PDA

View Full Version : Victor Cruz is a baaaaaaaad man

nyknstill!
01-23-2012, 01:12 PM
http://53.imagebam.com/download/b3e6HpH9tGXE1touPY3jVA/17131/171305049/Victor%20Cruz.gif

Mark444
01-23-2012, 01:38 PM
The Niners were Cruzin for a Bruzin

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 02:20 PM
Imagine if he made that one catch with his one hand, TSK TSK, would have been the highlight of the year

bandwgn86
01-23-2012, 02:22 PM
Imagine if he made that one catch with his one hand, TSK TSK, would have been the highlight of the yeardoesnt he already have enough highlight of the year catches lol</P>

</P>

CRUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ</P>

guardplay320
01-23-2012, 02:25 PM
Something never talked about (and usually this might not be considered a positive), but I love how Cruz knows when to give himself up and just go down to avoid the big hits. He does this more often than any WR I've ever seen, and he almost caused two 49ers players to collide trying to tackle him when he went down and got out of their way giving himself up. He knows when it is not worth going for those extra couple of yards, which is very different from the Cruz we saw earlier this year. Probably just the coaching, but still.

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 02:31 PM
Imagine if he made that one catch with his one hand, TSK TSK, would have been the highlight of the yeardoesnt he already have enough highlight of the year catches lol</P>

*</P>

CRUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ</P>

For real, but that would habe been SICK

bandwgn86
01-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Something never talked about (and usually this might not be considered a positive), but I love how Cruz knows when to give himself up and just go down to avoid the big hits. He does this more often than any WR I've ever seen, and he almost caused two 49ers players to collide trying to tackle him when he went down and got out of their way giving himself up. He knows when it is not worth going for those extra couple of yards, which is very different from the Cruz we saw earlier this year. Probably just the coaching, but still.
good point.. i dont think i've ever seen him lose yards aftera catch

Providence
01-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Something never talked about (and usually this might not be considered a positive), but I love how Cruz knows when to give himself up and just go down to avoid the big hits.* He does this more often than any WR I've ever seen, and he almost caused two 49ers players to collide trying to tackle him when he went down and got out of their way giving himself up.* He knows when it is not worth going for those extra couple of yards, which is very different from the Cruz we saw earlier this year.* Probably just the coaching, but still.*

He is very good at that, and you're right, he doesn't get the credit for it. The best I ever saw doing that was Marvin Harrison. That's a pretty darn good WR to be compared to.