PDA

View Full Version : Jacquian William-Devin Thomas Appreciation Thread

JMGGIANTS
01-23-2012, 12:47 AM
Enough said

MDL
01-23-2012, 12:55 AM
Amen.
When 2 guys NOT at the top of the depth charts can contribute as much as they did on ST...Bravo!!

RobCarpenter
01-23-2012, 12:58 AM
Enough said</P>

You got that right. Both played terrific games and significantly contributed to our win!!!</P>

rebelfan1966
01-23-2012, 12:59 AM
Enough said</P>

You got that right.* Both played terrific games and significantly contributed to our win!!!</P>

+1

titwio
01-23-2012, 01:03 AM
J-Will's gonna have a breakout year next season. The guy is always around the ball and is a tackling machine. He's gonna be the next star on this team. Love the guy!

Thomas was just heads up all day today. Great ST's contribution. Glad he's a Giant.

Axels15
01-23-2012, 01:08 AM
J-Will's gonna have a breakout year next season. The guy is always around the ball and is a tackling machine. He's gonna be the next star on this team. Love the guy!

Thomas was just heads up all day today. Great ST's contribution. Glad he's a Giant.

Couldn't have said it better, so I won't even try

wrek537emc
01-23-2012, 01:22 AM
Yes these guys saved it for us! Devin Thomas twice! Great reaction!

BlueSanta
01-23-2012, 01:23 AM
J-Will's gonna have a breakout year next season. The guy is always around the ball and is a tackling machine.

People need to check the stats. He had a breakout year THIS YEAR.

His stats are insane for a rookie LB in a 43 system. In fact, they might be the best stats of any rookie LB(in a 43 system) in the NFL. If you consider that he wasnt a starter for most of the year, its even more impressive that he garners that amount of stats in such little playtime.

JMGGIANTS
01-23-2012, 01:29 AM
J-Will's gonna have a breakout year next season. The guy is always around the ball and is a tackling machine. He's gonna be the next star on this team. Love the guy! Thomas was just heads up all day today. Great ST's contribution. Glad he's a Giant.</P>

And many on this board dissed him, not even considering his is a rookie. Lots of those who threw him under the bus are members of the TC, KG and Eli Haters Club also.</P>

nygiants0017
01-23-2012, 01:33 AM
don't forget about chase...dude has been playing great considering where he was a month ago

titwio
01-23-2012, 01:46 AM
People need to check the stats. He had a breakout year THIS YEAR.

I know his stats and is why I said he's a tackling machine...especially given the divided time he's played.

I meant breakout next year as in household name, mentions for Pro Bowl type acclaim.

LoveRack
01-23-2012, 01:54 AM
holla

giantyankee1976
01-23-2012, 01:56 AM
bump

(wasn't Devin a Skin this time last year?)

CDN_G-FAN
01-23-2012, 01:56 AM
is it wrong to add kyle williams to this thread???

heavyhitter
01-23-2012, 01:57 AM
Ja-KWON has had a hell of a rookie year and really stepped up today/tonight. When you think of CFB in Florida, most think of the Seminoles, Gators, or Hurricanes. USF has a lot of talented kids on their team, they're just a little bit overshadowed by the big 3, glad the Giants took notice and drafted him.

giantyankee1976
01-23-2012, 01:57 AM

ohhhh, he went there LOL

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 01:58 AM
Best special teams tandem in history. ;)

JMGGIANTS
01-23-2012, 01:59 AM
is it wrong to add kyle williams to this thread???OL</P>

no, LOL because he is not on our team but he does get #1 Star of The Game</P>

GiantWarfare
01-23-2012, 02:02 AM
We wouldnt have won the game w/o those two guys making such huge plays for us on ST...oh and special shoutout to kyle williams...lol...

nYg24
01-23-2012, 02:02 AM
i've been high on JWill all year, he's gonna be a great one.

heavyhitter
01-23-2012, 02:07 AM

ohhhh, he went there LOL
Kyle Williams is currently on suicide watch. I'd like to know how San Fran fans feel about him right about now.

CDN_G-FAN
01-23-2012, 02:07 AM

ohhhh, he went there LOL

all joking aside, i really feel for that kid tonight.

he tried to do way too much and he'll wear this the rest of his life.

no one truly deserves that.

G.I. Ants
01-23-2012, 02:10 AM
Devin Thomas really saved the day. If he didn't recover that fumble off the knee, SF may have won that game. Great heads up play both times.

giantyankee1976
01-23-2012, 02:10 AM

ohhhh, he went there LOL

no doubt, i feel bad for him. I bet he put his head in his towel at his locker.

but that's football. With defensive units peaking like that and the rainy weather, you kind of knew it would come down to the Turnover game.

we shouldn't be sore that the Media is spinning it (as always), as our Opponent's game to lose.

Isn't that the way it always seems to be?

CDN_G-FAN
01-23-2012, 02:17 AM

ohhhh, he went there LOL

no doubt, i feel bad for him. I bet he put his head in his towel at his locker.

but that's football.* With defensive units peaking like that and the rainy weather, you kind of knew it would come down to the Turnover game.

we shouldn't be sore that the Media is spinning it (as always), as our Opponent's game to lose.

Isn't that the way it always seems to be?

it is and it doesn't bother me because we're winning these games and the KNOBS that pick against us have to make themselves feel better somehow.

So they stupidly suggest that a team that lived off of winning the turnover battle all season just got some unlucky bounces for losing because of turnovers.

brilliant.

i guess they didn't notice that after williams muffed that punt, we started getting our punts fielded by Ross, who will never have a great return but he won't drop one either.

Harbaugh left him in there. he should wear this.

tikiandphil
01-23-2012, 02:21 AM
ALL IN FROM VEGAS

nyknstill!
01-23-2012, 02:59 AM
They were hungry

http://33.imagebam.com/download/nAEgNleOKjSwzEgCxh1xew/17122/171219899/To%20Indy.gif

Antwuan
01-23-2012, 06:11 AM
They both saved the game so congrats to both players.

OX1
01-23-2012, 07:37 AM
So they stupidly suggest that a team that lived off of winning the turnover battle all season just got some unlucky bounces for losing because of turnovers.

brilliant.

i guess they didn't notice that after williams muffed that punt, we started getting our punts fielded by Ross, who will never have a great return but he won't drop one either.

Harbaugh left him in there. he should wear this.

We seemed to be way more concerned with wrapping up on a return than
getting yards. Didn't help the O, but didn't turn it over either. The
little things that the media will never mention.

I Bleed Blue
01-23-2012, 07:49 AM

+1