PDA

View Full Version : Hey Vernon Davis! How's the party going???

hungrrrry
01-23-2012, 12:43 AM
Boy I bet those beers are going down well...Havin' some good times!!! No Doubt!

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 12:46 AM
Kleenex is licking their chops on this one

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 01:03 AM
Hey guys and gals, I'm here at Vernon's party (in SF on business) and it's really quiet...EXCEPT FOR VERNON'S CRYING!!

dave8274
01-23-2012, 01:13 AM
I gotta say..after the Saints game, when I saw him crying I kinda rooted for the guy. After is 2 personal fouls today when I discovered what's dirtbag he is, not so much.

Pakman
01-23-2012, 01:17 AM
He actually cancels the party before the game..sorry to ruin this thread lol

But I hate the 49ers for life now

BigBlue121
01-23-2012, 01:17 AM
my co worker bet me a case of beer, it's gonna be the best tasting beer ever. wish i could share it with yall

calzonesays
01-23-2012, 01:18 AM
His party is probably going better than Billy Cundiffs.

Billy already has a youtube video of his Finkle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f90_d8VUOUE

^ that Billy Cundiff parody is HILARIOUS

look@dafilm
01-23-2012, 01:20 AM
Classier than the party going on around here.

dave8274
01-23-2012, 01:20 AM
His party is probably going better than Billy Cundiffs.

Billy already has a youtube video of his Finkle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f90_d8VUOUE

^ that Billy Cundiff parody is HILARIOUS

I saw the replay, the laces were out.

Pakman
01-23-2012, 01:22 AM

Ahahahaha stop man let us live.

Davis canceled the party before the game..so there is no party.

look@dafilm
01-23-2012, 01:24 AM

Just sayin, I have no problem around here talking actual football with a lot of fans. I showed up not 10-15 minutes after the loss. But you guys got damn lucky tonight. Damn lucky.

Bing Crosby
01-23-2012, 01:39 AM
Just sayin, I have no problem around here talking actual football with a lot of fans. I showed up not 10-15 minutes after the loss. But you guys got damn lucky tonight. Damn lucky.

Whatever you got to say to help yourself sleep tonight champ. But as I tell my girlfriend "I'd rather be lucky then good any night sweet heart." ;-)

calzonesays
01-23-2012, 01:39 AM

you got 2 ST turnovers vs. the Saints
we got 2 ST turnovers vs. you.

It's football. Turnovers and miscues happen in every single game. How bout Montana to Clark? that was pretty lucky too.

just leave man, it's over.

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 01:41 AM

Lol ok.

We ain't classy, what do you call all the stuff you 49er fans were posting on this thread?

About WTC blowing up and ripping Eli's head off?

giantsfan420
01-23-2012, 01:49 AM

luck like everything else in life is just part of it. and even so, was it luck when eli connect with MM on the 3rd and 15? or when the second punt was fumbled and we drove it down to the 5? ur d had all the chance in the world to hold us. tynes isnt exactly accurate past 40 yards, he even misses chip shots.

the giants team full out smashed ur offense, didnt make any mistakes vs ur defense, and won the st battle. that doesnt seem like luck, that seems like the BETTER TEAM WON as hard as that may be for u to accept.

look@dafilm
01-23-2012, 03:38 AM
Well, I can see many of you are still "high" off the win. I'll come back and dissect many of these posts when things die back down. Look, the Giants won. But pretending they didn't get super lucky in the process is foolish.

DragonSoul
01-23-2012, 03:39 AM
Well, I can see many of you are still "high" off the win. I'll come back and dissect many of these posts when things die back down. Look, the Giants won. But pretending they didn't get super lucky in the process is foolish.
whatever makes you sleep @ night! How about them refs? They couldn't help you either!

calzonesays
01-23-2012, 03:48 AM

How about you not come back? It's over. Your team lost. You and the other classless SF trolls ran your mouth all week, please fade back into oblivion. To whine or say the game was luck and point at turnovers as luck is irony, your team had one of the best turnover margins this season. And if you think you are gonna repeat your +21 Turnover differential and go anywhere next season, you are sorely mistaken.

Please, just go away.

obalgos
01-23-2012, 03:52 AM

Regardless if we got lucky or not, we still won. That's life; sometimes you lose. Deal with it; because no matter how much you try to discredit the Giants we're going to the Super Bowl.

And we all know that you would be doing the same thing if it happened to your team.

rick5292
01-23-2012, 03:53 AM

No, that's okay. You don't need to come back and waste your time. Unlike the 40Whiner fans, we will be discussing the Superbowl. Pack it up and go home sir. The better team won. Good game, though ;)

Gav_devils#56
01-23-2012, 03:58 AM

where was the luck? your players making mistakes is not luck on our part, it's bad play on yours

DragonSoul
01-23-2012, 04:02 AM
what were you 1 and 13 on 3rd down conversions, and 1 was at the end with a semi hail mary lol.

Btw how many WRS did smith hit? 1, yes that is ONE Crabs on one play for like 3 yards.

If we didn't blow 2 coverages you would be down 14 more points

Btw how did we not get a call with Bernards mouth bleeding? Pay them refs off.

Now bugger off whiner.

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 06:18 AM

Maybe you should jump up on a camera platform and do a bad salsa while you say that.

My memories of SF were class with Young and Montana and Rice. Obviously that has changed on and off the field.

How many 3rd down conversions did you have? How many passes to a WR? Once you answer that you will see it's quite a lot more than luck.

Your player DID touch the ball on the first punt return and the ball was KNOCKED OUT on the second. Is that luck?

We're now even for 2002.

NY4Giants
01-23-2012, 09:02 AM
Have you guys packed for Disneyworld yet? Whatever you guys do, stay away from any game that has a football! GO NY GIANTS.

Kruunch
01-23-2012, 09:05 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-X9aYMRsO7oQ/Tu1iRYWfrAI/AAAAAAAABtM/agDxgwimk6w/s1600/cat+-+pity+party+has+no+cake-15.jpg

WORLDCHAMPS
01-23-2012, 09:06 AM

YES damn lucky that you converted 1-13 on third downs. VERY LUCKY INDEED. Go give vernon a mouth hug.

WORLDCHAMPS
01-23-2012, 09:11 AM

hillarious....me and my boy were saying the same thing. I ALMOST respected him UNTIL that T.Oesque celebration that cost him 15 yards and the other unsportsman like call ... ENJOY DOUUUUUCHEEEE!