PDA

View Full Version : To everyone calling out giants players/coaches

slipknottin
01-23-2012, 12:05 PM
Save it for the offseason, every single one of these guys contributed to getting the giants to the superbowl.

Now is the time to be all in, not complaining about everyone.

BigBlue1971
01-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Save it for the offseason, every single one of these guys contributed to getting the giants to the superbowl. Now is the time to be all in, not complaining about everyone.</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

G-Man67
01-23-2012, 12:14 PM
nothing on this board should shock me, but i didn't expect to see as many "we won is spite of" themed posts ... absolutely amazing ... for everyone being negative today, might i suggest a new hobby, if you can't enjoy and appreciate the Giants today, you never will

Firenugget
01-23-2012, 12:17 PM
that's right...Nobody is allowed to have thoughts. All hail slipknottin.

I'm sorry, who are you again?

slipknottin
01-23-2012, 12:20 PM

I just think its ridiculous to be bashing the team thats going to the superbowl. People around here are acting like this team won 5 games all season.

Cut jacobs, cut Baas, cut mckenzie, eli didnt play well, Gilbride is awful. I mean what the hell.

nygsb42champs
01-23-2012, 12:21 PM
Amen to that!

NWKEffectElement
01-23-2012, 12:24 PM
I respect that. KG is still a horrible situational play caller.

giantsforce
01-23-2012, 12:26 PM

I just think its ridiculous to be bashing the team thats going to the superbowl. People around here are acting like this team won 5 games all season.

Cut jacobs, cut Baas, cut mckenzie, eli didnt play well, Gilbride is awful. I mean what the hell.Why do take constructive criticism as bashing? Do we all have to think like you and sit back and see our QB taking a beating and no effort from the coaching staff to protect him? Why did Killdrive designed these long running routes that took so long to develop and put Eli in a very difficult situation? The 49ers applied as much of a pressure on Eli as we did on Smith. The difference was that Eli stood there got hit and still made some amazing throws. Coaching had nothing to do with Eli's courage. Besides, the only person that I wanted gone from the players is Blackmon. Now you can't disagree here, can you?

TroyArcher
01-23-2012, 12:28 PM
I just think its ridiculous to be bashing the team thats going to the superbowl. People around here are acting like this team won 5 games all season. Cut jacobs, cut Baas, cut mckenzie, eli didnt play well, Gilbride is awful. I mean what the hell.</P>

Anyone bashing Eli today has deemed themselves irrelavent. He was great yesterday considering the elements and the pass rush. I was not happy with some thing but couldn't be happier today. </P>

buddy33
01-23-2012, 12:29 PM
There are 30 other fan bases that can complain today. Today is a day to celebrate:

Kruunch
01-23-2012, 12:30 PM
Save it for the offseason, every single one of these guys contributed to getting the giants to the superbowl.

+1

Save it for your deathbeds.

I can't believe the tools that are calling out players/coaches on such a great win last night.

Morons.

slipknottin
01-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Besides, the only person that I wanted gone from the players is Blackmon. Now you can't disagree here, can you?

Right now? two weeks the SB you want roster changes?

Just hold this stuff in and talk about it in the offseason.

Giants fans are so damn negative.

BlueReign
01-23-2012, 12:31 PM
I'm sorry, I thought this was the NFC Champions board. Why is there so much venom?

GMENAGAIN
01-23-2012, 12:34 PM
I just think its ridiculous to be bashing the team thats going to the superbowl. People around here are acting like this team won 5 games all season. Cut jacobs, cut Baas, cut mckenzie, eli didnt play well, Gilbride is awful. I mean what the hell.</P>

99.9% of the people who would post suchthreadsafter winning the NFC Championship game are seriously disturbed nuts that will neither understand nor comply with this thread.</P>

Iapplaud your effort though . . . . . </P>

Joe Morrison
01-23-2012, 12:36 PM
I just think its ridiculous to be bashing the team thats going to the superbowl. People around here are acting like this team won 5 games all season. Cut jacobs, cut Baas, cut mckenzie, eli didnt play well, Gilbride is awful. I mean what the hell.Why do take constructive criticism as bashing? Do we all have to think like you and sit back and see our QB taking a beating and no effort from the coaching staff to protect him? Why did Killdrive designed these long running routes that took so long to develop and put Eli in a very difficult situation? The 49ers applied as much of a pressure on Eli as we did on Smith. The difference was that Eli stood there got hit and still made some amazing throws. Coaching had nothing to do with Eli's courage. Besides, the only person that I wanted gone from the players is Blackmon. Now you can't disagree here, can you?</P>

To put it simple ASSSSSSSSSSS WiPPPPPPE, that was a tough game by two good teams and the 9ers had two plays to keep it close.</P>

Get over it, have another beer and please do not get on here preaching your self hatred after we win the super bowl but bullllllllll - sh</P>

OrangeGiant
01-23-2012, 12:37 PM
It's pathetic, really, and yet doesn't surprise me in the slightest on these boards. So many "experts" on these boards who think they have the answer to everything, or who always need to point out something negative.</P>

It's a joke.</P>

giantsforce
01-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Besides, the only person that I wanted gone from the players is Blackmon. Now you can't disagree here, can you?

