PDA

View Full Version : Why can't Madden be real?

redbeardxxv
12-03-2011, 06:34 AM
Dammit.... just played GB vs NY on Madden 10. Final score 84-7, ending with an 87 yard BJ run as the clock expired. Why can't this be real??!!!!
Maybe it's prophetic??

britishblue2
12-03-2011, 06:40 AM
Madden is real ... i watched it live on TV on Monday night past

titwio
12-03-2011, 07:03 AM
Even in Madden I can't get Jacobs to run 87 yard TD's. Then again I rarely use him anyway.

Connor
12-03-2011, 07:57 AM
Even in Madden I can't get Jacobs to run 87 yard TD's. Then again I rarely use him anyway.

I tend to get mad at my players, so if I dislike them in real life I punish them by benching them in madden.

gumby742
12-03-2011, 10:27 AM
People would never buy the game if they tried to simulate a front office.

10 season mode, salary cap, injuries spanning multiple seasons, people demanding new contracts when playing well, etc.

If people tried to play a mode like that, they wouldn't be complaining that we an average/below average LBing crew. They'd also realize that there isn't enough money to go around and that you need to pick and choose where you want to put your money. Find cheap bandaids elsewhere and hope you can game plan away from them.

But yeah, it'd be no fun at all. I sure as hell wouldn't buy it. If i want to deal with real life issues, I'd do it ... in real life.

giantyankee1976
12-03-2011, 11:09 AM
Dammit.... just played GB vs NY on Madden 10. Final score 84-7, ending with an 87 yard BJ run as the clock expired. Why can't this be real??!!!!
Maybe it's prophetic??

[:O] "there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home..."

waitaminute !

barran21
12-03-2011, 11:55 AM
I wish madden was real, go into options and turn off injuries that would be so great for the Giants..

giantyankee1976
12-03-2011, 02:42 PM
I wish madden was real, go into options and turn off injuries that would be so great for the Giants..

LOL, this

egyptian420
12-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Maybe it's prophetic??
87 yard run with BJ??? How the...? Even for madden thats incredible.

redbeardxxv
12-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Maybe it's prophetic??

GB couldn't stop anything.... AB ran all over 'em too... the halftime score was 49-0.... I really wish we could do that tomorrow.

egyptian420
12-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Maybe it's prophetic??

GB couldn't stop anything.... AB ran all over 'em too... the halftime score was 49-0.... I really wish we could do that tomorrow.
lmao....I think your asking for a little too much here, what do you think this is? NO against us?

mikeq672
12-03-2011, 07:28 PM
This thread reminds me of the free agency period when the guy was suggesting the Giants should go after Manny Lawson, and if you needed a scouting report to play with him in madden. And he was dead serious...

BurnerNYG
12-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Stop playing the game on easy scrub. :-)

rainierjef
12-03-2011, 07:43 PM
lol i was just about to say this. stop playing on PRO and put it on ALL MADDEN then you will get a more realistic game. also update your roster and when you see green bay is like a 105 and were a 77 then you will get whats probably going to happen tomorrow.... A beat down

BurnerNYG
12-03-2011, 08:39 PM
lol i was just about to say this. stop playing on PRO and put it on ALL MADDEN then you will get a more realistic game. also update your roster and when you see green bay is like a 105 and were a 77 then you will get whats probably going to happen tomorrow.... A beat downI think he was playing on rookie. Probably got all his achievement points in one or two games. If he updates his roster and go online he might get slaughtered.

BurnerNYG
12-03-2011, 08:43 PM
lol i was just about to say this. stop playing on PRO and put it on ALL MADDEN then you will get a more realistic game. also update your roster and when you see green bay is like a 105 and were a 77 then you will get whats probably going to happen tomorrow.... A beat down*double post*

miked1958
12-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Even the magic 8ball can't predict a score like that

laihovalo9
12-03-2011, 10:46 PM
why cant our lbs have 80 inch verticals like in madden?

NYGinIN
12-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Hah, I do the same thing. I started Prince on the other side of Webster and he had two picks, one for six. I started Chase Blackburn at MLB and he was a beast.

rainierjef
12-03-2011, 11:36 PM
smh i just did the same thing just to see the horrid outcome, this is in no way a reflection of whats going to happen tomorrow as this is just a game and i was just bored until i go to the Gun range.

Eli beast moded 379 yrds 2 TDs 2 Int
( one of them was in the redone by a line man who obviously has the same speed as cruz over the middle SMFH)

No running game got gobbled up with little spurts of daylight here and there only 60 yards of rushing between scott, bradshaw and jacobs

I even added in that ****ing draw out of the shotgun gilbride loves so much at awkward times just to make it a little authentic, that play never saw more than 2 yards.

Its the line its a good play but if the line sucks penetration is made at the interchanging of the ball and all gaps are locked up, which is why jacobs has a hard time running he has little acceleration so by the time he gets going on any run the gaps are blocked off cause the LINE SUCKS BALLS run protecting

went to air attack **** the run
Cruz beast
Nicks beast
Barden surprisingly awesome 57 yard bomb down the sideline manhandled the defender for the ball.

defense held up keeping rodgers to only 276 yards 0 TDs 1 INT
( Yeah i know pipe dream i get it )

Prince had a big time pick for a td at their 16 yd line pressure got to rodger's for 4 sacks 2 hits and rushed 7 times.

this was on all madden 11 min qts giants stadium 4:15pm little windy.

Rodgers scorched us on the ground scrambling for 32 yds

final score 23 - 21 Greenbay wins :(

this is stupid i don't even know why i did it or posted it but i committed to it so **** it, share my pain! today and tomorrow

Cowboys Fan From Asia
12-04-2011, 12:22 AM
Maybe it's prophetic??

What setting was this on??