PDA

View Full Version : its Amazing..this forum..

BeatTHEJETS
01-23-2012, 01:55 AM
About a month ago, 90 percent of this forum was giving us no shot and saying we have no shot of beating the Jets/cowboys and making the playoffs.

A month ago, I made this account just to make a POST saying that we will crush the jets and cowboys and that we will go far in the playofsf. I came to tell yall to believe and that we def will do this..shotout to all the fans that kept their heads high and believed.

All you need is a lil faith guys!
BELIEVE.
WE WILL BE SB CHAMPS IN 2 WEEKS>LEGO

NYGFaninILL
01-23-2012, 02:17 AM
I'm right there with you, I got flamed for my optimism after the redskins game

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 02:19 AM
I'm a pessimist sometimes, I eat my crow, but I never show my pessimism here.

Here's to not believing at some points... I eat my crow

lET'S BEAT EM PATS

Pakman
01-23-2012, 02:20 AM
Man I never gave up on the team...but I did think about the future if the Giants if they did not win the division.

To be real after the Skins game it was hard not to be down.

CDN_G-FAN
01-23-2012, 02:21 AM
dude, the rest of us are in other threads (for me they've been reese threads tonight) eating crow and being glad about it.

you're on here to try and teach us all a lesson?

Seriously?

G.I. Ants
01-23-2012, 02:24 AM
I also showed full support for this team since preseason. I remember people getting on me because I felt Ballard could replace Boss. People on this board get over dramatic sometimes, I know, I used to complain about Eli early in his career. Glad I was wrong about him.

giantsfan420
01-23-2012, 02:25 AM
nice OP. i agree. i cant blame others for doubting bc they did have valid points. what got me was when people were saying it was bc of the qb play...

i never doubted, and I mean it wasnt rocket science but I believed if the d and run game could just play half as good as their potential itd be a lock and sure enough, the d played lights out and the rest is history.

when i saw that d vs the jets, i had no reservations about saying we'd destroy dallas by a few possessions, destroy atlanta and it wouldnt be close, i made a post about how GB hadnt had to face any real adversity and that we would go up a couple scores vs them and doubted they'd be able to keep up.

i thought we'd win today by a couple possessions too 28-17, but i under estimated the 9er defense. it really was lights out, very impressive d...BUT, not as impressive as ours.

this trip aint over yet, we got one more win left.

simms56
01-23-2012, 02:31 AM
I'll eat some serious crow, this team has far exceeded my expectations. In the defense off the pessimists, after the way the team looked at the end of the Saints game it was pretty hard to imagine this run.

dave56dj
01-23-2012, 02:34 AM
Well 420 hate to call you out but your still bashing KG - apparently you are not a fan of top ten offenses ALMOST EVERY YEAR WITH TEAM and 2 superbowls appearances - apparently we do that without him - cmon dude you are bashing us still - amazing.

giantsfan420
01-23-2012, 02:39 AM
Well 420 hate to call you out but your still bashing KG - apparently you are not a fan of top ten offenses ALMOST EVERY YEAR WITH TEAM and 2 superbowls appearances - apparently we do that without him - cmon dude you are bashing us still - amazing.

huh? i have always been vocal about KG's system, that said we won it with him in 07. and actually i had always maintained we could make a run if the d would show up.

but i dont deny that i have called out KG before and will do so again. but i always said we could win in spite of him. im not a fan of his offensive system in all honesty bc i felt that it relies on adjusting to what the defense does as opposed to us forcing the defense to adjust to what we do.

but hey its all good, there are plenty of posters who have read and conversed with me in the posts i've made stating i knew this team could make a run, the d just had to play better. and they did

and who am i bashing again? i havent even made a kg post in like 5 months

dave56dj
01-23-2012, 02:46 AM
420 i completely apologize, I read this in a thread "in spite of KG"

"Is it possible that we could have gone to more SBs if we did not have that idiot as an OC? Aslo, do not forget that 10 points were gifts by the niners ST."

