PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Sore Loser disses G-Men

vinylord
01-23-2012, 05:02 PM
Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo twitted his poor sportsmanship Monday on his Twitter page. The Ravens officials re-twitted it on their official team site as well. Blind leading the blind?

"Truth being told I am not sure I'm going to watch the unSuper Bowl since the two best teams are sitting at home #ravens #49ers," he wrote.
So not only is this sore loser in denial about his own team getting whipped, he wants to now claim that the same "mistake" by Fate happened in the other League title game!
Son, play the game; win some, lose some, then deal with it. To whine and cry and stamp your feet and hold your breath is the sign of an immature child. Man up. And just because you are a sore loser has no relation to other teams and other games. What a maroon!

JimC
01-23-2012, 05:08 PM
His team should have taken it in for a touchdown instead of trying to kick a field goal. Why didn't they do that? They had opportunities to win the game....they just couldn't get it done. He's just having a hard time dealing with his embarrassment.

Desepx
01-23-2012, 05:09 PM
sometimes the "best teams" get outplayed, out coached, miss opportunities, and lose games. This guy is just bitter that he got a taste of the superbowl and aint going....either way, he's going to miss one hell of a game.

giantsfan420
01-23-2012, 05:10 PM
its easy to SAY ur the better team, much different to PROVE it inside the white lines.

HEY *******, YOU COULD HAVE MADE A PLAY OR TWO AND PROVEN UR THE BETTER TEAM...but yeah, bc u tweeted it, that proves it.

NYG 5
01-23-2012, 05:18 PM
We'll see what he says when the giants go into baltimore and kick their asses next year.

The 2000 titans could have said the same thing when they got those bull**** fluke field goal and int touchdowns

JMFP2
01-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Tom Brady > Joe Flacco.....

Eli Manning > Alex Smith

DJloves
01-23-2012, 05:22 PM
Lmao, the Giants are a more complete team than the 49ers. Yes, their defense is better than ours, but both our offense and defense are very good - their offense sucks balls.

And we basically beat SF the way they won most of their games this year - so what's that telling you?

Blue daddy
01-23-2012, 05:26 PM
They wern't the better teams today and thats all that matters.

DJloves
01-23-2012, 05:27 PM
He also said Stafford and Brees are the better NFC quarterbacks compared to Eli

JimC
01-23-2012, 05:28 PM
How come no mention of the 15 - 1 Packers? They are not in it either.

JimC
01-23-2012, 05:29 PM
He also said Stafford and Brees are the better NFC quarterbacks compared to Eli

I guess he has his own opinions.

Erubesco
01-23-2012, 05:30 PM

Eli Manning > Alex Smith

TrueBlue2180
01-23-2012, 05:47 PM

Eli Manning > Alex Smith

Another gem: <a class="account-group js-account-group js-action-profile js-user-profile-link" href="https://twitter.com/#%21/brendon310" data-user-id="297098066"><strong class="fullname js-action-profile-name">Brendon Ayanbadejo[/b]
<span class="username js-action-profile-name"><s>@</s>brendon310</span>
</a>
all you giant fans do you think you out played <s class="hash">#</s>49ers (https://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%2349ers) ? **** no you didn't. But you got the job done.

bluesince86
01-23-2012, 06:04 PM
The Ravens fans are even worse than the players. All I hear is how this super bowl is going to be boring and they arent going to watch. I asked why they thought it was going to be boring and the reason..."these 2 teams meet 2 years ago." They dont even know that it was actually 4 years ago and that these teams are vastly different teams that did meet then. They are just bitter that their team didnt make it to the Super Bowl. I just laugh it off, because Im the only one walking around with a grin from ear to ear and they are all sitting there pouting about how its not fair and the game will be boring. Sour grapes if you ask me.

Dirt66
01-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Tom Brady &gt; Joe Flacco..... Eli Manning &gt; Alex Smith

Another gem: <STRONG class="fullname js-action-profile-name">Brendon Ayanbadejo[/b] <SPAN class="username js-action-profile-name"><S>@</S>brendon310</SPAN> (https://twitter.com/#%21/brendon310)all you giant fans do you think you out played <S class=hash>#</S>49ers (https://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%2349ers) ? **** no you didn't. But you got the job done.Dear Brendon <FONT color=#800080>Ayamabigahole</FONT>, Giants are in so...GFY!

Blue daddy
01-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Come on a Raven 9er game would of been boring 2-0 would of been the score.

MaCkTiC
01-23-2012, 06:53 PM
Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo twitted his poor sportsmanship Monday on his Twitter page. The Ravens officials re-twitted it on their official team site as well. Blind leading the blind?

