PDA

View Full Version : i will be the 1st to admit ..

britishblue2
12-02-2011, 06:17 PM
i was ready to throw in the towel after Sundays debacle.

Now the dust has settled ... who knows what or which Giants team is gonna show up on Sunday... so lets just enjoy the ride and go with it.

To all Giants fans in here....lets get behind this team and shock the world.

GO GIANTS .... make us proud !!!!

egyptian420
12-02-2011, 08:32 PM

Now the dust has settled ... who knows what or which Giants team is gonna show up on Sunday... so lets just enjoy the ride and go with it.

I couldn't agree with you more man. On Monday I was ready to throw the towel as well and I was as negative (or more so) than everyone thats on here right now saying our season is over and lets get Coughlin out of here.

Like you said though, we don't know which team will show up this Sunday. I hope they give us something to be proud of. If we lose like we did against the Saints, I might have to throw in the towel. If we lose this game, I want us to atleast be competitive.

Marvelousmik
12-02-2011, 08:46 PM
what makes you think we can win

Eli TO Shockey
12-02-2011, 08:47 PM
season's over. the team is soft.

another gem.

NY_Eli
12-02-2011, 08:47 PM
this team has a penchant for beating unbeaten teams....let's hope they bring it on sunday

miked1958
12-02-2011, 08:49 PM

Well maybe we should consult the magic 8ball on the matter. It didn't work to well last weekend

TroyArcher
12-03-2011, 12:42 PM

I will be rooting hard but the past two games have been brutal. Hard to believe they can turn it around against the best team in the NFL.

britishblue2
12-03-2011, 12:46 PM

Well maybe we should consult the magic 8ball on the matter. It didn't work to well last weekend LMAO...do it do it do it !!!

fletch842
12-03-2011, 12:52 PM
I get to go to a game here and there, and was at one of the all time worst Giants games, the debacle against the Vikings in '07. The next week, we looked almost as bad against the Redskins. I was pretty much convinced that team was going nowhere. We all know what ensued after that.

Until we are mathematically eliminated, or beaten in the playoffs, I'll always keep hope, and currently, we are in the thick of it. Even if we lose to Green Bay, and we very may well, the way the Packers are playing right now, we just need to get the job done against Dallas x 2 and the Skins. Screw the Jets.

FBomb
12-03-2011, 12:54 PM
i was ready to throw in the towel after Sundays debacle. Now the dust has settled ... who knows what or which Giants team is gonna show up on Sunday... so lets just enjoy the ride and go with it. To all Giants fans in here....lets get behind this team and shock the world. GO GIANTS .... make us proud !!!!</P>

I admire your enthusiasm, I really do, but the quit I have seen on this team is disheartening. I have no faith anymore. I want to believe but I just can't.</P>

blueomaha
12-03-2011, 12:56 PM
this team has a penchant for beating unbeaten teams....let's hope they bring it on sundaywe did it before...as soon as gb won last week, I said we have another chance to beat an undefeated team..let's hope....

FBomb
12-03-2011, 01:00 PM
i was ready to throw in the towel after Sundays debacle. Now the dust has settled ... who knows what or which Giants team is gonna show up on Sunday... so lets just enjoy the ride and go with it. To all Giants fans in here....lets get behind this team and shock the world. GO GIANTS .... make us proud !!!!</P>

I admire your enthusiasm, I really do, but the quit I have seen on this team is disheartening. I have no faith anymore. I want to believe but I just can't.</P>

</P>

That being said, come 4PM tomorrowI will fly the colors, yell and scream and HOPE that I am wrong.</P>

britishblue2
12-03-2011, 01:01 PM

I admire your enthusiasm, I really do, but the quit I have seen on this team is disheartening.* I have no faith anymore.* I want to believe but I just can't.</P>

</P>

That being said, I will be flying the colors, yell and scream and HOPE that I am wrong.</P> i raise a beer with you bro

miked1958
12-03-2011, 05:06 PM

Well maybe we should consult the magic 8ball on the matter. It didn't work to well last weekend LMAO...do it do it do it !!!
Just asked and it said our chances were very doubtful

britishblue2
12-03-2011, 05:13 PM

Just asked and it said our chances were very doubtful ha ha...that means we'll win ;)

the reverse of what it says happens

giantfanatic
12-03-2011, 05:18 PM
We still have 5 games left. If we can just keep some guys on the field. Maybe not this week, but there is nothing left on the schedule that matches the five teams we will have just played. (Recall that the Cowboys got roasted by the Eagles.)

Giants schedule breakdown

7 not so tough - 5-2
5 tough - 1 and 3 so far
4 not so tough - who knows

UK-Giantsfan
12-03-2011, 05:35 PM
ive got a funny feeling we will keep the game really close tomorrow

AR is due a rubbish game one of thes days

i expect us to be angry

any given Sunday ...i suppose

BigBlue121
12-03-2011, 06:07 PM
DRUGS....lots and lots of drugs

Denaliman316
12-03-2011, 09:11 PM

1. Any given Sunday

2. If Boley plays it will be huge

3. If Bradshaw plays it will be huge

4. Bishop and Hawk are out and they have a rookie calling signals. What's that guys name again? DJ something.

5. Any Given Sunday

6. Rodgers has to have a bad game some time. Brees did against the Rams.

7. The Packers haven't loss since week 14. That's crazy! Just because you lose a game doesn't mean it's all over. The weight of that has to get to heavy eventually.

8.Any Given Sunday

9. Strahan paid us a visit. Last time he did that was in 2009 right before that Dallas game week 14 which everyone wrote us off for.

10. There's this thing called an upset which basically says the team that's not picked to win....well they do!

Until our final game is over and the standings say what they say the season is far from over. So stop with all the doom and gloom BS.

Rusty192
12-03-2011, 10:04 PM

GO GIANTS .... make us proud !!!!Naw BB2 we'll definitely lose this week because NFL.com said we will upset the Packers. We are officially doomed.

miked1958
12-04-2011, 01:17 AM

Just asked and it said our chances were very doubtful ha ha...that means we'll win ;)
the reverse of what it says happens

You know u are right. It sure was the opposite last week