PDA

View Full Version : Bittersweet...we go tthe SB but the FB season is just about over

BParcells777
01-23-2012, 04:41 PM
What am I supposed to do now ...........watch the Knicks??? UGHHHHHHHHH

Heres to an 18 game season........I''ll bet 30 teams wish they had voted for that now :O)

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Watch hockey, Rangers are looking sweet as hell

Spizi
01-23-2012, 04:44 PM
What am I supposed to do now ...........watch the Knicks???* UGHHHHHHHHH

Heres to an 18 game season........I''ll bet 30 teams wish they had voted for that now :O)

an 18 game season would end now to though...

Mark444
01-23-2012, 04:46 PM
yea the NBA has had really sloppy play, but i still love it. Ill be fine

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 04:47 PM

</P>

You think you have it bad? I'm a Mets, Nets (I can't even really stand basketball), and Islanders fan. The only things I'm looking forward to after this SB are draft day and the start of training camp.</P>

bigjeep

</P>

The Boys Of Summer ( Yankees ) are on the way! [B]</P>

Gmen2005
http://adventuresinpucking.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/henrik-lundqvist2.jpg

these guys are pretty entertaining

ebick
01-23-2012, 04:48 PM

an 18 game season would end now to though...</P>

well, I don't think so.....they want to fill that void between the beginning of February and the Daytona 500. So I think we'd have just had the wild card weekend.</P>

It does go by so fast. I believe it's because as soon as one game is over, we so much anticipate the next one....</P>

bigjeep
01-23-2012, 04:49 PM

</P>

You think you have it bad? I'm a Mets, Nets, and Islanders fan. The only things I'm looking forward to after this SB are draft day and the start of training camp.</P>

</P>

Have you considered the Brooklyn Bridge! [;)]</P>

Kruunch
01-23-2012, 04:50 PM

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THAT UP?!

*cries in a corner*

Providence
01-23-2012, 04:50 PM
It sounds crazy, but you could read a book.

Spizi
01-23-2012, 04:53 PM

an 18 game season would end now to though...</P>

well, I don't think so.....they want to fill that void between the beginning of February and the Daytona 500.* So I think we'd have just had the wild card weekend.</P>

It does go by so fast.* I believe it's because as soon as one game is over, we so much anticipate the next one....</P>

pretty sure they said that they would just take off the two preseason games and make them reg games. idk though

Pksoze
01-23-2012, 04:55 PM
If we win the next game a long off season will be fine by me. I'll just order the playoff dvds for this season.

G-Man67
01-23-2012, 05:06 PM
i think of it this way

you know how you hate losing going into a BYE week, well the longest BYE "week" is after the Super Bowl, so let's win this baby and enjoy being winners for 6+ months

you will still have the draft, FA, mini-camps ... and all those things become much more interesting when you are the Champs