But it was not you it was giantsforce - fans love to complain - its unreal - even after a NFC championship KG still isnt good enough - despite a top ten O once again - unreal.

BlueSanta
01-23-2012, 02:52 AM
About a month ago, 90 percent of this forum was giving us no shot and saying we have no shot of beating the Jets/cowboys and making the playoffs.

About a month ago you werent even a member of these boards.....

giantsfan420
01-23-2012, 02:53 AM

"Is it possible that we could have gone to more SBs if we did not have that idiot as an OC? Aslo, do not forget that 10 points were gifts by the niners ST."

But it was not you it was giantsforce - fans love to complain - its unreal - even after a NFC championship KG still isnt good enough - despite a top ten O once again - unreal.

no worries. im on cloud 9. and to be honest, at the start of the season i had wondered if we ran a system like GB or NO does how the offense would look, but with Cruz stepping up and Eli killing it I will full out eat my crow right here about giving KG a hard time.

BUT even so, I still felt that we are already like 5 or 6 years deep into KG's system. I wouldnt want to change the system bc it'd mean eli would have to go through the growing pains he had to go through in KG's system all over again.

I hope KG and Fewell call a helluva game vs NE. I KNOW Coughlin will have em ready

BeatTHEJETS
01-23-2012, 02:56 AM

About a month ago you werent even a member of these boards.....

Doesnt Mean i didnt read it after every game..and yes i was a member i just forgot my password over the offseason and made a new account. and when i saw everyone hating and givin up i made this account to say we will beat the jets and that the forum was acting pathetic.

GMen869007
01-23-2012, 03:27 AM
I'll gladly eat my crow, I didn't think we had a chance after that home loss to Washington, and I was one of those who were appalled at the optimism following the loss to Green Bay.

giantsforce
01-23-2012, 03:35 AM

But it was not you it was giantsforce - fans love to complain - its unreal - even after a NFC championship KG still isnt good enough - despite a top ten O once again - unreal.But you did not answer! Is it possible that we could have gone to more SB if we had different coaching staff? Because the fact remains, we had mediocre showings after the SB. I am just stating a counter argument that someone said that Killdrive was a "genius" because we went to 2 SB's in 5 years. being in the top ten means squat. Ask the top 9 that did not go to the SB. Just imagine what it could have been if we had an OC that is not so predictable and unimaginative, Today it was all Eli and not Killdrive. If you cannot see that, well, I am sorry. I guess Killdrive designed all these plays and told Eli to spin and avoid the rush and hit Cruz who is covered and he told Cruz to make these exceptional catches.

BigBlue wins
01-23-2012, 11:03 AM
I'm right there with you, I got flamed for my optimism after the redskins game

I'm at fault here too...we are not playing like that team from then

Morehead State
01-23-2012, 11:09 AM
About a month ago, 90 percent of this forum was giving us no shot and saying we have no shot of beating the Jets/cowboys and making the playoffs. A month ago, I made this account just to make a POST saying that we will crush the jets and cowboys and that we will go far in the playofsf. I came to tell yall to believe and that we def will do this..shotout to all the fans that kept their heads high and believed. All you need is a lil faith guys! BELIEVE. WE WILL BE SB CHAMPS IN 2 WEEKS&gt;LEGO</P>

This is a message board. Its a place to talk honestly about our team. When we were 7-7, there was plenty of reason to doubt our team.</P>

You can be a cheerleader all the time and thats fine. But its also boring. Discussing our team honestly makes this MB a great place to participate in.</P>

We all root our asses off for our team. You are way off base here.</P>

bansaw
01-23-2012, 11:10 AM
I just ripped on Perry Fewell

and I'd give more credit to Strahan coming in for a talk still over Fewell tbh, but I'm slowing warming up

rick5292
01-23-2012, 11:10 AM
dude, the rest of us are in other threads (for me they've been reese threads tonight) eating crow and being glad about it.

you're on here to try and teach us all a lesson?

