THIS I GOT TO HEAR

Snappinnecks
01-22-2012, 11:46 PM
Are you guys hearing this nonsense?

GET LOST

What did he say?

NYSPORTS
01-22-2012, 11:47 PM
The same Barber story as always. I retired, some don't like me and everything about him and his relationship with the coach and fans, etc.

We've heard it all before and he's saying during this celebration.

UNREAL

Harooni
01-22-2012, 11:48 PM
bad thread its a non story .

Blue58
01-22-2012, 11:49 PM
Yes he was at Wellingtons death bed........stop!

Ruttiger711
01-22-2012, 11:50 PM
Are you guys hearing this nonsense?

GET LOST

What did he say?

I, me, me, me, I , me, me- me, I , I, my, I.....

Just a guess

Bleedblue11
01-23-2012, 12:05 AM
Seriously Tiki Barber has taken such a turn. Hes just sad now. I'm actually starting to feel bad for him

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 12:09 AM
I'm hearing it -- time to invite Tiki back into the fold IMO. A few years ago, he stated what Giants were thinking about the QB and the coach. Plenty of other players were thinking what Tiki said, but Tiki was the one to verbalize it.

The guy is basically begging to be allowed back "into the club." Just let it go and let him be a former great Giant again. He was just saying what many of the other players, wrongfully, were thinking, and saying, as well.

Gimaniac
01-23-2012, 12:10 AM
Tiki said Eli played poorly, not converting on 3rd downs, game shouldn't have been as close as it was.

He did give Coughlin props though.

Irishwars
01-23-2012, 12:10 AM
Why do you have to make sh$$ up. He spent a hour praising the gmen then answered a question he was asked. How do you want fans to remember you. He didn't bring it up..

KathieLee'sPokies
01-23-2012, 12:17 AM
Giants converted 7 of 21 third downs.

FRISCO converted 1 of 13.

I know which one I'd rather have.

Harooni
01-23-2012, 12:18 AM
Why do you have to make sh$$ up. He spent a hour praising the gmen then answered a question he was asked. How do you want fans to remember you. He didn't bring it up..

bingo its almost like fans want to just keep hating him.

GameTime
01-23-2012, 12:19 AM
I'm hearing it -- time to invite Tiki back into the fold IMO. A few years ago, he stated what Giants were thinking about the QB and the coach. Plenty of other players were thinking what Tiki said, but Tiki was the one to verbalize it. The guy is basically begging to be allowed back "into the club." Just let it go and let him be a former great Giant again. He was just saying what many of the other players, wrongfully, were thinking, and saying, as well.</P>

Tiki has created his own circumstance. He is done......</P>

I have 0 sympathy fo rhim or his situation. He is totally responsible for the **** he is in.....</P>

repeatchamps
01-23-2012, 12:22 AM

</P>

THIS! Tiki made to look likea fool once again.</P>

repeatchamps
01-23-2012, 12:22 AM

</P>

THIS! Tiki made to look likea fool once again.</P>

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 12:35 AM
I'm hearing it -- time to invite Tiki back into the fold IMO. A few years ago, he stated what Giants were thinking about the QB and the coach. Plenty of other players were thinking what Tiki said, but Tiki was the one to verbalize it. The guy is basically begging to be allowed back "into the club." Just let it go and let him be a former great Giant again. He was just saying what many of the other players, wrongfully, were thinking, and saying, as well.</P>

I have 0 sympathy fo rhim or his situation. He is totally responsible for the **** he is in.....</P>
I'm just making the argument, but believe me...I understand.

arrjay
01-23-2012, 12:44 AM
Fu** Tiki.... lol</P>

NYSPORTS
01-23-2012, 06:41 PM

OH PLEASE - talk about a set up. 4 preseason, 16 regular season and 3 playoff post game programs and this was the first time a guest was asked that question. He wanted that question asked and that' why it was brought up.

Voldamort
01-23-2012, 06:45 PM
Don't really care what TIKI has to say do you?

GameTime
01-23-2012, 06:45 PM

I'm just making the argument, but believe me...I understand.</P>

dont want him back int he fold. He doesnt deserve it. Thats just me though</P>

JMFP2
01-23-2012, 06:46 PM
The same Barber story as always. I retired, some don't like me and everything about him and his relationship with the coach and fans, etc.

UNREAL

No "I" in "Team".

But 2 in "Tiki"

NYSPORTS
01-23-2012, 06:53 PM

UNREAL

No "I" in "Team".

But 2 in "Tiki"

very good

JMFP2
01-23-2012, 06:56 PM

UNREAL

No "I" in "Team".

But 2 in "Tiki"

very good

Thanks...I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

TrueBlue10
01-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Tiki Barber was a great NY Giant football player.

Tiki Barber has been the epitome of a horrible NY Giant alumni.

Thus, "Tiki who?"

SackingMyths
01-23-2012, 07:21 PM
I think it's a testament to how strong the locker room was when he was playing, that all these guys who must've despised Tiki, never threw him under the bus. Still, to this day even.

He's reaping what he sowed and if he were drowning, I'd throw him a cinderblock.

F-him. Narcissistic, two-faced, scumbag piece of excrement.

Other than that, he's a great guy.

cken
01-23-2012, 07:23 PM
bad thread its a non story .

Harooni, your sig is just tooo funny........