Right now? two weeks the SB you want roster changes?

Just hold this stuff in and talk about it in the offseason.

Giants fans are so damn negative.No I wanted that change a long time ago. Blackmon was and is a liability.

YATittle1962
01-23-2012, 12:44 PM

Im ALL IN slip

bengalee28
01-23-2012, 12:49 PM
All in, Man. You won't read any complaints from me.

GreenZone
01-23-2012, 01:51 PM
When Henry Ford was revolutionizing industry with the assembly line, he had a theme of getting rid of the "experts" and putting in place of them people who would go "where angels fear to tread."

He defined the "expert" state of mind as someone always telling why something couldn't be done.

There are way too many "experts" around here abusing their free speech rights, in this case being granted by the Giants organization. They are clueless they are doing so when coming into the Giants organization home.

"All in" has no room for negativity. Athletes who win are surrounded by positivity and the removal of doubt.

One Eyed Willie
01-23-2012, 02:07 PM

Cut jacobs, cut Baas, cut mckenzie, eli didnt play well, Gilbride is awful. I mean what the hell.

We have been around here long enough to know that some people will never be happy and are always going to complain no matter what happens! But the true blue fans will anylize the game, the players performance, and the situational play calls. But thats where it ends, because we know how this team has played all season, we realize that not every player/ coach is perfect, and most of all...we realize that in the end we were victorious!! And personally, i dont care how we win it! A W is a W! We went 9-7 this season and blew plenty of games that would have boosted our record. Last night could have turned out very differently and all the hatters would be crawling all over the boards talking smack. Though we sit here today as the NFC CHAMPS there are still those that choose to be unsatisfied and talk smack anyway. I say let them be. Enjoy and embrace the win! Cause we are on to SUPER BOWL 46 no matter what the haters have to say about it!! Bleed blue, enjoy the moment, and soak in the fact that this is our 3rd Super Bowl appearance in the last 11 years! You never know how long it can take to get back here again! GO Giants!!

G-Man67
01-23-2012, 02:11 PM
I respect that. KG is still a horrible situational play caller.

and what bigger situations are there then the NFL playoffs?????? ... his record is pretty stellar in those games

FishinTheSalt
01-23-2012, 02:21 PM
I just think its ridiculous to be bashing the team thats going to the superbowl. People around here are acting like this team won 5 games all season. Cut jacobs, cut Baas, cut mckenzie, eli didnt play well, Gilbride is awful. I mean what the hell.Why do take constructive criticism as bashing? Do we all have to think like you and sit back and see our QB taking a beating and no effort from the coaching staff to protect him? Why did Killdrive designed these long running routes that took so long to develop and put Eli in a very difficult situation? The 49ers applied as much of a pressure on Eli as we did on Smith. The difference was that Eli stood there got hit and still made some amazing throws. Coaching had nothing to do with Eli's courage. Besides, the only person that I wanted gone from the players is Blackmon. Now you can't disagree here, can you?</P>

To put it simple ASSSSSSSSSSS WiPPPPPPE, that was a tough game by two good teams and the 9ers had two plays to keep it close.</P>

Get over it, have another beer and please do not get on here preaching your self hatred after we win the super bowl but bullllllllll - sh</P>

Why don't you guys just sit back and enjoy the ride. If/when we win in 2 weeks it will all be moot.

Gotta agree with slip, look how far this team has come. Enjoy it while it lasts. No reason to start calling out players/coaches now.

slipknottin
01-23-2012, 11:47 PM
this needs to go back to the top.

looking at the first page of posts you would think this team didnt win a game

perez201
01-24-2012, 12:14 AM

i would still love to cut baas lol

radar-ray
01-24-2012, 12:21 AM

Cut jacobs, cut Baas, cut mckenzie, eli didnt play well, Gilbride is awful. I mean what the hell.Exactly my sentiments, and that goes for the past few weeks as well.

vcruz2013
01-24-2012, 12:26 AM

Seriously though, why hasn't he been banned yet? He only trolls the live discussion threads and that's it.

DragonSoul
01-24-2012, 12:30 AM

Now is the time to be all in, not complaining about everyone.it is what it is. Most fans know nothing will change till after the SB.

