PDA

View Full Version : So... Steve, Kevin, Barry, Plaxico

rainierjef
01-23-2012, 02:27 AM
you Mofo's must be salty as **** right now huh just imagine if we win the super bowl you all will now become tiki babrbers, and against the same team... history does have a way of repeating itself smfh

slipknottin
01-23-2012, 02:29 AM
honestly, the guy i feel bad for is T2. Busted his butt for the giants since he got here, can only imagine how much better this defense would be with him.

Has to be so bittersweet watching his team win without him.

poor guy. hope hes back next year to help the giants get to another SB

Gmen2005
01-23-2012, 02:31 AM
honestly, the guy i feel bad for is T2. Busted his butt for the giants since he got here, can only imagine how much better this defense would be with him.

totally agree.

BornLegend

poor guy. hope hes back next year to help the giants get to another SBAt least he'll get a ring. I had big hopes for him and Goff.

Pakman
I can't hate on Kevin Boss. He got a ring with us and got a chance to play closer to home.

Also, IDGAF when he left.

TheBookOfEli

Yeah i know. Is T2 on the sidelines watching? I haven't seem him at all.

I also feel bad for Goff.

slipknottin
01-23-2012, 02:32 AM
At least he'll get a ring. I had big hopes for him and Goff.

I guess, but I think he sort of feels as though he didnt contribute to the winning of the ring.

slipknottin
01-23-2012, 02:33 AM
Yeah i know. Is T2 on the sidelines watching? I haven't seem him at all.

I also feel bad for Goff.

IR guys arent let on the sidelines, he did tweet earlier that he was going to the game though, maybe in a box? I would think they bring him on the sidelines for the SB tho

BornLegend
01-23-2012, 02:35 AM
At least he'll get a ring. I had big hopes for him and Goff.

I guess, but I think he sort of feels as though he didnt contribute to the winning of the ring.He contributed a lil in the preseason... lol.

rainierjef
01-23-2012, 03:04 AM
its only for the guys that perused money over teammates. just think with boss and smith. smith wouldn't have started for 4-5 weeks that was enough time for cruz to shine like how he did and then get smith back 4 headed monster add ballard and boss hydra offense just a thought

Spytheweb
01-23-2012, 03:12 AM
I forgot about Cofield, he took the money and ran too. At least he can buy himself a 80" TV to watch the NFL Championship game on.

davecrazy
01-23-2012, 05:32 AM
Why bust on guys who helped this team win a championship?

The NFL is a business and they got better money to go play elsewhere. None of them said a bad word about the Giants.

Stay Classy.

Odan
01-23-2012, 05:49 AM
Agree with Davecrazy, no reason to go down this road. Enjoy the win. Boss and especially Burress will always be a part of Giants history, and a big reason why we ended the Patriots perfect season back in 08.

I Bleed Blue
01-23-2012, 08:03 AM
Why bust on guys who helped this team win a championship?

The NFL is a business and they got better money to go play elsewhere.* None of them said a bad word about the Giants.

Stay Classy.

Absolutely agree. Some people cannot feel good about themselves, unless they are rubbing dirt in other people faces. They took the bigger pay day, which they had every right to do. How many posters on this board are above the age of 17? GOODNESS!

bLuereverie
01-23-2012, 09:08 AM
There was ZERO money to pay Cofield. Giants were in the process of cutting just to get under the cap. He said he wanted to come back, but it would have been a more than disrespectful salary had he returned to the Giants. I still wish him nothing but the best as he put his head down and played his heart out amongst the trade talks to the Saints.

Kevin Boss earned his right to be a FA and move closer to home.

Steve Smith bolted to possibly cherry pick a ring with the Eagles.

It's an unwritten rule that IR players don't stay on sidelines. T2 this year is like Kiwi on 08. And just like Kiwi, he WILL have another chance to win a ring in blue in the future as well. Book it.

Voldamort
01-23-2012, 09:11 AM
Yes sir Go Gmen!!

Kruunch
01-23-2012, 09:15 AM

Big time +1