Jay Gruden OC(Cin)</P>

Chuck Pagano DC(Bal)</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Wade Phillips DC(Hou)</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>Dennis Allen DC(Den)</FONT></P>

MartyMornhinweg OC(Phi) </P>

Russ Grimm Oline Coach(Ari)</P>

McDainels OC(Stl)</P>

Spags</P>

I believe in second chances so i wouldnt mind McDainels and Spags for HC, I love the OC from Philly. Now this is all young coaches who i believe the giants need to go young not old with cowher etc</P>

giantsfan39
12-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Jay Gruden OC(Cin)</P>

Chuck Pagano DC(Bal)</P>

Marty*Mornhinweg OC(Phi)***** </P>

McDainels OC(Stl)</P>

Spags</P>

I believe in second chances so i wouldnt mind McDainels and Spags for HC, I love the OC from Philly. Now this is all young coaches who i believe the giants need to go young not old with cowher etc</P>

I liked Marty too. But looking at his record is not good. he sucked as a coach. Whereas Gilbride runs the ball even when the pass is more effective, Marty passes the ball when the run is more effective. That is not any better.

McDaniels is not HC materla. The Rams offense sucks. and spags has done nothing as an HC.

Most of those guys are better as coordinators.

Chuck Pagano or Mike Zimmer are who I was as coach or Pete Carmiachel if we want an offensive minded coach.

elifan10
12-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Jay Gruden OC(Cin)</P>

Chuck Pagano DC(Bal)</P>

Marty*Mornhinweg OC(Phi)***** </P>

McDainels OC(Stl)</P>

Spags</P>

I'd take Spags back as HC or DC which ever he wanted. He had this team playing with spirit and it just seemed like the D played angry. I'd take him back in a heartbeat, get rid of Fewell he is SOFT.

mike kennedy
12-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Candidates for what?
I laugh at these post!

I Bleed Blue 56
12-02-2011, 10:02 PM
I like the OC from the Saints honestly he looks like he will be a very good offensive minded coach although we all know we are a defensive team it never hurts.

NoHuddle10
12-03-2011, 12:04 PM
What about that guy currently on the hot seat? You know, the one who hasnt had a losing season the past 7 years, has won a super bowl in that time? A good number of playoff appearances.

He seems like a great candidate to me.

britishblue2
12-03-2011, 12:10 PM
If the Giants go 6-10 or 7-9 Coughlin will retire....untill then we have the playoffs to fight for and a big game tommorow. Can we focus on that...

this season is a long way from over

PrideofNY
12-03-2011, 12:12 PM
I'd hate having McDaniels as the head coach. He single-handedly destroyed the Broncos.

Pagano, Spags, and Zimmer are all interesting options. So is Tom Clements. I never really thought about Mornhinweg. Maybe its just my blind hatred for everything Philadelphia.

P_Simms_#11
12-03-2011, 12:43 PM
<font color="#FF0000">What about Norv Turner?</font> Apparently he is out after this season is over.

Manning2Niks
12-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Candidates for what?
I laugh at these post!

Ummm....for head coach. As the title suggests. ...

I love pompus, know it all, "realistic" fans that laugh at hypothetical questions on a FAN MESSAGE BOARD.

Let's kill ideas and conversation about our favorite team because we don't agree and it will never happen! How dare we as FANS who literally have little to no impact on any decisions made in terms of personel or coaching share fantasies!

Go home or get off the board.

Gotta watch it myself...I might get banned or limited to the number of topics I can create in a day because the message board gestapo!

That said I think all names mentioned should stay coordinators. Kinda want John Grueds for some really odd reason...

mike kennedy
12-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Go ahead and predict this weeks score! The same idiots who start repetitive weekly post with I predict.......are almost usually wrong, call TC the greatest when they are winning and want his head when they are losing.
You dropped some feathers!

Red Dog
12-04-2011, 08:25 AM
What about Newt Gingrich?

hungrrrry
12-04-2011, 09:16 AM
What about Newt Gingrich?</P>

exactly....what about him? Think we have problems now? If he takes the role we (we less fortunate, hard-working folks)are ****ed</P>