PDA

View Full Version : any injury updates!!!

BigBlueFanNJ
01-23-2012, 12:47 PM
is Nicks hurt bad. i know he came back but did not seem to effective

Blackburn did not see him return

Cruz seem like the least serious injury but not sure!!

repeatchamps
01-23-2012, 12:49 PM
is Nicks hurt bad. i know he came back but did not seem to effective Blackburn did not see him return Cruz seem like the least serious injury but not sure!!</P>

Blackburn did come back in the gameafter his injury. Not sure about any updates just yet. Give it a couple of days.</P>

Atomic1
01-23-2012, 12:50 PM
I think they all came back in. Don't forget the Pats also have a big injury to deal with as their #1 weapon Gronkowski has a high ankle sprain.

buddy33
01-23-2012, 12:51 PM
It didn't look like anyone was hurt badly. Two weeks to get ready should do the trick in making them feel better.

BigBlueFanNJ
01-23-2012, 12:53 PM
Nicks injury worries me the most a shoulder injury can linger

chase looked like a stinger hopefully he'll be fine, glad to hear he came back I was kind of hazy from the flu did not see him

Cruz seemed fine so hopefully that is not an issue

BigBlue121
01-23-2012, 12:54 PM
Two weeks to rest. Biggest concern is the rookies being nervous on the big stage. I really wanna see the Giants win, but i really wanna see the FA vets get a ring. Boley, Canty and especially Rolle. Oh and weatherford too, so he can send a pick to his Jets buds lol

G-Man67
01-23-2012, 01:01 PM
they had to pop Nicks shoulder back into place ... then they probably had to shoot him up ... it's a tough injury for a WR, since they have to extend

he did seem to be more of a decoy after he returned, unfortunately .... but the dude has been a fast healer ... let's hope there isn't too much swelling and with a little injection he should be able to play effectively in Super Bowl

Husky
01-23-2012, 01:10 PM
Nicks injury worries me the most a shoulder injury can linger

chase looked like a stinger hopefully he'll be fine, glad to hear he came back I was kind of hazy from the flu did not see him

Cruz seemed fine so hopefully that is not an issue
He came back in and he'll be fine in 2 wks