PDA

View Full Version : "I'LL BREAK THIS FOOT IF I HAVE TO.."

NYgiants141
12-02-2011, 10:55 PM
-Ahmad Bradshaw.

Watched the interview on Giants.com, gotta say i love his heart. He gets asked if he will be at 100% and he said he puts it all on the field, followed by the thread title, i recommend checking it out.

Really love this guy, he may be troublesome at times but when it counts, he does what he needs to do...

Thoughts?

KidA
12-02-2011, 10:58 PM
I believe it.

He played his guts out a few years back with two broken feet. Bradshaw has heart, and that's something we desperately need on this team.

bansaw
12-02-2011, 11:21 PM
never doubt the heart of a Bradshaw

Rusty192
12-02-2011, 11:35 PM
I love Ahmad Bradshaw. He is seriously one of my favorite Giants. You will never see him quit. Never.

Kingb50
12-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Gotta love it.. Now if we can get Tuck to have have that same mentality.

TucknRolle
12-03-2011, 04:06 AM
Yea there are no doubts about bradshaw in my eyes.

myles2424
12-03-2011, 07:36 AM
I've always said I think Bradshaw is one of the few tough guys on this team that plays with any heart...

titwio
12-03-2011, 08:04 AM
It's weird to me seeing so many Giants fans now supporting AB. I felt like I was defending him tooth and nail in the off season to re-sign him when people were saying get rid of him cause he fumbles too much and that BJ should be the starter.

I've always loved the way Bradshaw plays and I'm getting excited to see the Giants getting some of these guys back this week. If anything even if the Giants lose Sunday, I'd rather see them go down putting up a fight.

TuckYou
12-03-2011, 08:28 AM
I believe it.

He played his guts out a few years back with two broken feet. Bradshaw has heart, and that's something we desperately need on this team.
</P>

A broken bone in EACH foot, as well as both ankles sprained. It was meaningless week 17 gamein 2009. You remember, the year the team gave up at the end completely. Well Ahmad didnt. He ran for over 100 yards that game and looked beastly doing so. In the following weeks he needed surgury. </P>

If this team was all Bradshaws, we would be running the table and on our way to another Lombadi.</P>

gianta
12-03-2011, 09:14 AM
I believe it.

</p>

A broken bone in EACH foot, as well as both ankles sprained. It was meaningless week 17 gamein 2009. You remember, the year the team gave up at the end completely. Well Ahmad didnt. He ran for over 100 yards that game and looked beastly doing so. In the following weeks he needed surgury. </p>

If this team was all Bradshaws, we would be running the table and on our way to another Lombadi.</p>

I loved this guy from the first time I saw him in his pre season debut.Let us now rip the Pack--

giantsfan420
12-03-2011, 09:23 AM
It's weird to me seeing so many Giants fans now supporting AB. I felt like I was defending him tooth and nail in the off season to re-sign him when people were saying get rid of him cause he fumbles too much and that BJ should be the starter.

I've always loved the way Bradshaw plays and I'm getting excited to see the Giants getting some of these guys back this week. If anything even if the Giants lose Sunday, I'd rather see them go down putting up a fight.

i cant think of one poster that didnt want him back.

maybe one or two didn't but the overwhelming consensus was we wanted him back, and the rb duo to be similar what it was last yr except BJ getting more runs.

GameTime
12-03-2011, 09:55 AM
It's weird to me seeing so many Giants fans now supporting AB. I felt like I was defending him tooth and nail in the off season to re-sign him when people were saying get rid of him cause he fumbles too much and that BJ should be the starter. I've always loved the way Bradshaw plays and I'm getting excited to see the Giants getting some of these guys back this week. If anything even if the Giants lose Sunday, I'd rather see them go down putting up a fight. i cant think of one poster that didnt want him back. maybe one or two didn't but the overwhelming consensus was we wanted him back, and the rb duo to be similar what it was last yr except BJ getting more runs.</P>

I dig him too but when his foot issues started I knew he would havea future of continuous problems. I never felt he could physically handle the load of +10 carries a game. With him the Giants really needed another productive back to actually legitimatelyshare the load. Jacobs did it for a while but he is not good enough to spell Bradshaw enough to keep him healthy.</P>

Hope he is good to go and I also hope he is able to walk once he retires someday...</P>

titwio
12-03-2011, 10:16 AM

i cant think of one poster that didnt want him back.

maybe one or two didn't but the overwhelming consensus was we wanted him back, and the rb duo to be similar what it was last yr except BJ getting more runs.

There was a lot of posters bashing Bradshaw this off season. I don't want to go back fishing for threads but I remember all the get rid of Bradshaw sign Deangelo Williams, Cedric Benson, Jason Snelling etc... There were a lot of posts and I spent a lot of time defending him.

I just mention it because I do remember and I was probably one the happiest posters when they did re-sign him. I hope he plays Sunday and makes a difference cause if the Giants can run the ball, then I do like their chances a lot better.

tonyt830
12-03-2011, 11:19 AM
I love Bradshaw's heart and fire! I don't want to see him hurt his foot further, but I would take a Bradshaw with a broken foot over a 100% healthy Jacobs anyday and twice on Sundays!

FBomb
12-03-2011, 11:24 AM
Gotta love the heart on that kid. His body my be breaking down, but certain memebers of this team need an infusion of his spirit.

BigBlue1971
12-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Gotta love the heart on that kid. His body my be breaking down, but certain memebers of this team need an infusion of his spirit.</P>

</P>

+1.</P>

chasjay
12-03-2011, 11:51 AM
-Ahmad Bradshaw.

Watched the interview on Giants.com, gotta say i love his heart. He gets asked if he will be at 100% and he said he puts it all on the field, followed by the thread title, i recommend checking it out.

Really love this guy, he may be troublesome at times but when it counts, he does what he needs to do...

Thoughts?

I admire his spirit and effort level. He undoubtedly makes us a better offense. That being said, I hope he doesn't make things worse for himself (and the Giants) by trying to do too much, too soon. No doubt there are several members of the team who could have used an injection of his attitude the last few weeks.

TroyArcher
12-03-2011, 12:09 PM
I wish Tuck had Bradshaw's heart

blueomaha
12-03-2011, 12:42 PM
I just hope he's not coming back too soon...he's capable of big plays leading to more points...but the "D" has to get off the field with some 3 and outs...AB return is huge for the NYG...