And I support them all, but nothing wrong about discussing our favorite team, and where they have been great, and where they can/could improve.

bearbryant
01-24-2012, 12:33 AM
I'm more interested in the Giants getting a way to run the ball better than who to fire. Right now the Giants roster is what it is. How they use it is the answer that may help this team. Put Boothe in @ Center and Petrus in @ Guard and send baas to the pine. A total joke @ 27MM

giantsforce
01-24-2012, 12:41 AM

Seriously though, why hasn't he been banned yet? He only trolls the live discussion threads and that's it.Who are you again? With a whopping 13 posts under your belt you do sound like a troll. Where have you been all these years? Are you one of those bandwagon fans that shows up only when we are winning? I have almost 3,500 post by "only trolling the live discussion"! Boy, where have you been hiding all this time "genius"?

giantsforce
01-24-2012, 12:51 AM
I'm more interested in the Giants getting a way to run the ball better than who to fire. Right now the Giants roster is what it is. How they use it is the answer that may help this team. Put Boothe in @**** Center and Petrus in @ Guard and send baas to the pine. A total joke @ 27MMThat is the point a lot of people have been missing here. Why is our running game not working? and better yet, why this has not been addressed and at least show some improvement? I mean, you can see the 49ers plan by a mile: stop the run and have Eli beat us Which was stupid because Eli has been doing that all season long. Then they changed in the second half and they were bringing more pressure on Eli because they knew we could not run on them. Eli took a beating by getting hit 20+ times. How bad was it? He attempted 58 passes! Now that is a Giants record by itself.
So when I discuss the coaching staff is not because I hate them, it is because I know then can do a better job and I expect them to do it.
The problem with Booth @center is that he needs to learn to be a better snapper. Baas turned out to be a waste of 27Million though. And I have not even blamed Reese for bring him on or not signing Smith. This is something that you take a chance and you cannot help it. Just ask the Eagles.

IAmTheFly
01-24-2012, 12:54 AM
I'm totally behind the title and sentiment of this thread. If you can't get behind everybody right now and are instead waiting to pounce on what you perceive to be mistakes, well, I won't say you aren't a fan but I will say that following the team with that kind of negativity must be bitter-sweet when they win and you still air your little grievances.

No team is perfect. I don't follow other teams like I have the Giants for 30 years. But I wonder if other fans eat their own as much as Giants fans do. The Eli doubters have pretty much shut up, all but a couple of loons. The Gilbride doubters would do well to do the same.

You want every single play to go your way in the NFL? There are whiny fans of every team who complain about play calling. You will never satisfy fans like that. If a play works they will credit the players and if it doesn't they will blame the coach because they don't get the simple fact that there are two teams and two strategies on every down. Nobody with any credibility would question Gilbride's results year in year out.

You want to point to the players, good, they deserve it, they are the soldiers. But Gilbride deserves credit too because no matter who the ever changing cast of characters are, the Giants offence has probably been better under him than any other OC in their history.

DragonSoul
01-24-2012, 12:56 AM

Seriously though, why hasn't he been banned yet? He only trolls the live discussion threads and that's it.Who are you again? With a whopping 13 posts under your belt you do sound like a troll. Where have you been all these years? Are you one of those bandwagon fans that shows up only when we are winning? I have almost 3,500 post by "only trolling the live discussion"! Boy, where have you been hiding all this time "genius"?posts don't matter. It is the quality > quantity. Many trolls in the past would have high post counts.

vcruz2013
01-24-2012, 01:05 AM

Seriously though, why hasn't he been banned yet? He only trolls the live discussion threads and that's it.Who are you again? With a whopping 13 posts under your belt you do sound like a troll. Where have you been all these years? Are you one of those bandwagon fans that shows up only when we are winning? I have almost 3,500 post by "only trolling the live discussion"! Boy, where have you been hiding all this time "genius"?

>Just started new account
>had account before
>following since 2006
>been here long enough to know you are the worst poster this board has ever seen

Genius in quotations? lol'd

I'm sure 95% of the posters here would agree with me that you've never contributed anything insightful/positive/intelligent/worthwhile to GMB... the other 5% just don't know you.

And I'm sure it's not hard to rack up 100 posts a game saying "nope, this team is done" "nope, this coaching staff hasn't prepared this team" "nope, did you expect this team to win?" per game... whats the math here?

16x100x3? = 4800... so 100 was a little generous. lol

Protip: I had 1,700+ posts with my other account

jjj45
01-24-2012, 01:09 AM
this needs to go back to the top.

looking at the first page of posts you would think this team didnt win a gameJeez slip, now i feel like an *** hole about hoping Rolle doesn't get beat again. Does it make it alright if I prefaced it with saying that I like Rolle? lol Which i do.