PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for Kyle

XxBigWhitxX
01-23-2012, 01:01 AM
He had a bad game but with the emotions that 49ers fans had in this game and his mistakes being the deciding factor I think we should pray for him because San Fran isn't the safest place for a him right now.

XxBigWhitxX
01-23-2012, 01:04 AM
bump for humaity.

fourth&forever
01-23-2012, 01:14 AM
Have things really gotten so bad we need to pray for losing players? You actually fear for his life?

dave56dj
01-23-2012, 01:15 AM
Williams and Cundiff just went into the Witness protection program.

heavyhitter
01-23-2012, 01:19 AM
He'll be alright, tough break for the guy but that's football. Probably not a fan favorite in San Fran right about now though. With that said, Ja-KWON you da man homeboy!!

XxBigWhitxX
01-23-2012, 01:21 AM
Have things really gotten so bad we need to pray for losing players? You actually fear for his life?Well...

Wow I can't believe the stuff people are saying to Kyle:

Quote:
javpasquel @KyleWilliams_10. I hope you, youre wife, kids and family die, you deserve it
Quote:
iLead_NowFollow Ay you **** n****! @KyleWilliams_10 We gon' lynch you!
Quote:
Mr_DreadH3AD @KyleWilliams_10 go hang yourself you stupid ******! you never deserve to play another snap in the NFL!
Quote:
@freefights: Jim Harbaugh, please give @KyleWilliams_10 the game ball. And make sure it explodes when he gets in his car
Unbelievable...can't believe we have fans like this!!!!

fourth&forever
01-23-2012, 01:26 AM
I guess those comments don't really surprise me after listening to them yell and boo their way through the national anthem. disgusting.