PDA

View Full Version : That Tom Brady's pretty good, but ...

Mercury
01-23-2012, 03:01 PM
he's no Eli Manning. If Tom was in Eli's shoes last night, he would not have won that game. He would have very likely been injured. But even if he continued to play, he would have been rattled big time and thrown the picks.

Just saying.

Burgermiesta
01-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Gonna have to agree on that...He is talented but there is a changing of the guard taking place before our eyes...ELI is becoming the next "Brady" of the NFL...Mr. Clutch!

burier
01-23-2012, 03:17 PM
To me to be considered truely clutch as QB you have to have a drive. A signature drive that everyone knows you for where you took your team down the field and scored a TD to win the game.

So far Brady has been real good at bringing the team close enough for his kicker to be clutch.

NYtoSanDiego
01-23-2012, 03:39 PM
i have nothing but respect for brady but what's with him coming out of the tunnel before the game without a helmet while everyone does and having a patriots assistant hand it to him while he's jogging? he must've gotten tips from the wife about photos and lighting.

SanDiablo
01-23-2012, 05:39 PM
Haha. I'm picturing him walking through the tunnel in a GQ suit and tearing it off to reveal his uniform underneath.

Robert21156
01-23-2012, 05:54 PM
he's no Eli Manning. If Tom was in Eli's shoes last night, he would not have won that game. He would have very likely been injured. But even if he continued to play, he would have been rattled big time and thrown the picks.

Just saying.
</P>

Yeah, I'm waiting for the day when a sportswriter asks Brady if he thinks he's good enough to be in Eli's class!!! As many have stated, he's definitely NOT in Eli's "toughness" class.</P>