PDA

View Full Version : pats forums

suckithaters
01-23-2012, 12:59 PM
today is a great day!!

it seems like majority of NE fans on their forums are giving a ton of respect to our gmen. we are certainly the last team they wanted to see in the SB. it seems as if theyre already admitting defeat.

If u have the time i suggest heading over there for some good reading

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 01:01 PM
I read some threads there, like many forums they have positive and negative fans.

Many thing this will be a tough battle, not sure why they would have enjoyed playing 49ers over us.

I still think the 49ers have a sick defense to stop the pats.

But we won, so we gonnnnna goooo!

Kruunch
01-23-2012, 01:03 PM
today is a great day!!

it seems like majority of NE fans on their forums are giving a ton of respect to our gmen. we are certainly the last team they wanted to see in the SB. it seems as if theyre already admitting defeat.

I'm glad we got the Pats.

Rematches are the stuff of legends.

TheStomach
01-23-2012, 01:03 PM
they are definitely NOT already admitting defeat. Nice thought though.

PatsFanNH
01-23-2012, 01:09 PM
I read some threads there, like many forums they have positive and negative fans.

Many thing this will be a tough battle, not sure why they would have enjoyed playing 49ers over us.

Thats easy:
SF O is easier to scheme and defend against compared to the Giants O. We as Pats fans are confident in our O scoRE 20+ a game but our D scares the dejesus out of us lol

MattMeyerBud
01-23-2012, 01:10 PM
today is a great day!!

we are def the last team in the world that the Pats wanted to see

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 01:10 PM

Thats easy:
SF O is easier to scheme and defend against compared to the Giants O. We as Pats fans are confident in our O scoRE 20+ a game but our D scares the dejesus out of us lol

True and it's not like Ray rice/Williams ran the ball well, patriots rush D didn't look bad at all. Wilfork had a good game

PatsFanNH
01-23-2012, 01:30 PM

Thats easy:

True and it's not like Ray rice/Williams ran the ball well, patriots rush D didn't look bad at all. Wilfork had a good game

exactly and with SF we could confuse alex smith a lot easier with looks on D, Eli is not going be easily fooled. I expect a great game as BB will have a great D game plan..

burier
01-23-2012, 01:34 PM
There's two camps of Pats fans. The ones that want revenge and the ones who just want to win the Super Bowl.

The ones who actually want to win the game want nothing to do with the Giants. The Giants are a matchup nightmare.

Brady unlike Eli will start throwing the ball to the wrong team once he gets hits a few times.

Its going to be a long night for the Pats.

heavyhitter
01-23-2012, 01:38 PM
<font size="3">Gonna be hard to measure up to that game yesterday, but it will definitely be another classic game. Can't wait!</font>

PatsFanNH
01-23-2012, 01:46 PM
There's two camps of Pats fans. The ones that want revenge and the ones who just want to win the Super Bowl.

The ones who actually want to win the game want nothing to do with the Giants. The Giants are a matchup nightmare.

Brady unlike Eli will start throwing the ball to the wrong team once he gets hits a few times.

WOW! Brady has 2 picks yesterday BOTH were amazing catches by the defenders... and Brady said he sucked yesterday.. which Giant fans shouldn't like to hear because Brady rarely (i dont think ever) has 2 bad games in a row.

And Brady gets so flustered so easy amazing how in his 10 years he been to 5 SB and 6 AFCCG. and been SB mvp twice... Ya Eli is better than Brady **eye roll*** the Giants MAY have the better team, but def not the BETTER QB...

Voldamort
01-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Please , we love little Bill.B.much respect the way he coaches!

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 01:57 PM

WOW! Brady has 2 picks yesterday BOTH were amazing catches by the defenders... and Brady said he sucked yesterday.. which Giant fans shouldn't like to hear because Brady rarely (i dont think ever) has 2 bad games in a row.

And Brady gets so flustered so easy amazing how in his 10 years he been to 5 SB and 6 AFCCG. and been SB mvp twice... Ya Eli is better than Brady **eye roll*** the Giants MAY have the better team, but def not the BETTER QB...

He never has 2 bad games in a row? Maybe, but everyone said that when the patriots lost to the Steelers in week 8 and then lost to us in week 9.

It's possible, even if he has a good game, you have to hope the defense has a good game.

Giants have the power to torch the Pats D

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 01:59 PM
And nobody believes Brady sucks -- just that he isn't the same QB under pressure. I'd like to see how Brady would have fared under the 49ers campaign of destruction that Eli took and had 300 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs.

Just as you should not believe Eli sucks...

Razur
01-23-2012, 02:07 PM
today is a great day!!