Seriously?

seems like you eat crow often, sir....

let him continue on. we won. stop your whining

rick5292
01-23-2012, 11:11 AM
About a month ago, 90 percent of this forum was giving us no shot and saying we have no shot of beating the Jets/cowboys and making the playoffs. A month ago, I made this account just to make a POST saying that we will crush the jets and cowboys and that we will go far in the playofsf. I came to tell yall to believe and that we def will do this..shotout to all the fans that kept their heads high and believed. All you need is a lil faith guys! BELIEVE. WE WILL BE SB CHAMPS IN 2 WEEKS&gt;LEGO</p>

This is a message board. Its a place to talk honestly about our team. When we were 7-7, there was plenty of reason to doubt our team.</p>

You can be a cheerleader all the time and thats fine. But its also boring. Discussing our team honestly makes this MB a great place to participate in.</p>

We all root our asses off for our team. You are way off base here.</p>

and another person who eats crow more often than not. ligthen up buddy. your little attitude is not so fun either...

Morehead State
01-23-2012, 11:17 AM
About a month ago, 90 percent of this forum was giving us no shot and saying we have no shot of beating the Jets/cowboys and making the playoffs. A month ago, I made this account just to make a POST saying that we will crush the jets and cowboys and that we will go far in the playofsf. I came to tell yall to believe and that we def will do this..shotout to all the fans that kept their heads high and believed. All you need is a lil faith guys! BELIEVE. WE WILL BE SB CHAMPS IN 2 WEEKS&gt;LEGO</P>

This is a message board. Its a place to talk honestly about our team. When we were 7-7, there was plenty of reason to doubt our team.</P>

You can be a cheerleader all the time and thats fine. But its also boring. Discussing our team honestly makes this MB a great place to participate in.</P>

We all root our asses off for our team. You are way off base here.</P>

and another person who eats crow more often than not. ligthen up buddy. your little attitude is not so fun either...
</P>

Lighten up? The OP starts criticizing fellow Giants fans in a moment of great joy and I have to lighten up?</P>

You're nuts.</P>

Some of us put ourselves out there here and speak honestly day in and day out.</P>

Being a cheerleader is the easy way out. And no one remembers any of their posts.</P>

burier
01-23-2012, 12:34 PM
to start the season I was confident we'd be in the Superbowl and then we lost three games in a row.

the 9ers game I was ok with.

The Philly game hurt

But then we got blown out by the Saints and I really found it hard to be optimistic at that point.

The following week we played the Pack really tough and I thought we were back on track. Then we got the win In Dallas.

But when we failed to show up against Washington I thought we were cooked.

Thanks to Rex Ryan who woke the sleeping Giant.

BeatTHEJETS
01-23-2012, 12:37 PM
Dont call me a cheerleader because half of you were saying that MARK SANCHEZ will beat us.
PATHETIC.. its easy to criticize. but that was just dumb.

Anyways. Lets FINISH this thread here.
Everyone who deserved it ate their crow.

OFFF TO INDIANAPOLIS!!!
LETS F UP THEM PATS!!
ALL IN!!

Morehead State
01-23-2012, 01:22 PM
Dont call me a cheerleader because half of you were saying that MARK SANCHEZ will beat us. PATHETIC.. its easy to criticize. but that was just dumb. Anyways. Lets FINISH this thread here. Everyone who deserved it ate their crow. OFFF TO INDIANAPOLIS!!! LETS F UP THEM PATS!! ALL IN!!</P>

No Giants fan deserves to eat crow when our team is going to the superbowl. </P>

This attitude drives me friggin nuts. Some of you "fans" love to try to take the joy out of a glorious victory.</P>

Voldamort
01-23-2012, 01:29 PM
Relax we all BELIEVE in ELI,ALL IN!!!