PDA

View Full Version : Booing during national anthem!!!

GiantLife615
01-23-2012, 01:21 AM
Absolutely disgusting! The fans in SF booing during our national anthem when a picture of a Giants came on the big screen! The most disturbing thing I have ever been a part of.

slipknottin
01-23-2012, 01:22 AM
If they were booing the lady singing then i understand, she was just awful.

fourth&forever
01-23-2012, 01:23 AM
The crowd did seem to be preoccupied with something. disgraceful.

FishinTheSalt
That was lame, I wonder if those cops wearing giants jetseys made any arrests.

DragonSoul
If they were booing the lady singing then i understand, she was just awful.they booed giant players, cheered 49er players and i could have sworn they booed the FLAG. I was like WTF!

ShakeNBake
01-23-2012, 01:25 AM
Absolutely disgusting! The fans in SF booing during our national anthem when a picture of a Giants came on the big screen! The most disturbing thing I have ever been a part of.

I noticed this too, how pathetic.

GiantLife615
01-23-2012, 01:25 AM
Was terrible. They were the more disrespectful then I can even explain.

JMFP2
01-23-2012, 01:26 AM
Karma, baby.

NWKEffectElement

She is a Giants fan. Besides she was way better than Tyler in that AFC game.

FBomb
If they were booing the lady singing then i understand, she was just awful.</P>

Totally agree....and did you see how she thought they were cheering her singing and made it more about her instead of the song?? What a tool.</P>

guardplay320
01-23-2012, 01:27 AM

I actually thought she was pretty good.

ShakeNBake
01-23-2012, 01:27 AM

At least Tyler sang the anthem normally, did that woman think she was at an opera?

ToomerFORtheBomb
01-23-2012, 01:28 AM
If they were booing the lady singing then i understand, she was just awful.they booed giant players, cheered 49er players and i could have sworn they booed the FLAG. I was like WTF!

It is San Francisco we are talking about. I know politics are forbidden on this board so I'll just leave it at that.

ToomerFORtheBomb
01-23-2012, 01:28 AM

It is San Francisco we are talking about. I know politics are forbidden on this board so I'll just leave it at that.

JMGGIANTS
01-23-2012, 01:31 AM
I thought the same. It was totally disgusting. I don'taccept the excuse that theywere booing Giant players/TC on the screen, this is the national anthem. As far as booing the flag it doesn't surprise me considering the San Francisco politcal scene.

Pakman
01-23-2012, 01:52 AM
I don't usually care about people standing up/sitting down/protesting the anthem, BUT booing was so dumb lol.

I know they were booing the Giants but man that just looked so bad on TV lol. You can tell they are not used to the national attention.

Axels15
01-23-2012, 01:53 AM
I heard that too!!!! I thought I must have been imagining it

Axels15
01-23-2012, 01:54 AM

Is she? She's a broadway performer, so it wouldn't be surprising

JMFP2
01-23-2012, 01:55 AM
If they were booing the lady singing then i understand, she was just awful. She is a Giants fan. Besides she was way better than Tyler in that AFC game.

At least Tyler sang the anthem normally, did that woman think she was at an opera?
</P>

Actually, I think that lady did a great job.</P>

The fans decided to make a-holes out of themselves in front of a huge TV audience.</P>

</P>

RCJINTS
01-23-2012, 02:46 AM
i think Tyler was better, she sucked,

calzonesays
01-23-2012, 02:49 AM
That was lame, I wonder if those cops wearing giants jetseys made any arrests.

Pretty sure they arrested Kyle Williams for impersonating a kick returner.

jhamburg
01-23-2012, 02:49 AM
i think Tyler was better, she sucked,

Tyler was horrible. He sounded like one of the "so bad it's funny" american idol auditions.

Spytheweb
01-23-2012, 03:08 AM
These are Raiders fans who had nothing better to do. Just wait until tomorrow to read about the arrests at the game.

tikiandphil
01-23-2012, 03:36 AM

I was in the Grand Garden Arena ( I worked at the MGM Grand) when the visiting English, sorry British Blue, boo'd the National Anthem. Maoyweather was pissed then like the Giants, went on to beat the booing opponent. Served them right as they didn't know how to behave when they got to the Championship game.

tikiandphil
01-23-2012, 03:38 AM
If they were booing the lady singing then i understand, she was just awful. She is a Giants fan. Besides she was way better than Tyler in that AFC game.

</P>

Actually, I think that lady did a great job.</P>

The fans decided to make a-holes out of themselves in front of a huge TV audience.</P>

She was in pitch and sang powerfully. The audience deserved to lose.

*</P>

KillaRich
01-23-2012, 03:45 AM
IDC if she sucked or not... stfu and show respect to the National Anthem..... and they were booing the Giants whenever they showed them.... I couldnt believe these disrespectful people could not wait to boo the giants and boo'ed during the anthem, just awful

NWKEffectElement
01-23-2012, 03:54 AM

Is she? She's a broadway performer, so it wouldn't be surprising

Yes sir!! http://blog.sfgate.com/thebigevent/2...tional-anthem/

ebick
01-23-2012, 03:57 AM

I actually thought she was pretty good.
</P>

I thought it was going to be 8pm ET before she would finish......I swear that was the longest, most drawn out version ever......</P>

obalgos
01-23-2012, 04:00 AM
Regardless of how horrible the singer was, people should never boo during the anthem and while we're honoring the flag.

DragonSoul
01-23-2012, 04:03 AM
Thats SF for you. Can we quarantine that city, or better yet that state?

Jon6777
01-23-2012, 04:04 AM
Regardless of how horrible the singer was, people should never boo during the anthem and while we're honoring the flag.

+1.
Hats off and STFU!

obalgos
01-23-2012, 04:04 AM

Hey cmon now, not all of us in SF are bad.

DragonSoul
01-23-2012, 04:07 AM

Hey cmon now, not all of us in SF are bad.we will give you a set time before we close the doors for good so you have a chance to get out in time lol ;-)

obalgos
01-23-2012, 04:09 AM

Hey cmon now, not all of us in SF are bad.we will give you a set time before we close the doors for good so you have a chance to get out in time lol ;-)

Good enough. Just keep me posted. Don't want to miss the Giants in the Superbowl.

DragonSoul
01-23-2012, 04:09 AM
I thought the same. It was totally disgusting.* I don't*accept the excuse that they*were booing Giant players/TC on the screen, this is the national anthem.* As far as booing the flag it doesn't surprise me considering the San Francisco politcal scene.they booed when they were on the tv/screen. You saw/heard it every time it was shown on tv.

TC, BJ, Tuck, Eli all were booed when they were on TV. Smith, Harbaugh and a couple other SF players were cheered when on tv. Finally when the tv was on the flag they booed again.

Was unreal.

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 07:37 AM

Send Bugs out there

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/bugs-florida.gif

blueinsc
01-23-2012, 07:58 AM
No class!