PDA

View Full Version : The Ref Ed H.

AllDayEli10
01-23-2012, 12:40 AM
I honestly thought this was the best officiated game of the post season. If you disagree, let me know.

NYG216
01-23-2012, 12:51 AM
I honestly thought this was the best officiated game of the post season. If you disagree, let me know.

Agreed.

KidA
01-23-2012, 12:52 AM
He called a good game.

bashful

agree

giants2thebowl
hahaha i love hochuli and the way he explains everything so thoroughly..

BigBlue wins
01-23-2012, 12:53 AM
He definitely brought the big guns

JMFP2
01-23-2012, 12:53 AM
Agreed....was totally expecting to get the shaft on that 1st muffed punt, but Big Ed did a good job.

DragonSoul
01-23-2012, 12:54 AM
I honestly thought this was the best officiated game of the post season. If you disagree, let me know.Wasnt a great one either.

How did bernard have a bloody mouth and no call? How did the Giants defensive line again get no calls? Saw 1 on tuck when he was doubled team by VD and the FB, and if he wasn't held it would have been a sack.

Then you had another hold on JPP.

Overall it was better, but we still got no calls. We had 9 penalties called on us. SF had 6, 1 was excessive celebration by VD, and a late hit by VD early in the game. Another was obvious off sides. So that leaves 3 others.

Its BS.

cornerback30
01-23-2012, 12:56 AM
I hope the NFL puts their all-star crew for the SB because the Giants have been on the short end of a few calls these past two weeks.Davis looked to step outta bounds on that TD,and what makes me believe he was out,the ref couldn't even get his words out to even explain what they even saw.It looked clear to me that he was out,anyway we overcame that these past 2 weeks but I don't want that to happen come SB46

BrianK
01-23-2012, 12:56 AM
Agreed....was totally expecting to get the shaft on that 1st muffed punt, but Big Ed did a good job.agreed

NobodyMan
01-23-2012, 12:58 AM
Not a big deal, but he got the new OT rules wrong. He failed to mention that a defensive score of any kind (safety, TD) on the first possession ends the game. In the Denver-Pitt game, the ref got it right.

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 01:00 AM
I honestly thought this was the best officiated game of the post season. If you disagree, let me know.Wasnt a great one either.

How did bernard have a bloody mouth and no call? How did the Giants defensive line again get no calls? Saw 1 on tuck when he was doubled team by VD and the FB, and if he wasn't held it would have been a sack.

Overall it was better, but we still got no calls. We had 9 penalties called on us. SF had 6, 1 was excessive celebration by VD, and a late hit by VD early in the game. Another was obvious off sides. So that leaves 3 others.

Its BS.
Yeah, it was the best one SO FAR, but it seems like the Giants are fighting an opposing team PLUS the zebras. Best one so far, but just not good enough.

DragonSoul
01-23-2012, 01:01 AM

Its BS.
Yeah, it was the best one SO FAR, but it seems like the Giants are fighting an opposing team PLUS the zebras. Best one so far, but just not good enough.yepie. With the way its going, we will be facing the pats and the refs again ffs.

Bing Crosby
01-23-2012, 01:09 AM
Yeah, it was the best one SO FAR, but it seems like the Giants are fighting an opposing team PLUS the zebras. Best one so far, but just not good enough.

Exactly couldn't of said it better. Although to be worse then last week would have required some God awful calls. Thankfully it didn't get anywhere close to that tonight.

blueomaha
01-23-2012, 01:15 AM
Agreed....was totally expecting to get the shaft on that 1st muffed punt, but Big Ed did a good job.agreedif the NYG would have lost that call, the police would have been at my house thinking they cought a mad man on the loose.....

XxBigWhitxX
01-23-2012, 01:16 AM
Not a big deal, but he got the new OT rules wrong.* He failed to mention that a defensive score of any kind (safety, TD) on the first possession ends the game.** In the Denver-Pitt game, the ref got it right.
He did say that actually.

M0rbid
01-23-2012, 01:17 AM
If that official had the guts to call holding penalties on 9ers Oline, I would've agreed.

RagingBlue
01-23-2012, 01:19 AM
The most fair so far. It did seem they wanted the 49er's to win though.

simms56
01-23-2012, 02:19 AM
Compared to other games this was a gem, SF fans still complaining about refs. Man, I used to think they had some class. I could understand if there was something there, but the Bradshaw fumble has been stopped with that rule many times this year.

AllDayEli10
01-23-2012, 03:08 AM
Still great game overall compared to others!!

DemandedAce
01-23-2012, 03:12 AM

Its BS.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Good by comparison but poor overall