and we are in the SB, and you want to fire our OC.

Good thinking!

Why not cut Eli and Cruz while we're at it????

Beat it troll.