PDA

View Full Version : Congratulation Giant Fans!!!

VD&Crabs85
01-23-2012, 11:30 AM
Wow! Another epic battle that will go down as a classic matchup. It will be on the highlight reels 20 years from now. Do our teams put on a show or what? Anyway, you won, you deserve it. My hats off to you...Now go whip some Patriot ***!!! I HATE that team!!!

Love my 49ers!

Diamondring
01-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Your team played a very good game and maybe should have won it. Thanks a lot and have a good one and may you team do well again.

timmytimm3
Great game! The 49ers are built to win.

MikeIsaGiant
Nice to see some respect, thanks man

Razur
01-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Wow! Another epic battle that will go down as a classic matchup. It will be on the highlight reels 20 years from now. Do our teams put on a show or what? Anyway, you won, you deserve it. My hats off to you...Now go whip some Patriot ***!!! I HATE that team!!!

Love my 49ers!

Well done & well said...It was an EPIC battle as every Championship game should be. Both teams stayed in their long enough for ONE to cpitalize on abreak. It happens in an instant, and in this case went our way.. Great fight !!!

You guys helped us get ready for another good ooponent !..Great season and see you guys next year!!

ryan12
01-23-2012, 11:38 AM

Love my 49ers!

props to you sir... it was a great game and thanks for being classy

Newark56
01-23-2012, 11:43 AM

Love my 49ers!

Thanks for the congratz and please let me congrat you and your 49er's on a great season !!! your team has arrived and will be in the mix for years to come :)

RonJon
01-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Kudos to the 49ers. They played a great game. Your defense was relentless in the 2nd half. best defense Giants faced all year. Either team could have won. Your team will be back next year. No question. Congrats on a great game a great season

Gimaniac
01-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Props to the OP.

I sat next to a 9ers fan yesterday. Epic battle we kept saying to each other. Will be talkin' about this game for years to come.

BigBlue1971
01-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Wow! Another epic battle that will go down as a classic matchup. It will be on the highlight reels 20 years from now. Do our teams put on a show or what? Anyway, you won, you deserve it. My hats off to you...Now go whip some Patriot ***!!! I HATE that team!!! Love my 49ers!</P>

</P>

thanks for the props VD. it was a tough game and imo the best team won yesterday.</P>

your49ers are a dangerous team to be dealth with in coming years.</P>

G-Man67
01-23-2012, 12:08 PM
thank you, classy post ... i'm thinking all our hot tubs are occupied this morning ... that was an old school physical battle ... a good reminder of how the NFL was before all the new flag football rules

miked1958
01-23-2012, 01:09 PM

Love my 49ers!
Was a great game, that could of gone either way easy. Props to niners D. Amazing! Although are D held niners mostly in check outside od the 2 passes to Davis. I don't think your WRs had more then a few catches.
In the end, in a game this messy I was surprised their wasn't more mistakes and turnovers. However, both crucial game changing ones I don't think had much to do with the weather.
Weather played no factor in ball bouncing off his knee. He should of been no where near that ball. On his 2nd I think it was just a good STs play by our rookie LB J. Williams knocking ball out. I think it comes out in any weather.

That leads me to what I said prior to game. I said that the inexperience of the Niners in a game this huge would be their undoing. In the end it was... Two major mistakes playing at home in a CG. Also like I thought down the stretch of that game Alex smith disappeared. Pressure got to him.
Now it was no where near what I thought would happen overall the niners played very poised most of the day

Roosevelt
01-23-2012, 01:13 PM

Love my 49ers!

That was an epic battle that could have gone your way.

Your 49ers play some tough D man.

You just need a little help in your passing game.

Roosevelt
01-23-2012, 01:13 PM

Love my 49ers!

That was an epic battle that could have gone your way.

Your 49ers play some tough D man.

You just need a little help in your passing game.

NYtoSanDiego
01-23-2012, 02:00 PM

Love my 49ers!
Was a great game, that could of gone either way easy. Props to niners D. Amazing! Although are D held niners mostly in check outside od the 2 passes to Davis. I don't think your WRs had more then a few catches.
In the end, in a game this messy I was surprised their wasn't more mistakes and turnovers. However, both crucial game changing ones I don't think had much to do with the weather.
Weather played no factor in ball bouncing off his knee. He should of been no where near that ball. On his 2nd I think it was just a good STs play by our rookie LB J. Williams knocking ball out. I think it comes out in any weather.

That leads me to what I said prior to game. I said that the inexperience of the Niners in a game this huge would be their undoing. In the end it was... Two major mistakes playing at home in a CG. Also like I thought down the stretch of that game Alex smith disappeared. Pressure got to him.
Now it was no where near what I thought would happen overall the niners played very poised most of the day

like i've always said a QB doesn't have to be great all game just when it counts especially in games like this. his lone pass to crabtree, if he had just layed the pass where he could catch and turn upfield and run vs. reaching up for the ball was a huge play. it was a difference of a FG vs. a 1st down and maybe a TD. niners up 21-17 nearing the end of the 4th and the way their D was playing vs. 17-17. Huge!

some will argue well eli didn't have his typical drive to win in regulation or overtime but he made enough key throws to win the field of position battle in the 4th and OT. imagine after those sacks and they don't complete the next passes to move up even 5yds and weatherford has to punt near or at the endzone. how much shorter of a field does the niners have to drive to win.

Voldamort
01-23-2012, 02:04 PM
Crabs we will see you next year ,goodluck and Thanks! Your team played a great game.

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 02:13 PM
Your team's offense has nothing but VD and Gore, but my goodness that defense is stout. No doubt you are back as a conference power.

jhamburg
01-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Funniest screen name ever