PDA

View Full Version : New fan from England,UK

English Guy
01-23-2012, 09:01 AM
Hi Guys,

My name is Luke and i have recently become a huge fan of the New York Giants!!!

I never really followed football before and this is how i got into it......

Last year me and my girlfriend were invited to a Halloween fancy dress party. We decide that i would attend the part as a Zombie Footballer and she would attend as a Zombie Cheerleader.

I needed to buy a football jersey so i looked on ebay and purchase a New York Giants jersey (my first ever Jersey)!!!!

From that moment i decided that i would follow the Giants and support them in every game!!! Due to the time difference i have been very tired most Monday mornings since!!!!

I've got to say how lucky am i that in my first season of watching football my team have made it too Super Bowl XLVI !!!!!!!!

I can not wait until 5th February...... i am going to wear my Jersey with pride until the early hours of the morning when the game finishes in the UK knowing that the guys are going to bring home the Vince Lombardi Trophy!

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mercury
01-23-2012, 09:13 AM
Brains!

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 09:21 AM
Welcome, Luke. There is a good sized contingent of UK fans here on the boards, keep an eye out for them.

Kendo15
01-23-2012, 09:39 AM
Hi there Bud, just sent you a private message . . . . . . but not in a bad, stalkerish kind of way, honest.