Anyone listening right now?

"Be sure to tune in, its the Patriots and the 49ers in sb46"

lol, how does that pass editing??

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 01:46 AM
What tools

DragonSoul
01-23-2012, 02:05 AM
Mark the dumb "MOOSE "will say, we are lucky Ginn wasn't in this game, otherwise we probably would have lost.

Waiting to hear this idiot say it. Yet when we have injuries or calls against us, well its part of the game. Cannot use it.

I bet you he will say it, at some point tonight.

Any bets?

DragonSoul
01-23-2012, 02:08 AM
Mark the dumb "MOOSE "will say, we are lucky Ginn wasn't in this game, otherwise we probably would have lost.

Waiting to hear this idiot say it. Yet when we have injuries or calls against us, well its part of the game. Cannot use it.

Any bets?First out of his mouth. Called it or what.

DragonSoul
01-23-2012, 02:10 AM
and i use to think the guy was fairly down the middle even as a skins fan. Guess things have changed a lot after not listening to him for many years.

What a jackass.

ajd121
01-23-2012, 02:11 AM

Any bets?

Lol he already said we got lucky on the Bradshaw "non fumble" What a tool. It's called forward progress.

nyknstill!
01-23-2012, 02:12 AM
Moose is soooooooo salty right now. :lol:

ToomerFORtheBomb
01-23-2012, 02:31 AM
and i use to think the guy was fairly down the middle even as a skins fan. Guess things have changed a lot after not listening to him for many years.

What a jackass.

He used to be my favorite guy on the FAN but now his obvious Redskin based jealousy (which he denies) has turned him in to nothing more than a few seconds of listening for comic relief.

I guess there is a reason he only works when someone has the day off.

DragonSoul
01-23-2012, 02:48 AM

What a jackass.

He used to be my favorite guy on the FAN but now his obvious Redskin based jealousy (which he denies) has turned him in to nothing more than a few seconds of listening for comic relief.

I guess there is a reason he only works when someone has the day off.is that what it is? Was wondering.

Tony page is awesome. Too bad he wasn't on tonight. Gonna check out espy 1050 from now on.

1st they have 40 mins of commercials & then having to listen to these turds

DragonSoul
01-23-2012, 02:59 AM
do you hear these idiot fans. Agreeing with moose about ab fumbling. Learn the freaking rules.

Moose is unreal. First he knocks us for our breaks. We bring something up, and says its unfair to the other team and you wouldn't like it. Yet does it right after. Then he says I am not trying to take anything away from you, and on the other side of his mouth he says well I am being honest you got lucky. GTFOH HTF are the Giants still on the fan for 17 years...

Done w/the fan unless Joe or Tony are on.

ajd121
01-23-2012, 03:11 AM
do you hear these idiot fans. Agreeing with moose about ab fumbling. Learn the freaking rules.

Moose is unreal. First he knocks us for our breaks. We bring something up, and says its unfair to the other team and you wouldn't like it. Yet does it right after. Then he says I am not trying to take anything away from you, and on the other side of his mouth he says well I am being honest you got lucky. GTFOH HTF are the Giants still on the fan for 17 years...

Done w/the fan unless Joe or Tony are on.

What you think he is going to take call from people who disagree with him?

nyknstill!
01-23-2012, 03:49 AM
He's a RedSkins fan. Still entertaining to listen to though.

DragonSoul
01-23-2012, 04:04 AM
He's a RedSkins fan. Still entertaining to listen to though.im done with wfan, I'm listing to 1050, and giving them a chance

foosball
01-23-2012, 04:10 AM
This guys ridiculous lol.