Just read this article and thought it was pretty funny.</P>

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/more-family-fun/201201/tollefsen-mommas-boy</P>

Sorry if it has been posted already</P>

Ralph Brown
01-23-2012, 01:50 PM
fixed the link

DownWitJPP
01-23-2012, 02:09 PM
i think they had a similar article posted last year. I didn't know that Tolly was an Iraq war veteran. Thanks for you contributions to this team and your country Dave, we appreciate it

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 02:22 PM
I don't know if people caught this (I think it was after Fatso's syndicated show) but in the locker room Tolly's nickname is "Wosi" for "White Osi", because apparently he patterns himself after Osi down to the way he dresses but especially his play and preparation.

GiantWarfare
01-23-2012, 02:25 PM
I don't know if people caught this (I think it was after Fatso's syndicated show) but in the locker room Tolly's nickname is "Wosi" for "White Osi", because apparently he patterns himself after Osi down to the way he dresses but especially his play and preparation.

lol yea I caught that...

Francesa wouldnt let that go...he seemed to find that moniker very amusing...lol...

lol...Wosi's the man!

FlipNYG77
01-23-2012, 02:49 PM
i think they had a similar article posted last year. I didn't know that Tolly was an Iraq war veteran. Thanks for you contributions to this team and your country Dave, we appreciate it

Its not Dave who is a veteran....its his brother served 2 tours in Iraw as a Marine

nygsb42champs
01-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Excellent article.

DownWitJPP
01-23-2012, 06:02 PM

Its not Dave who is a veteran....its his brother served 2 tours in Iraw as a Marine
oops guess i read the article too fast...anyway Dave's been a huge part of this team and i appreciate his relentless motor, the guy just gives it his all every game. He may not be the gifted athlete that JPP is, but to have a guy like Dave coming off the bench is a huge plus for this team.

And also a big thank you to all the men and women serving our country

Gianthunter
01-23-2012, 06:13 PM
She went to the locker room last year. Told him suck it up rub some dirt get back out there. Reminds me of my own four foot notin MOM. One was ALL-State OB sadly not me. Just a district WR. Cut short by draft.

FloydEddings2
01-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Great article. They should bring Mom in for the Saturday night speech.