PDA

View Full Version : My experience at the Stick!!

Eli TO Shockey
01-23-2012, 05:09 PM
First off..I'm here at the airport as we speak and giants fans are everywhere. High 5's and GO GIANTS everywhere I turn . Amazing .

What a game. It was wet, cold and worth every penny I spent on this trip. The fans at SF really get a bad rep. I was getting high 5s and back pats from niners fans sitting behind me. No hostility whatsoever. Leaving the stadium was a bit grim. I was ecstatic and wanted to yell but had to keep quiet not to piss off angry niner fans on the way out. There were a few crazed pissed off fans that I just avoided. No altercations what so ever. I even got some "congrats on making the Super Bowl" and "beat the pats, we don't want Brady catching up to Montana with Super Bowl rings". Oddly enough the only close fight was a giants fan trying to be a tough guy hiding behind his girlfriend lol.

What a game. What an experience. Now I need to get out of this airport the delays are crazy.

SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME!

SEC105
01-23-2012, 05:14 PM
First off..I'm here at the airport as we speak and giants fans are everywhere. High 5's and GO GIANTS everywhere I turn . Amazing . What a game. It was wet, cold and worth every penny I spent on this trip. The fans at SF really get a bad rep. I was getting high 5s and back pats from niners fans sitting behind me. No hostility whatsoever. Leaving the stadium was a bit grim. I was ecstatic and wanted to yell but had to keep quiet not to piss off angry niner fans on the way out. There were a few crazed pissed off fans that I just avoided. No altercations what so ever. I even got some "congrats on making the Super Bowl" and "beat the pats, we don't want Brady catching up to Montana with Super Bowl rings". Oddly enough the only close fight was a giants fan trying to be a tough guy hiding behind his girlfriend lol. What a game. What an experience. Now I need to get out of this airport the delays are crazy. SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME!</P>

Great job out there Eli to Shockey........glad to hear everything went well with the49er fans. Heard the "CRUUUUUUZZZZZ" loud and clear!!!</P>

On to Indy</P>

Desepx
01-23-2012, 05:16 PM
glad to hear you had a pleasant experience, wish I could have been there man.

Eli TO Shockey
01-23-2012, 05:19 PM
Thanks 105. GIANTS fans were everywhere . Very well represented. The best game I have ever been to hands down. Can't wait to rewatch it on my DVR

ny06
01-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Sounds like you had a great time. </P>

You witnessed first hand one of the best games in the last 20 years. </P>

Calling it a physical game is an understatement. It was a bloodbath...</P>

Safe travels.</P>

Eli TO Shockey
01-23-2012, 05:21 PM
glad to hear you had a pleasant experience, wish I could have been there man.

I was soaked , and in between my 6'5 friend with size 15 shoes and another fat kid to the right of me. Lol. What a day!

SEC105
01-23-2012, 05:24 PM
Thanks 105. GIANTS fans were everywhere . Very well represented. The best game I have ever been to hands down. Can't wait to rewatch it on my DVR</P>

Enjoy my Man..........I love to watch the DVR games after going.....but there is nothing like being there in person Again job WELL done [Y]</P>

Eli TO Shockey
01-23-2012, 05:24 PM

Safe travels.</P>

Thanks NY06. That niners defense is no joke. Eli was getting ripped up. I seriously thought that game would never end the way both Ds were playing. Did u guys notice on TV how it started pouring rain right as OT started? The timing was perfect. I wouldn't have it any other way

Roosevelt
01-23-2012, 05:30 PM
First off..I'm here at the airport as we speak and giants fans are everywhere. High 5's and GO GIANTS everywhere I turn . Amazing .

What a game. It was wet, cold and worth every penny I spent on this trip. The fans at SF really get a bad rep. I was getting high 5s and back pats from niners fans sitting behind me. No hostility whatsoever. Leaving the stadium was a bit grim. I was ecstatic and wanted to yell but had to keep quiet not to piss off angry niner fans on the way out. There were a few crazed pissed off fans that I just avoided. No altercations what so ever. I even got some "congrats on making the Super Bowl" and "beat the pats, we don't want Brady catching up to Montana with Super Bowl rings". Oddly enough the only close fight was a giants fan trying to be a tough guy hiding behind his girlfriend lol.

What a game. What an experience. Now I need to get out of this airport the delays are crazy.

SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME!

Cool. Glad you had a great experience.

We definitely heard you guys yelling "CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZ"!

Ruttiger711
01-23-2012, 05:32 PM

Safe travels.</P>

Thanks NY06. That niners defense is no joke. Eli was getting ripped up. I seriously thought that game would never end the way both Ds were playing. Did u guys notice on TV how it started pouring rain right as OT started? The timing was perfect. I wouldn't have it any other way</P>

On tv you could hear the crowd get louder right as it starts to pour again... almost like everyone in there thinking "of course!"...</P>

what a game/win to be at - have fun watching it again.</P>

Eli TO Shockey
01-23-2012, 05:36 PM

Safe travels.</P>

Thanks NY06. That niners defense is no joke. Eli was getting ripped up. I seriously thought that game would never end the way both Ds were playing. Did u guys notice on TV how it started pouring rain right as OT started? The timing was perfect. I wouldn't have it any other way</P>

On tv you could hear the crowd get louder right as it starts to pour again... almost like everyone in there thinking "of course!"...</P>

what a game/win to be at - have fun watching it again.</P>

Yes exactly the crowd got louder it was so fitting for the defensive war we were having.

Oh and CRUZ is a flat out beast. Some of those 3rd down catches were Ha--Uge!

Cruz80
01-23-2012, 05:46 PM
I was at the game as well. What a day!

I said before the game that the 9ers fans got a bad rep from the Saints fan. 9er fans were great yesterday. The 'stick was rockin and the only harassment I got was the friendly playful type. If you went looking for trouble, I'm sure you could find it, but we didn't.

Here is a video from the game that I captured on my iPhone. Not the greatest quality, but hopefully you guys get the picture.

GO GIANTS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loaAg6V60aY

TRZ
01-23-2012, 06:54 PM
I was also at the game and had the same experience. Niners fans were great to us Giants fans last night.

That being said, I still believe the stories from the Saints fans. I think Niners fans were embarrassed by the behavior of a few idiots and the majority went out of their way to regain their good reputation.

All the Niners fans we spoke with were aware of what happened at the Saints game. We had one guy yell, "Let's Beat Up The Giants fans" as we were a few blocks from the stadium and many Niners fans shouted him down.

Realfootball
01-24-2012, 09:04 AM
I was in Upper reserve 49. Had a great time! Only part of the day that sucked was the 2 and half hour wait to get out after the game. I will be in Indy baby!

nygsb42champs
01-24-2012, 09:13 AM
That is good to hear. All you ever read about is the bad experiences.

DragonSoul
01-24-2012, 09:15 AM

SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME!Glad you had fun, and left there safe. Go NYG...

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-24-2012, 09:56 AM
Let us NOT forget, The NFL teamed up with SFPD and had 50-70 undercover officers in Giants clothing and this info was released to the public ahead of gametime. So of course they were going to be on their best behavior unless it was blatantly obvious that it wasnt an undercover cop. But glad you had a great game at the schtick!

SweetZombieJesus
01-24-2012, 10:11 AM
Is that place as big of a dump as it looks like on TV? The baseball team abandoned it 10 years ago. The Giants locker room was cramped and crowded, players were sitting on top of the locker stalls because there was no room.

And when's the last time you saw football players going down into a dugout?

Cruz80
01-27-2012, 03:44 AM
The place is a dump. Takes FOREVER to get in and out of the stadium, as there is only one way in and out.