Transplanted Brooklynite living in NE. I cam assure you these same fans that met us in the 1st SB, are not in any way as sure of the outcome as they were back then. They know full well what the Pat's are up against..and the tone here is still UP but far less arrogant. They know their entire game resides on Brady, and what a menacing D we have coming after him...he's not a mobile QB..they have their TE's which are a pretty big challenge, and of course Welker..but...compared to the other Offense's we have faced..with scrambling QB's, we should have a better shot at putting their guy to the ground often.. The "revenge theme" has been toted around, but with far less bravado..and in fact..they believe Eli has better weapons down field against their weak secondary...I'm looking forward to the game..Regardless of the outcome...I'm sitting much more confident this time around that i won't have to sit and listen to all the BS about Legacy & Dynasty anymore...GO GIANTS!!!

TuckYou
01-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Giants are more a rival for the Pats then the Jets. </P>

New York V Boston, once again...</P>

PatsFanNH
01-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Eli is a very good QB and he could easily torch our secondary, I just have faith BB will scheme it so he doesn't lol...

Brady is harder than the qb's you faced (outside maybe rodgers) because of his quick release its harder sack him...

I respect the Giants D alot got some scary pass rushers on there, the one shining hope I see is our TE on your LBers.

TuckYou
01-23-2012, 02:19 PM
Brady is harder than the qb's you faced (outside maybe rodgers) because of his quick release its harder sack him...
</P>

That just sounds so bad...</P>

Anyway, Eli is levels above any QB the Pats faced all season, besides the Giants game where you faced Eli, and he out Eli-ed Brady.</P>

Ruttiger711
01-23-2012, 02:19 PM
Eli is a very good QB and he could easily torch our secondary, I just have faith BB will scheme it so he doesn't lol...

I respect the Giants D alot got some scary pass rushers on there, the one shining hope I see is our TE on your LBers.
</P>

Is Gronk still in the walking boot?</P>

BigBlueOnes
01-23-2012, 02:23 PM
He didn't say Eli sucked. I'm an Eli homer, but don't compare him to Brady. The longevity and numbers shows Brady wins that all day long. Judge it AFTER they both finish their careers. Also, don't get ****y Giants fans, Belichik will have a good game plan and this will be a war. I don't expect to torch these guys. Will be a good game.

Diamondring
01-23-2012, 02:26 PM

Your team may still win it. They still got the players and the offense is still one of the best. If your team wins, they earn it.

burier
01-23-2012, 02:30 PM
He didn't say Eli sucked. I'm an Eli homer, but don't compare him to Brady. The longevity and numbers shows Brady wins that all day long. Judge it AFTER they both finish their careers. Also, don't get ****y Giants fans, Belichik will have a good game plan and this will be a war. I don't expect to torch these guys. Will be a good game.

Meh. Belichick isn't so tough without those videos.

burier
01-23-2012, 02:30 PM
deleted

giantsfan420
01-23-2012, 02:36 PM

i know i may catch flak for this but i believe when all is said and done eli will be considered better than brady when both careers are over. brady is clutch but not as clutch as eli imo.

remember, we beat u guys IN UR HOUSE minus Nicks our #1 wr a couple OL and a few DB's.

Eli holds the most td in 4th quarter record in a season ALL TIME, holds the most away wins in the post season ALL TIME, and he's already out bradied brady in one super bowl and in another game earlier this year.

NE runs a much diff system than NY runs, its much more pass oriented. BB set the trend with the evolution of passing and Brady is in large parts why, BUT, NY runs a more classic run/pass mix. Brady will have better numbers but that doesnt mean he's the better QB imo.

Imagine Brady on the Giants this year and Eli on the Pats this year, I could easily see NE being as good or even better, but there is no way I could see Brady doing better on NY than what Eli has done.

We had the worst ranked run game in the league, even worse than NE who passes patently more.

so many times it was all on Eli, we got to 9 wins pretty much on Eli's arm. When the D finally showed up late in the year, we've won 6 in a row.

But its really subjective. one thing no one can argue, both Brady AND Eli are among the best Qb's in the planet.

Kruunch
01-23-2012, 02:42 PM

I'm going to preface the following with this: I love the Pats .... I think BB is the greatest head coach in NFL history and Kraft runs the organization the way every NFL franchise should be run ... with intelligence and purpose.

Having said that and while I have absolutely no illusions that this game will be either easy or guaranteed .... I'm happy as a clam we have Eli and not Brady.

But I'd feel the same way (in reverse) if I were a Pats fan.

You guys have a fantastic dynasty ... and we're going to do everything we can to put as big a dent in it as we can.