PDA

View Full Version : It pains me to see BJ not a part of this...

BigBlueOnes
01-23-2012, 07:55 AM
Did BJ do much? I think lookinb back he has been a true Giant, restructuring his contract to keep AB with us. Yes his mouth goes too much and he's lost a step, but it does stink to see him be relegated to almost nothingness. I just wish he'd lift his knee and take somebody''s head off while running.

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 08:16 AM
If he's got one more game of trucking in him, now is the time... Give us a worthy farewell big guy.

foosball
01-23-2012, 08:18 AM
He was a huge part of the Falcons win. He had a TD against the Packers. He's got some miles on those legs. He's probably not a "starter" anymore but as a situational back he can be very good. He's also a BEAST at blocking.

Mercury
01-23-2012, 09:40 AM
It wasn't his fault the run game was stagnant. Hopefully, he gets more chances next game.

buddy33
01-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Who says he will be gone?

MattMeyerBud
01-23-2012, 10:13 AM
Did BJ do much? I think lookinb back he has been a true Giant, restructuring his contract to keep AB with us. Yes his mouth goes too much and he's lost a step, but it does stink to see him be relegated to almost nothingness. I just wish he'd lift his knee and take somebody''s head off while running.

how is BJ not a part of this? Just because he didn't get going against the best rush defense in the league?

Na BJ had a big game vs the falcons and punched a big TD for us vs the pack....

Jacobs has been big for us on this run and I have a feeling he will be huge in INDY vs that NE defense who has seemed to turn it on for the playoffs

bansaw
01-23-2012, 10:18 AM
what is this I dont even...

Pakman
01-23-2012, 10:24 AM
BJ played good in this game as a blocker. He had a few good carries as well.

He is definitely part of this win

RonJon
01-23-2012, 10:26 AM
Bradshaw was having more success so Coughlin stuck with the hot hand