PDA

View Full Version : Lawrence Tynes Crow Thread

GmenFan1980
01-23-2012, 12:29 AM
for weeks I have heard people bad mouth Tynes and say he is unreliable if we would ever need him to win us the game.

Normally I wouldn't mind these comments, but I felt some people should at least apologize for hating on tynes. is he the best kicker in the league? No

But for the 2nd time he has kicked us into the super bowl and for that my appreciation for tynes stands true :).

Go Big Blue. All in :D

calzonesays
01-23-2012, 12:31 AM
I love Tynes and everything but..does he EVER get touchbacks on kickoffs? Seems like his kickoffs always ended up resulting in good field position, and his kickoffs rarely got deeper than the 10 yard line. I see other kickers pretty much doing it regularly.

At least Tynes has the clutch factor. Cundiff had basically the same exact kick and shanked it badly.

GmenFan1980
01-23-2012, 12:34 AM
I love Tynes and everything but..does he EVER get touchbacks on kickoffs?* Seems like his kickoffs always ended up resulting in good field position, and his kickoffs rarely got deeper than the 10 yard line.* I see other kickers pretty much doing it regularly.

As i said tynes is in no way the best kicker in the league and I actually agree to a point that maybe it is time we got a new kicker, but I could never bring myself to hate tynes.

Tynes for ring of honor :D

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 12:35 AM
He hit a 32 yarder, people would laugh at what you said...

BUT i don't and i'm sure many smarter people wouldn't.... that's a lot of damn pressure and they were trying to ice him, good **** Tynes

JMFP2
01-23-2012, 12:35 AM
I'd like a side of mashed potatoes to go with the heaping pile of crow that I deserve.</P>

I guess this is why Coughlin has him on the roster.</P>

calzonesays
01-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Maybe we can inject him with Patrick Willis' steroids so he can get touchbacks.

I kid I kid. Just a test to see how many 49ers fans are still lurking in the background.

GiantFanatic55
01-23-2012, 12:37 AM
All i gotta say is Lawrence "PARTY" Tynes!!!!

fourth&forever
01-23-2012, 12:39 AM
props to #9! This was a real team win!