PDA

View Full Version : Giants-Pats Superbowl REMATCH BUT....!!!!

cruzNeli89
01-23-2012, 09:01 AM
...They're not the same teams as they were 4 years ago. Eli's gotten greater!

Getting really annoyed that Pats fans are already trolling the boards saying were going to get blown out. HAVE YOU SEEN US THESE PAST FEW WEEKS??

Anyone have any early SB predictions?

I

AllTuckedUp
01-23-2012, 09:05 AM

Getting really annoyed that Pats fans are already trolling the boards saying were going to get blown out. HAVE YOU SEEN US THESE PAST FEW WEEKS??

I

The team that scores more points will win.

BigBlueFanNJ
01-23-2012, 09:12 AM
I bet Brady cussed when the giants won...he wants no part of this Defense!!!

Diamondring
01-23-2012, 09:14 AM

I

The team that scores more points will win.But who is going to win and by how much is a real prediction because we don't know who is going to win, but you think how it is going happen because of clues you have or a gut feeling.

PatsFanNH
01-23-2012, 09:25 AM
Should be a great Game. I EXPECT Brady going come out mad as he played absolutly HORRID against the Ravens. For the Giants I expect Coughline to double and maybe even triple team wilfolk as he was Amazing today and per some Giant fans I know your center is your weak link on the O line (Not good when facing a great NT like Wilfolk.)

As a Pats fan I fear your 3 amigo WR more than your run game if we can stop Ray rice for less than 3 yrds a carry I am not afraid of any other RB.

All said I expect a close game with a key turnover being the difference.. so say:

Pats 31
Giants 24

NobodyMan
01-23-2012, 09:44 AM
I think the Giants got a little lucky when they beat the Patriots in the SuperBowl because the Pats kept going for the deep ball to Moss all game. They were very stupid on offense - they kept trying to hit the homerun even though Brady was getting killed (the fumble right before halftime had a wide-open Moss, but Tuck got to Brady just as he wound up for the heave). With about 10 minutes left in the game, they totally gave up on any deep balls and really started to move effectively. They kept winning all year on the vertical passing game, so they didn't give it up quickly enough.

My worry is they are going to be smarter and respect this Giants team much more. I guarnatee the first play from scrimmage wont be a reverse screen like in the last super bowl. With much more respect for our D-Line, I worry they might expose our weakness at linebacker. I do think our secondary - like our secondary in 2007 - is very underrated. But if they use the intermediate passing game, we might be in trouble.

I hope Fewell has some good wrinkles ready to go - like zone blitzes, etc. Kiawanuka and Tuck are amazing in that they can drop back really well - great flexibility.

We're not going to sneak up on the Pats this year. I bet by kickoff we're favored in Vegas.

CTLadyBlue
01-23-2012, 10:28 AM
Can we please refrain from using the word 'lucky'? It's an insult to both teams who made it this far.

I've heard argument made this am that the Giants got lucky because of the muffed punt and dropped passes. Same could be same the NE with Balt having that go-ahead TD popped out of his hands and the FG kicker missing the game tier.

The chips fell where they had to. Teams make mistakes and it's how the other team capitalizes on those mistakes is what sets them apart. The Giants didn't make SF inept or will them to make mental mistakes. It happened. And if the Giants didn't capitalize on those mistakes by turning them into points, then we could very well be saying that SF was 'lucky', but I'm not. Giants played smart football. SF screwed up.

Not lucky or unlucky. Just the way it is.

TuckYou
01-23-2012, 10:33 AM
The only thing that worries me is we WON the regular season game this time around. They know they can hang with us. </P>

Regardless, I still feel confident. Brady didnt want this rematch. Should be a great game once again. </P>

PatsFanNH
01-23-2012, 10:34 AM
I agree 100% both teams EARNED their spots in the SB! I expect a tough match with BOTH fan bases sitting on the edge of their seats till the final seconds tick off.

I just hope Giant fans stay classy and dont revert to their JET neighbors demeanor.

OrangeGiant
01-23-2012, 10:37 AM
The best part is the Patriots are the early line favorite by 3 pts. I love it and wouldn't have it any other way.

PatsFanNH
01-23-2012, 10:37 AM
The only thing that worries me is we WON the regular season game this time around. They know they can hang with us. </p>

Regardless, I still feel confident. Brady didnt want this rematch. Should be a great game once again. </p>

I don't think EITHER D was one Brady wanted to face BOTH Giants and 49ers have great D.

Should be a great Game especially since the Pats D is playing a lot better than the last time we met, mind you they been inconsistant at best this year and prbl awful at times.

bansaw
01-23-2012, 10:40 AM
THE SEQUEL

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R6Ng8doTURI/AAAAAAAABDA/G8xmBwCcFRk/s400/FIGHT_edited-1.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_16noOQI-C9g/R5Zli6NBZ-I/AAAAAAAABAw/CdpCLF7ASjc/s400/wedgie.jpg

burier
01-23-2012, 10:40 AM
Should be a great Game. I EXPECT Brady going come out mad as he played absolutly HORRID against the Ravens. For the Giants I expect Coughline to double and maybe even triple team wilfolk as he was Amazing today and per some Giant fans I know your center is your weak link on the O line (Not good when facing a great NT like Wilfolk.)

