PDA

View Full Version : Plaxico burress possibly depressed he isn't a giant

KillaRich
01-23-2012, 09:52 AM
So I work for the Tsa at Newark airport.... I'm at the position of what you know as the metal detector ... I see a tall guy and yes it's him mr. Burress... He comes forward rocks into the machine I tell him to step back and try again, he stumbles ....eyes droopy and all....he couldn't even speak just gives the drunk eyes...my coworker had to check his bag (jets fan) and said to me that he was out of this world .... Like a depressed quiet drunk... Wanted to speak to him but was a no go

Firenugget
01-23-2012, 09:54 AM
I'd be depressed if I was a Jets fan...Nevermind a player.

Killa4luv
01-23-2012, 09:55 AM
He ought to be. He cost us a chance at repeating with his stupidity. He signed to a sorry cross town rival. He did nothing of note all year. He will not get big money next year. He has reasons to be depressed. But on the bright side, hopefully he's saved or invested his money well. IDK.

MattMeyerBud
01-23-2012, 09:55 AM
So I work for the Tsa at Newark airport.... I'm at the position of what you know as the metal detector ... I see a tall guy and yes it's him mr. Burress... He comes forward rocks into the machine I tell him to step back and try again, he stumbles ....eyes droopy and all....he couldn't even speak just gives the drunk eyes...my coworker had to check his bag (jets fan) and said to me that he was out of this world .... Like a depressed quiet drunk... Wanted to speak to him but was a no go

haha i doubt he cares.. he was all about the money this year...

MattMeyerBud
01-23-2012, 09:56 AM
and to be honest, dont' be surprised if hes a Giant next year on a small contract.

we're not going to have the money for Rio AND Cruz... we could give a small deal to plax...

he had a really good year. If he had a QB that could throw the ball he would of had an amazing year

ny06
01-23-2012, 10:01 AM
and to be honest, dont' be surprised if hes a Giant next year on a small contract.

we're not going to have the money for Rio AND Cruz... we could give a small deal to plax...

he had a really good year. If he had a QB that could throw the ball he would of had an amazing year
</P>

You're nuts if you think the Giants aren't going to keep Cruz long-term. </P>

Since Reese has been here, he makes it a priority to keep young talented players. </P>

Manningham may be gone unfortunately, some team will give him a contract that we can't counter. </P>

Plax will never be back in Giant blue. That ship has sailed...</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-23-2012, 10:13 AM

</p>

You're nuts if you think the Giants aren't going to keep Cruz long-term. </p>

Since Reese has been here, he makes it a priority to keep young talented players. </p>

Manningham may be gone unfortunately, some team will give him a contract that we can't counter. </p>

Plax will never be back in Giant blue. That ship has sailed...</p>

na we're going to let Rio go...

G-Stan
01-23-2012, 10:25 AM
So he was faded in the airport and it's because of not being a giant? lol. there is more to life than football, it could be anything.

Kruunch
01-23-2012, 10:29 AM

Hmmm hope he doesn't shoot himself.

ten280
01-23-2012, 10:36 AM
Saw that he just lost a court case for an accident in Florida a little while back.
Has to pay $125,000 plus interest to the woman he hit.

timmytimm3
01-23-2012, 10:38 AM

Hmmm hope he doesn't shoot himself.

ZING!

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 10:41 AM
I'm sure he's happy, WITH ALLZ THATZ MONEYZ

HAHAHA SUX FOR U PLAX

KillaRich
01-23-2012, 10:50 AM
So he was faded in the airport and it's because of not being a giant? lol. there is more to life than football, it could be anything.
just a guess since it was 430am the day after the giants advanced

Morehead State
01-23-2012, 10:53 AM

</P>

You're nuts if you think the Giants aren't going to keep Cruz long-term. </P>

Since Reese has been here, he makes it a priority to keep young talented players. </P>

Manningham may be gone unfortunately, some team will give him a contract that we can't counter. </P>

Plax will never be back in Giant blue. That ship has sailed...</P>

</P>

Manningham could very well be in NE next year. I don't see us keeping him. Not because we don't want to, but the cap situation may not allow it. He's #3 here and could be a #1 deep threat for a lot of other teams.</P>

I think Mario wants to be that guy, and I don't blame him. Its not about what we want, it will probably be about what Mario wants.</P>

GMENAGAIN
01-23-2012, 10:54 AM
No gun in his sweatpants?</P>

THE_New_York_Giants
01-23-2012, 10:55 AM
What we know as a metal detector? What is it really? That is the more interesting aspect of the post.

Gianthunter
01-23-2012, 11:02 AM
So I work for the Tsa at Newark airport.... I'm at the position of what you know as the metal detector ... I see a tall guy and yes it's him mr. Burress... He comes forward rocks into the machine I tell him to step back and try again, he stumbles ....eyes droopy and all....he couldn't even speak just gives the drunk eyes...my coworker had to check his bag (jets fan) and said to me that he was out of this world .... Like a depressed quiet drunk... Wanted to speak to him but was a no go What we know as a metal detector? What is it really? That is the more interesting aspect of the post.It's a portal to a doppleganger universe hence you put things in and they arenever seen again.

THE_New_York_Giants
01-23-2012, 11:03 AM
So I work for the Tsa at Newark airport.... I'm at the position of what you know as the metal detector ... I see a tall guy and yes it's him mr. Burress... He comes forward rocks into the machine I tell him to step back and try again, he stumbles ....eyes droopy and all....he couldn't even speak just gives the drunk eyes...my coworker had to check his bag (jets fan) and said to me that he was out of this world .... Like a depressed quiet drunk... Wanted to speak to him but was a no go What we know as a metal detector? What is it really? That is the more interesting aspect of the post.It's a portal to a doppleganger universe hence you put things in and they are*never seen again.
Is it alien technology? From area 52?

KillaRich
01-23-2012, 11:04 AM
What we know as a metal detector? What is it really? That is the more interesting aspect of the post.

Lmao ...cmon they are everywhere....in schools.... buildings..airports etc... the thing you walk through and beeps if you have any metal on...like a cellphone, belt etc

MattMeyerBud
01-23-2012, 11:05 AM

</p>

You're nuts if you think the Giants aren't going to keep Cruz long-term. </p>

Since Reese has been here, he makes it a priority to keep young talented players. </p>

Manningham may be gone unfortunately, some team will give him a contract that we can't counter. </p>

Plax will never be back in Giant blue. That ship has sailed...</p>

</p>

Manningham could very well be in NE next year. I don't see us keeping him. Not because we don't want to, but the cap situation may not allow it. He's #3 here and could be a #1 deep threat for a lot of other teams.</p>

I think Mario wants to be that guy, and I don't blame him. Its not about what we want, it will probably be about what Mario wants.</p>

Manningham is gone, he is going to get money somewhere.

I actually could see him in San Fran of San Diego.

but i told u forever that we weouldn't have the cap to keep Mario. I just thought the decision would of been between Smith and Mario, now its Cruz or Mario and its not much of a decision

THE_New_York_Giants
01-23-2012, 11:06 AM

Lmao ...cmon they are everywhere....in schools.... buildings..airports etc... the thing you walk through and beeps if you have any metal on...like a cellphone, belt etc
You phrased it as if the machine doesn't actually detect metal. As if its some type of top secret technology that does something other than detect metal ;)