PDA

View Full Version : Steve Tisch

CTLadyBlue
01-23-2012, 11:57 AM
Did anyone notice how bloated Steve Tisch looked during the trophy presentation? His dress shirt was untucked and he looked to have a huge gut. I only noticed the difference because I was watching my SB 42 tape a couple of days ago and noticed how much thinner he was. I hope he isn't sick or something

Voldamort
01-23-2012, 01:20 PM
all that PSL money makes you fat!

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 01:48 PM
Bob was a big guy probably just family genes/habbits. That or stress eating ;)

nygsb42champs
01-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Did not really notice. I just loved Ann Mara giving greif to Bradshaw.

Manning2Niks
01-23-2012, 01:58 PM
Did anyone notice how bloated Steve Tisch looked during the trophy presentation? His dress shirt was untucked and he looked to have a huge gut. I only noticed the difference because I was watching my SB 42 tape a couple of days ago and noticed how much thinner he was. I hope he isn't sick or something

Dude! I said the same thing! No one in the room really knew well enough to say anything other than "i'unno...."

He really didn't look good at all. Like others said though, this has been a very stressful year...probably has a little to do with it in one regard or another.

Jeez...imagine what they must go through? For us its bragging rights and feel good emotions. For them its literally EVERYTHING...

CA Jints Fan
01-23-2012, 02:30 PM
Did anyone notice how bloated Steve Tisch looked during the trophy presentation? His dress shirt was untucked and he looked to have a huge gut. I only noticed the difference because I was watching my SB 42 tape a couple of days ago and noticed how much thinner he was. I hope he isn't sick or something You would think that he would at least "tuck in" before going on national TV? When you have BILLIONS, he must have some solution to handle the girth, but anyway.....At least he is comfortable with himself, good for him!