PDA

View Full Version : *&!dammit I'm sick of the "LUCK" comments!!

BigBlueOnes
01-23-2012, 01:52 PM
Don't know about you, but I hear this way too much. Mostly friends, on Facebook, Twitter, acquaintances. WTF gives? Tyree's catch was luck, Rodgers having an off day was luck, Sanchez playing for the Jets was luck, Williams fumble last night was luck. I'm sick of it. I'll take it any way it comes. But I would love dearly for us to pound the hell out of NE and shut everyone up once and for all.

Voldamort
01-23-2012, 01:57 PM
Luck is the residue of design!!! GO GMEN!!! One more baby,bring it home ELI!!!

M0rbid
01-23-2012, 01:58 PM
How come no one saying NE got lucky because of missed easy field goals, Tuck Rule, illegal contact, etc. People just hate NEW YORK SPORTS TEAM.

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 01:59 PM
The ball hit is knee, he should have never been near that ball, THATS NOT LUCK.

The drop at the end in over time was because Williams swiped at his arm letting the ball come lose, how is that LUCK?

It's all B.S., conspiracy theories at it's finest

JimC
01-23-2012, 02:01 PM
Don't know about you, but I hear this way too much. Mostly friends, on Facebook, Twitter, acquaintances. WTF gives? Tyree's catch was luck, Rodgers having an off day was luck, Sanchez playing for the Jets was luck, Williams fumble last night was luck. I'm sick of it. I'll take it any way it comes. But I would love dearly for us to pound the hell out of NE and shut everyone up once and for all.

You are funny. Whether or not you believe it.....EVERY Super Bowl team has had a bit of good fortune to get there. Was the Ravens missing a kick yesterday, "luck"?

The "luck" factor plays both ways, sometimes for you and sometimes against you. Perhaps you just need to be in a position to make your own "luck". Do you think that if it wasn't a booming punt that Williams wouldn't have caught it instead of letting it bounce and "luckily" letting it hit him in the leg?

M0rbid
01-23-2012, 02:06 PM
If the 9ers want to use luck as an excuse... How about 2002? Trey Junkin and referee screwed up the last play.

byron
01-23-2012, 02:16 PM
excuses and bull **** miscues are part of the game and happen every game...any mistake yesterday was going to play big to the end result.....the defender knocked theball out something he is coached to do Williams is coached to protect the ball he lost that battle nothing to do with luck at all</P>

</P>

Mercury
01-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Would you rather be unlucky? I'll take lucky. We were lucky that one pass by Eli was not a pick. Each of the two defenders should have caught it, but they crashed into each other, Brown got hurt, and the ball landed incomplete. That was lucky.

embeshAtYa
01-23-2012, 02:34 PM
people are allways gona say this stuff and never give us credit. every snap is judged by anyone who doesnt like the giants. I love it.

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 02:34 PM
The harder you work, the luckier you get."

yatitle
01-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Here's hoping we are "lucky" enough to win our 4th Lombardi trophy in 2 weeks.

NYCDBS
01-23-2012, 02:52 PM
It's takes a special type of idiot to think that LUCK wins football games.... Hahahaha

nygsb42champs
01-23-2012, 02:55 PM
We do not get any credit. Thats o.k. lets fly under the radar and get another Super Bowl ring.

TheStomach
01-23-2012, 02:55 PM
you guys were lucky, just embrace it. Jesus.

Kruunch
01-23-2012, 02:56 PM

Luck = Lament of Unlucky Coaches and Kickers

suzyq
01-23-2012, 02:58 PM
Oh I hear you man.....I get crap for wearing my Giants stuff up here in MA..today I get "wow...you are brave wearing that shirt"......next time I get that I will say....I'm not a Braves fan , I am a Giants fan!

Let's Go Giants.....pound the HELL out of the Patriots!!!!

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 03:10 PM

I'd say luck is Cundiff missing a chip shot.

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 03:11 PM

I'd say luck is Cundiff missing a chip shot.

BigBlue wins
01-23-2012, 03:36 PM

Lucky is the guy who dates your avatar...jesus

Providence
01-23-2012, 03:40 PM
People say a team go lucky when they know the team played well and they are just mad. Let 'em say it, as long as you know it wasn't luck what do you care?

nYg24
01-23-2012, 03:43 PM
You don't get to the Super Bowl because of luck. End of story.

If anything we finally got some calls to go our way, the refs have been trying to screw us for weeks.

M0rbid
01-23-2012, 03:50 PM
Saints fans are chuckling when 9ers fans are whining about luck...... :D

Zaggs
01-23-2012, 03:56 PM
There was some luck involved. There always is when a team gets this far. My problem is going by the Whiners logic we were less than half as lucky as they were when they played the Saints (2 turnovers to 5). yet they act as if they got to the NFCCG purely on skill. Hypocrites.

Albrecht77
01-23-2012, 03:56 PM

The other team is always lucky when "your team" is on the losing end. Giants/49ers played in the same stadium with the same conditions. They were better yesterday.