PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to players and coaches, but

Red Dog
01-23-2012, 09:18 AM
for me the offensive line's failure to open holes yesterday and failing to protect Eli caused the Giants to have another close heart-attack game, and for "Timex Eli" to take a beating. (Took a lickin' and kept on tickin')The O-Line has to be addressed at draft time and FA season. Bass? MacKenzie? come immediately to mind, and TE.
That's later for now I hope the o-line can get it together against the Patriots and the backs can cover their receivers and TE(s) GO Giants

NYgiants141
01-23-2012, 09:21 AM
for me the offensive line's failure to open holes yesterday and failing to protect Eli caused the Giants to have another close heart-attack game, and for "Timex Eli" to take a beating. (Took a lickin' and kept on tickin')The O-Line has to be addressed at draft time and FA season. Bass? MacKenzie? come immediately to mind, and TE.
That's later for now I hope the o-line can get it together against the Patriots and the backs can cover their receivers and TE(s) GO Giants

Honestly don't see a big need for TE. Travis beckum, Bear Pascoe, and of course Jake Ballard have all had either big plays over the course of the season, or a game changing moment. I feel like with time, any of these guys could turn into monsters. Or a three headed one for that manner.

Firenugget
01-23-2012, 09:26 AM
I dunno about TE..but K Mac/Baas/Deihl...I think we need to get younger and better for sure.

DandyDon
01-23-2012, 09:27 AM

OMG. we are in the superbowl....but?

what a maroon.

Diamondring
01-23-2012, 09:36 AM
Red Dog, even though we have a good O-line coach, he can only do so much with the talent he has, so I agree that we should look into getting some more men for the O-line.

Red Dog
01-23-2012, 03:17 PM
"OMG. we are in the superbowl....but? what a maroon."

Not maroon, my color is RED, as in RedDog, and bcause you can't read or possess reading comprehension, I'm turning RED. I was talking about next season-

OMG it's another case of, I-D-10-T as we used to say in the software world.

DandyDon
01-23-2012, 03:57 PM
I guess some people are just born negative.

When we win it all in February, you can complain about that game too.

Enjoy!

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 04:00 PM
"OMG. we are in the superbowl....but? what a maroon."

Not maroon, my color is RED, as in RedDog, and bcause you can't read or possess reading comprehension, I'm turning RED. I was talking about next season-

OMG it's another case of, I-D-10-T as we used to say in the software world.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

To be honest, I like our TEs, I think we need to address our o-line and LB issues and that's it.

I like Ballard, Bear, and Beckum. I'd like to see Beckum more