PDA

View Full Version : Already had my first face to face arguement with Whiner fans and their dumb comments!!!

FBomb
01-23-2012, 10:08 AM
I will take being called "lucky".....but "undeserving"?....what a bunch of babies!!!!

bansaw
01-23-2012, 10:11 AM
you're getting too old for this **** you know lol

buddy33
01-23-2012, 10:11 AM
I wouldn't take lucky. They beat them and that is it.

FBomb
01-23-2012, 10:12 AM
you're getting too old for this **** you know lol

Lol....I was outnumbered too!!!!

bansaw
01-23-2012, 10:14 AM
me I walk around all year and see maybe 1 or 2 Giants hats or shirts on people

saw 2 today already

FBomb
01-23-2012, 10:14 AM

Agreed....but that kid coughing up the ball twice was pretty lucky

MattMeyerBud
01-23-2012, 10:15 AM
I will take being called "lucky".....but "undeserving"?....what a bunch of babies!!!!

hey sometimes its better to be lucky than good. We def were lucky that ball bounced off that kids knee...

Just tell em that nobody will remember them or anything about this game after the superbowl - just that they lost. Im sure they took their lucky win in 02 with a smile, paybacks a *****

NYgiants141
01-23-2012, 10:15 AM
Well we all know it takes stamina, desire, skill, and a little bit of luck to get to the SB and have a chance to win.

It wasn't luck. More like dumb mistakes by the special teams

bLuereverie
01-23-2012, 10:16 AM
Let's see what I have gotten.

- Eli sucks. Coming from a team who has Alex Smith.

- Kyle Williams won it for the Giants. Almost as if he tossed the ball to Jacquian. If that had been the 49ers stripping the ball, all we would have heard is how they've done it all year and their ST is superior.

- 49ers O outplayed Giants O At best, it's a wash with each team having two solid scoring drives and one big play a piece [Vernon wheel route and Manningham TD] Though you can't even compare third down accomplishments.

- 49ers receivers lost the game While true, they certainly don't like to give Aaron Ross or Corey Webster any credit.

Diamondring
01-23-2012, 10:16 AM

Agreed....but that kid coughing up the ball twice was pretty luckyI think that the one that hit him and he let by was the lucky one because he should of stayed away from the ball if he is not going to pick it up or catch it.

Joe Morrison
01-23-2012, 10:17 AM
I wouldn't take lucky. They beat them and that is it. Agreed....but that kid coughing up the ball twice was pretty lucky</P>

1st one, it's not luck, it's coaching, he shouldn't have been anywhere near the ball.</P>

2nd one, ball got knocked out, he didn't drop it, good play by Jones.</P>

Face it, the better team won, like I said earlier, it would be a good stepping stone for a rookie coach on how to prepare for a big game.</P>

Go Giants</P>

CSQUARED

Just as lucky as the 4 turnovers they got against the Saints?

Diamondring
Let's see what I have gotten.

- Eli sucks. Coming from a team who has Alex Smith.

- Kyle Williams won it for the Giants. Almost as if he tossed the ball to Jacquian. If that had been the 49ers stripping the ball, all we would have heard is how they've done it all year and their ST is superior.

- 49ers O outplayed Giants O At best, it's a wash with each team having two solid scoring drives and one big play a piece [Vernon wheel route and Manningham TD] Though you can't even compare third down accomplishments.

- 49ers receivers lost the game While true, they certainly don't like to give Aaron Ross or Corey Webster any credit.Wow those other fans are something else.

buddy33
01-23-2012, 10:18 AM

The 1st time was a bad play on him, the second play was a good play by the Giants special teams. I'm tired of hearing people not saying how good a play that was by the Giant rookie.

Not only that, you can not say that the Giants would not have done something to win the game without those plays.

davmac2BB
01-23-2012, 10:19 AM

That kind of ticks me off because I would image that after last season, all 49er fans would have given their left arm to go from 6-10 to being 13-3 and playing in the Championship game. They had an amazing season and should revel in that fact that they are on their way up and probably another good draft makes them a perennial Super Bowl favorite.

Both teams played hard and as I told my wife late in the game, this is going to come down to who makes a mistake because both teams defenses were playing out of their minds!

49er fans need to man up and realize that their team made the mistakes and the Giants capitalized on them. Period! And the Giants are indeed deserving because (and now I'm going to get nitpicky). The Unlike the other three division winners The Packers, Saints and the Giant did not have the benefit of playing in a lousy division like the NFC West to pad that 13-3 record!

