PDA

View Full Version : Should I wear my JPP jersey every day the next 2 weeks?

TheKraken
01-23-2012, 02:26 PM
I got the jersey for christmas, and have worn it for every game since the jets game. We are going to the super bowl. There aren't any repercussions, it's not like I have a job or something where I can't wear it (I'm a senior at Rutgers) so I feel like I should just where it for 2 weeks straight. Thoughts?

Providence
01-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Yes.

Dwinsballgames
01-23-2012, 02:27 PM
You're gonna wear pants too, right?

burier
01-23-2012, 02:28 PM
don't do anything differently. So unless you wore the jersey all week leading up to these games in the playoff run I'd take it off and put it on when you would normally put the jersey on.

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 02:29 PM
Dude I've worn by JPP jersey ever since the Jets game too.... is this a coincidence or ****ing what?

I take it off until the game, that's my ritual, I feel bad that it's in my closet waiting for me, but whatever, I'm superstitious at this point

TheKraken
01-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Sorry double post

TheKraken
01-23-2012, 02:39 PM
You're gonna wear pants too, right?

I wasn't going to, but now that you insist...

TheKraken
01-23-2012, 02:43 PM
don't do anything differently. So unless you wore the jersey all week leading up to these games in the playoff run I'd take it off and put it on when you would normally put the jersey on.

My ritual is to watch the game with a jersey on an d then the next day if we win I wear the jersey that best represents the victory (like if Eli was a beast I wear his). But I want to wear my jersey all the way until the super bowl cuz I want to rep our awesome team that no one saw making it this far as much as possible. Plus I feel there isn't enough giants love at rutgers as there should be. So ya normally I would take it off the second day after the win.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-23-2012, 02:51 PM
don't do anything differently. So unless you wore the jersey all week leading up to these games in the playoff run I'd take it off and put it on when you would normally put the jersey on.THIS^ Dont do a damn thing different than you have done on sundays since we started winning. I have had my Jacobs jersey on for sundays and have not washed it since we started winning! It has smells of cigars, grilled carne asada, steak, burgers. all from different weeks and smells like a SUPERBOWL party. I have other jerseys but rotate when we lose. Keep your sunday rituals on time without flaw as well as everybody else and we will take the Lombardi!![:D][:D]

BigBlue121
01-23-2012, 02:57 PM
i went to the bar last night to watch the game. I knew i had to get a new jersey soon but wasn't sure who to get. So last night when i saw EVERYONE wearing an authentic jersey i knew it was time to upgrade my replica Eli. As soon as i got home i bought my Authentic JPP and i am happy [:D]

gmen46
01-23-2012, 03:54 PM
I got the jersey for christmas, and have worn it for every game since the jets game. We are going to the super bowl. There aren't any repercussions, it's not like I have a job or something where I can't wear it (I'm a senior at Rutgers) so I feel like I should just where it for 2 weeks straight. Thoughts?

My son is a senior at Rutgers, and he SAID he's wearing his Tuck jersey every day until we lose (since I'm not nearby I don't really know how rigid he's being). So, my opinion is DO IT!

FLNYGFAN
01-23-2012, 03:59 PM
i went to the bar last night to watch the game. I knew i had to get a new jersey soon but wasn't sure who to get. So last night when i saw EVERYONE wearing an authentic jersey i knew it was time to upgrade my replica Eli. As soon as i got home i bought my Authentic JPP and i am happy [:D]

Where did you find the authentic JPP?

RoanokeFan
01-23-2012, 04:03 PM
I've worn my Cruz jersey since the jets game and my son has worn his Nicks jersey. We won't wash them!

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 04:06 PM
I've worn my Cruz jersey since the jets game and my son has worn his Nicks jersey.* We won't wash them!

Thank god I'm not the only one who does this, people think Im crazy

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 08:08 PM
I've worn my Cruz jersey since the jets game and my son has worn his Nicks jersey. We won't wash them!
Thank god I'm not the only one who does this, people think Im crazyI have had my Jacobs jersey on for sundays and have not washed it since we started winning! It has smells of cigars, grilled carne asada, steak, burgers. all from different weeks and smells like a SUPERBOWL party. I have other jerseys but rotate when we lose. Keep your sunday rituals on time without flaw as well as everybody else and we will take the Lombardi!![:D][:D]