PDA

View Full Version : Props to the secondary.

gumby742
01-23-2012, 09:31 AM
Yes, that swiss cheese like crap secondary that we've been dealing with all year. As much as our front four is getting all the press, our secondary deserves just as much, if not more props. Our front four has been much, much better, and at times dominant compared to early this year, but there have been plenty of times this post season- for example Green Bay, where the QB had all day to throw. Instead they take off running becausethey had nowhere to go.</P>

They may or may not still be a liability, but the've shown more overrall improvement and have been more a factor in our improved play, then our front 4 - imo</P>

Just felt the need to post this because all I hear is talk about our front 4 blah blah blah. Let's give credit where it's due.</P>

Pakman
01-23-2012, 10:16 AM
Giving up only ONE completion to a WR is ****ing great. They need to keep it up though

rick5292
01-23-2012, 10:18 AM
Yes, that swiss cheese like crap secondary that we've been dealing with all year. As much as our front four is getting all the press, our secondary deserves just as much, if not more props. Our front four has been much, much better, and at times dominant compared to early this year, but there have been plenty of times this post season- for example Green Bay, where the QB had all day to throw. Instead they take off running becausethey had nowhere to go.</p>

They may or may not still be a liability, but the've shown more overrall improvement and have been more a factor in our improved play, then our front 4 - imo</p>

Just felt the need to post this because all I hear is talk about our front 4 blah blah blah. Let's give credit where it's due.</p>

well said, sir. Getting together for 3x a week certianly has paid off for our db's!

Firenugget
01-23-2012, 10:18 AM
Ross still scares the hell out of me. I just don't trust him lol it's like he's just building up for some knuckle headed move all the time. I dunno, maybe it's in my head...

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 10:19 AM
These guys are playing above their heads. Amazing job!

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 11:28 AM
Imagine we had TT

nygsb42champs
01-23-2012, 11:29 AM
The secondary played well yesterday. Especially against there WR's.