As a Pats fan I fear your 3 amigo WR more than your run game if we can stop Ray rice for less than 3 yrds a carry I am not afraid of any other RB.

All said I expect a close game with a key turnover being the difference.. so say:

Pats 31
Giants 24

Guy, your Quarterback is and has always been overrated. He's not going to play better because he's "mad". He's only accurate when he gets to stand around in the pocket which will not happen in the Superbowl.

So let me get this straight. You think the Pats are going to score 11 more points than the Packers could score on us?????

DOAH!!! We gotta Homer.

Kruunch
01-23-2012, 10:43 AM
It's astounding to think that yesterday's game marks the first time the Patriots have beat a team with a winning record this year.

Having said that, I'm betting the under on this game and figure it to be a 24-21 Giants win.

Either which way it goes, I'm fairly certain it will be a close game.

CTLadyBlue
01-23-2012, 10:44 AM
I just hope Giant fans stay classy and dont revert to their JET neighbors demeanor.

Wash your mouth out with soap, PatsFan. That's never, EVER happen. There's a difference between confidence and arrogance. The Giants wait until AFTER knocking off both the No. 1 and No 2 seeds - the defending champs and the best D in the league respectively - to beat their chests

The Jets....they beat their chests in training camp and pre-season. Or....their coach does.

We have great respect for other teams and NO ONE is taken for granted or think it's gonna be a cake walk. Our coach is the master at keeping this team focused and prepared. They don't say stupid things to the media and remain low key and not partying it up in nightclubs. The fact we beat the Pats 4 years ago or earlier this season means nothing. We;'re an entirely different team the past six weeks and I'm sure the Pats are too.

Your team is favored and I wouldn't have it any other way. We do best in the underdog position, but the fact that you have Brady will earn you the favorite because he's....well....Brady while we have Eli 'Not Elite' Manning (sarcasm here)

Should be a great rematch!

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 10:45 AM

Wash your mouth out with soap, PatsFan. That's never, EVER happen. There's a difference between confidence and arrogance. The Giants wait until AFTER knocking off both the No. 1 and No 2 seeds - the defending champs and the best D in the league respectively.

The Jets....they beat their chests in training camp and pre-season. Or....their coach does.

We have great respect for other teams and NO ONE is taken for granted or think it's gonna be a cake walk. Our coach is the master at keeping this team focused and prepared. They don't say stupid things to the media and remain low key and not partying it up in nightclubs. The fact we beat the Pats 4 years ago or earlier this season means nothing. We;'re an entirely different team the past six weeks and I'm sure the Pats are too.

Your team is favored and I wouldn't have it any other way. We do best in the underdog position, but the fact that you have Brady will earn you the favorite because he's....well....Brady while we have Eli 'Not Elite' Manning (sarcasm here)

Should be a great rematch!

THIS, everyone except Jet fans know we have a classy organization.

PatsFanNH
01-23-2012, 11:12 AM

Pats 31
Giants 24

Guy, your Quarterback is and has always been overrated. He's not going to play better because he's "mad". He's only accurate when he gets to stand around in the pocket which will not happen in the Superbowl.

So let me get this straight. You think the Pats are going to score 11 more points than the Packers could score on us?????

DOAH!!! We gotta Homer.

See you lose credability with me when you go and call Brady OVERRATED. Yes he is over rated broke numerous QB records, been to 5 SB in 10 years (and 6 afccg games) Has the 2nd most yard EVER in a single season... But yes he is so over rated.

I also watched that game the Packers dropped a TON of passes right in their hands, I dont see the Pats WR/TE doing that.

So when did you revert from being a Jets fan? when they lost their last reg season game this year?

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 11:14 AM

Pats 31
Giants 24

DOAH!!! We gotta Homer.

See you lose credability with me when you go and call Brady OVERRATED. Yes he is over rated broke numerous QB records, been to 5 SB in 10 years (and 6 afccg games) Has the 2nd most yard EVER in a single season... But yes he is so over rated.

I also watched that game the Packers dropped a TON of passes right in their hands, I dont see the Pats WR/TE doing that.

So when did you revert from being a Jets fan? when they lost their last reg season game this year?

You don't see Brady doing that, but what did he do against the Ravens? 2 TOs and many passes were overthrown and underthrown doesn't say anything,

Anything can happen, stop making it seem like Brady's a god.

PatsFanNH
01-23-2012, 11:26 AM
@MikeIsaGiant (../members/MikeIsaGiant.aspx)

I wasn't trying make him sound like a god, but rather trying make the poster I was responding to realize how silly and down right dumb he sounds calling Brady Over rated.

I agree anything can possibly happen in the sb, My post again was for that "Giant" fan ..

burier
01-23-2012, 11:27 AM

Pats 31
Giants 24

DOAH!!! We gotta Homer.

Brady can take his records and shove em because he's going to get outclassed by Eli for the third time and I'm gonna laugh when Prince Brady is seen sulking in the corner wondering what happened.