http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TxiVhrkZA

YES!

Albrecht77
01-23-2012, 03:50 PM

Classic!

Zaggs
01-23-2012, 03:51 PM
Nope, I fudged up my guess for the NFCCG, no no predictions for me.

CTLadyBlue
01-23-2012, 04:00 PM
I'm not going to predict a score or guarantee a win, but I will say I'm not as scared of the Pats as I was back in '07 when they were 13 point favorites and NO ONE was giving us a smidgeon of a chance. Even WFAN said in the weeks leading up to the SB that the best we can hope for is that the Giants can hang in, keep them honest and give them a good game.

However, that doesn't mean this will be a cake walk either. NE is a very good team. Their offense isn't as explosive as it was in '07, but I do think our defense is WAY better. And Gronkowski can be the secret weapon which can kill us.

All I'll predict is that our chances are very, very good.

Albrecht77
01-23-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm not going to predict a score or guarantee a win, but I will say I'm not as scared of the Pats as I was back in '07 when they were 13 point favorites and NO ONE was giving us a smidgeon of a chance. Even WFAN said in the weeks leading up to the SB that the best we can hope for is that the Giants can hang in, keep them honest and give them a good game.

However, that doesn't mean this will be a cake walk either. NE is a very good team. Their offense isn't as explosive as it was in '07, but I do think our defense is WAY better. And Gronkowski can be the secret weapon which can kill us.

I actually feel more nervous about this game than I did in '07. My early prediction is simply due to the high I am still on after last night.

BillTheGreek
01-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Bradshaw, will run wide and Fastttttttttttttttttttttt, Run BRADSHAW, Run ...Nothing Sweeter than a Repeater...Giants win --> 27+++Pats---> 23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzmtVEHTZGY&feature=related

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Let's see what the injuries look like after the 49ers game, but for right now I'll say 27 - 21, Giants. Nothing against the Pats, and I'm not discounting them, but I just have no doubt that the Giants win this SB. </P>

MVP: Bradshaw</P>

BillTheGreek
01-23-2012, 04:23 PM

I actually feel more nervous about this game than I did in '07. My early prediction is simply due to the high I am still on after last night.
I understand you are having a Blue Monday......I mean a Big Blue Monday ! Yesterdays game , had me scared to death, especially V. Davis's 2 Runs, ...As far as the Super Bowl, Nothings' Finner than a Repeater........Bradshaw, will run wide and Fastttttttttttttttttttttt, Run BRADSHAW, Run. .Giants win...27 Pats 21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzmtVEHTZGY&feature=related

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 04:26 PM
I'm not confident for this game, but then again I haven't been confident since the Jets game, IF you know what I mean :)

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 04:40 PM
Let's see what the injuries look like after the 49ers game, but for right now I'll say 27 - 21, Giants. Nothing against the Pats, and I'm not discounting them, but I just have no doubt that the Giants win this SB. </P>

</P>

I'm quoting myself because I'm already changing my prediction of the score: 30-27, Giants. It's going to be a higher scoring game and it'll be tough -- I doubt that the Pats often lose twice to the same team in the same season. Knowing Belichek and Brady, they'll be working on a special game plan for this SB.</P>

NYG 5
01-23-2012, 04:48 PM
Let's see what the injuries look like after the 49ers game, but for right now I'll say 27 - 21, Giants.* Nothing against the Pats, and I'm not discounting them, but I just have no doubt that the Giants win this SB.* </P>

</P>

I'm quoting myself because I'm already changing my prediction of the score: 30-27, Giants.* It's going to be a higher scoring game and it'll be tough -- I doubt that the Pats often lose twice to the same team in the same season.* Knowing Belichek and Brady, they'll be working on a special game plan for this SB.</P>

Yeah but sometimes when you get away from what you did all year, it bites you in the ***.

I predict the giants take a 24-14 lead and cruz to a 30-21 win

kbusch22
01-23-2012, 05:01 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of this. Not that I don't have faith in my team, I think the Giants have a far more balanced team if only for the pass rush...but I have many more reservations about this game than I did about SF. While they are clearly beatable, it's hard to imagine Brady being worse than he was yesterday and they are obviously extremely motivated and have a chip on their shoulder.</P>

More than anything else it probably has to do more with the fact that I very badly don't want to have to hear Pats fans going on about "revenge" and having to hear about how Brady is the best QB of all time if they win. The Super Bowl is stressful enough as it is, but when you're playing against a team you despise the stress is increased.</P>

Go Big Blue!</P>

smashndash715
01-23-2012, 05:03 PM
im gonna say we are better then we were in 07 and they are worst...we win 33-20 and Bradshaw will be super bowl MVP

nycsportzfan
01-23-2012, 05:28 PM
If this season is anything like 2007(so far its scary the similarities) then Victor Cruz will not do a ton during the game but will in fact catch the Game Winning TD and it'll be darn close to the same score as last time.. I'll go Giants win it 21- 18....