NomadGiant
01-23-2012, 10:21 AM
What they did the niners do on 3rd downs? that should end all the BS excuses. Sure Kyle Williams had 2 turnovers, but if Eli had 3 picks, would they say Eli gave the niners the game? or that the Defense came up big?

Meanhothead
01-23-2012, 10:22 AM
Could you post some of those photoshop you did from the 2007 SB? Also I the David Deihl

Zaggs
01-23-2012, 10:22 AM
Yeah, I see some are *****ing saying that Bradshaw really fumbled when they ruled his forward motion was stopped.
Sure the Giants were a little lucky, but then what about the 49ers winning a game by 1 score when the other team turned it over 5 times? They really don't seem to make the connection.

bansaw
01-23-2012, 10:23 AM
I just get Bills fans moaning all the time and Lions fans complaining Stafford didnt get the Probowl....WELL HE DID NOW BIATCHES

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AngryAZN
01-23-2012, 10:23 AM

I got the same flack from the Jets fans at the job, "their luck is going to run out," "9-7 Division Champs?" etc...

Alex Smith was asked during the post game yesterday about Williams and the mistakes; he said Williams wasn't the reason they lost, he said that their inability to convert 3rd downs hurt their defense all game.

Morehead State
01-23-2012, 10:29 AM
I will take being called "lucky".....but "undeserving"?....what a bunch of babies!!!!</P>

We were the better team on the field and played like it. I thought the SF defense was great but our defense shut them down, especially late.</P>

It was a hard fought game but the better team (and the team that played the best) won.</P>

Mercury
01-23-2012, 10:30 AM
It was a hard fought game vs. a very good team. They were 13-3, which is hard to do in the NFL. Don't belittle their competition. The Seahawks beat us, after all, and were playing hard this season. Arizona was not toothless, and the Rams even managed to beat the Saints! Any given Sunday.

Congrats to the 9ers for a terrific season, and a great game.

And yes, we played great, but we were also lucky at times. Eli threw what should have been a pick. However, two players collided and they knocked each other off the ball.

Mr Excitement
01-23-2012, 11:17 AM
who ever blinked first in that game was going to lose....The Niners blinked...

FBomb
01-23-2012, 05:46 PM
Well, the smack talking got worse as the day went on, but other than the first arguement it was all from Pats fans!!!</P>

Talk about hiding your fear behind arrogance!! They are scared to death.</P>

G-Man67
01-23-2012, 05:51 PM
they play in a division with Seattle, St. Louis and Arizona

the had like a billion turnovers go their way this year

was it too bad for them that Ginn was hurt, sure, but our returner is on IR too ... Hixon along with stud CB Terrell Thomas and our MLB, Jonathon Goff

so waaaa, waaaa ... they could have put a more experienced player back there, they chose, they lost

Diamondring
01-23-2012, 05:53 PM
Well, the smack talking got worse as the day went on, but other than the first arguement it was all from Pats fans!!!</P>

Talk about hiding your fear behind arrogance!!* They are scared to death.</P>Hey, you better stop or one day you will make someone commit suicide.

freeoscar
01-23-2012, 06:08 PM
they've been very healthy for the whole season, and then blame the loss on an injury to a relatively minor player (ginn Jr. Is nice, but its not like the Texans losing their pro-bowl quality QB, or even if the Bears lost Hester). Imagine if they lost half of their secondary before the season started, or their all-pro D-lineman for significant portions of the season?
the D was awesome in the second half, and gore is a very good back, but a lot went right for them this year. I'd be surprised if they are better than 10-6 next year. Of course that probably nets them the NFC west, but without home field their playoffs would play out much differently. Alex smith on the road in the playoffs? Ughh.

DJloves
01-23-2012, 06:32 PM
I just don't get how we beat the 49ers in the same fashion that they have won many of their games (including last week's against the Saints)... yet we're at best lucky and at worst undeserving, and they're the sh!t.

WyoGiant
01-23-2012, 06:40 PM
Actually I think they gave it to Cam Newton heh. So they can complain and moan a little more.

JMFP2
01-23-2012, 06:43 PM
49ers got beat at their own game. Tough s****.

JMFP2
01-23-2012, 06:48 PM
Great pic of Harbaugh losing it....

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/giants_beat_ers_to_advance_to_super_lFLJRR7vwPHAja o4PiTvgO?photo_num=16

Lemay92
01-23-2012, 06:50 PM
If we are so lucky then maybe the giants should play the lottery. That is straight bull ****. The Giants have won 5 straight games. We are just hitting our stride at the right time! Go Blue!!

EliElite
01-23-2012, 07:06 PM
Giants get hosed by refs in the Packer game. So what do they do ? They get past it... and WIN !! Good teams take advantage of breaks.