Would u guys look at the eery similarities to the 07 season so far

1. Were playing the patriots in the SB again
2. We were road warriors getting to SB yet again(all though we got Atl at home in rd 1 this yr)
3. Plax lead the 07 team in the NFC Champ Game with record 11catches and this yr Cruz lead the Giants 1less and just about the same game with his 10catches and neither guy got a TD catch despite the many catches..
4. mother nature played a part in both the 07 and 11 nfc champ games
5. We went to OT in both 07 and this yr with both ending on a Lawerence Tynes FG..
6. We played NE in REG Season in 07 just as we did this past season..
7. We played the supposed big beasts of the league(packers) to the wire in the REG season showing we could hand with anyone just as we did against the Pats in 07 reg season..

This Rd Warrior team needs to finish this season off with victory over pats to end this eerily awesome season the right way! I think were gonna do it 21-18

rxc999
01-23-2012, 05:31 PM

Awesome!!!!

bandwgn86
01-23-2012, 05:32 PM
Giants 34 Pats 28 MVP: Manningham</P>

sounds good.. although id say Eli SBMVP</P>

</P>

i think Osi comes up huge 3.5 sacks 1 FF</P>

rxc999
01-23-2012, 05:34 PM
Not to get way ahead of ourselves...i know this team is better than 07...we will have to play mistake free game..in all phases..just like last few weeks...final prediction

G-men - 28
pats -24

I somehow have a feeling that Manningham is due a big game..he gonna be MVP...Go Giants!!!!

nycsportzfan
01-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Not to get way ahead of ourselves...i know this team is better than 07...we will have to play mistake free game..in all phases..just like last few weeks...final prediction

G-men - 28
pats -24

I somehow have a feeling that Manningham is due a big game..he gonna be MVP...Go Giants!!!!<span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">mario is a good choice for SB </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">mvp as a sleeper choice .. I thought Tuck should of been SB </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">mvp in 07 as the Giants Defense holding that offense to 14points was just unheard of against that paticular pat offense and it would of been a nice kudos to the Giant D had Tuck got the </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">mvp.. I actually got the score perdicted 21-18 in another ga</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">me our Defense holds e</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m below what there used to and this ti</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">me one of the Giant Defenders gets his Due and the SB </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">mvp award and that defenders gonna be JUSTIN TUCK.. Tuck gets his </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">mvp award i thought he deserved in 2007 and with this season being so close to the 2007 season i'll say Tuck does very well and gets it this ti</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">me with a 6tackle 2sack 1ff ga</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">me</span>

stormin normand
01-23-2012, 09:21 PM
Patriots 28
Giants 24

I'm doing this for a reason shush.
Are you sure you are a Giants fan, you picked the 9ers also didn't you... and the pack?

hey maybe this is working

NJ10
01-23-2012, 09:33 PM
31-20
There defense is soft

Cruuuuuuuuuz MVP, were going to see some salsa dancing.

Big Blue 418
01-23-2012, 10:09 PM
I don't know My gut is Bellicheat noyt only wants to win this game he would like to run up the score . This game scares me . I hope the fact that we beat them in the regular season doesn't mean we get a reverse of 07 .

That said I think we are better team from 07 and The Pats are not as good , but the Patsies will take as more serious

I hope we win is my prediction. I felt more confidant durin 07

TrueBlue07
01-23-2012, 10:17 PM
NYG-34
Pats - 27

Albrecht77
02-01-2012, 10:11 AM
I am sticking with my original prediction but I am getting a little more nervous. I wasn't at all nervous about SB 42 but feeling a little more on edge here. I am hoping for a tight low scoring game but I have a feeling this game will be higher scoring than SB 42. I'll be in Vegas for the game and looking forward to seeing a Sea of Blue in Sin City.

Giants 34
Pats 28

MVP: Manningham

yeahright
02-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Pats- 34

Giants- 20

Brady puts an exclamation point to the final story line of his legacy, wins his 3rd SB MVP

Kruunch
02-01-2012, 10:30 AM
27-20 Giants.

And we get a great video clip of Brady bawling his eyes out after taking his 8th sack of the game.

Big Blue 418
02-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Bradshaw is the key . If the Gmen can a more balanced game and actually be able to run the ball , and thats a big if , they win by 2 tds ,

Im going in refusing to expect the best since thats the been working oh and fire Coughlin !