"Truth being told I am not sure I'm going to watch the unSuper Bowl since the two best teams are sitting at home #ravens #49ers," he wrote.
So not only is this sore loser in denial about his own team getting whipped, he wants to now claim that the same "mistake" by Fate happened in the other League title game!
Son, play the game; win some, lose some, then deal with it. To whine and cry and stamp your feet and hold your breath is the sign of an immature child. Man up. And just because you are a sore loser has no relation to other teams and other games. What a maroon!

msg to Brendon Ayanbadejo.....

go kick rocks!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9KA0l-mLaxk/TDOw446K1pI/AAAAAAAAAC4/jjqkQ11V_es/s1600/kick_rocks.jpg

lol

Voldamort
01-23-2012, 07:05 PM
Non-story they did not make any plays when they needed to loser.

stormin normand
01-23-2012, 07:58 PM

Eli Manning > Alex Smith
Love reding his lips in your vid. clip
"We're going to the {gosh darn} superbowl

NY_Eli
01-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Tom Brady > Joe Flacco..... Eli Manning > Alex Smith

Another gem:* <STRONG class="fullname js-action-profile-name">Brendon Ayanbadejo[/b] <SPAN class="username js-action-profile-name"><S>@</S>brendon310</SPAN> (https://twitter.com/#%21/brendon310)all you giant fans do you think you out played <S class=hash>#</S>49ers (https://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%2349ers) ? **** no you didn't. But you got the job done.Dear Brendon <FONT color=#800080>Ayamabigahole</FONT>, Giants are in so...GFY!

lol

CDN_G-FAN
01-23-2012, 08:19 PM

if we win our 2nd championship in 4 years, i wonder how many people 10 years from now will be saying "Giants win SB 46, but the best teams in the league were actually the Ravens and 49ers".

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!

Big Blue 418
01-23-2012, 08:20 PM
The way this dope is running his mouth , it looks like he is trying to get signed by the Jets , where are all no action is the team motto

One Eyed Willie
01-23-2012, 08:30 PM
The Ravens fans are even worse than the players. All I hear is how this super bowl is going to be boring and they arent going to watch. I asked why they thought it was going to be boring and the reason..."these 2 teams meet 2 years ago." They dont even know that it was actually 4 years ago and that these teams are vastly different teams that did meet then. They are just bitter that their team didnt make it to the Super Bowl. I just laugh it off, because Im the only one walking around with a grin from ear to ear and they are all sitting there pouting about how its not fair and the game will be boring. Sour grapes if you ask me.

Ha ha, i feel ya brother. I have found a serious hatred for the Ravens since i moved to Baltimore. Their fans are the worst sobs. They always talk about how they are so great and about the 2000 super bowl. Im like "really, that was over a decade ago." Now, we have been to two Superbowls since then! Time to shut there mouths i would say! I cant wait to go the the game next season when the Gmen come down here and stomp these damn birds out. I will enjoy every minute of their crying.
and Im so tired of hearing that the two best teams are out. The 9ers played well on D but they left much to be desired on the offensive side of the ball. Mistakes and turnovers are part of the game. We hung around with them till the very end. It was inevitable that one team was going to give that game away. We capitalized on every opportunity they gave us yesterday. Cant really say the same for the AFC Championship game now can we there bird fans!?! Hope you had fun on your trip home Ravens...As for us...Indy here we come! SUPER BOWL XLVI Baby!!!

exyank
01-23-2012, 09:07 PM
"Truth being told I am not sure I'm going to watch the unSuper Bowl since the two best teams are sitting at home #ravens #49ers"

Truth be told, you ain't playing in it either.

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 11:11 PM

Eli Manning > Alex Smith
and
Pats > Ravens
Giants > 49ers

"You are what your record says you are" (Bill Parcells)

Lambeau12
01-23-2012, 11:25 PM
Giant fans have tons more class then the Pats, 49ers and Raven fans. It shows as well.

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 11:27 PM

if we win our 2nd championship in 4 years, i wonder how many people 10 years from now will be saying "Giants win SB 46, but the best teams in the league were actually the Ravens and 49ers".

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!
Great point.

stormblue
01-23-2012, 11:27 PM
who invited his jealous assbucket to the party anyway ?

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 11:28 PM
Giant fans have tons more class then the Pats, 49ers and Raven fans. It shows as well.
I've never dealt with Pat and Raven fans, but 49er fans are pure amateurs. You should have heard some of the ones that must have been banned from the boards last week. Just sounded like a bunch of thugs.

Lambeau12
01-23-2012, 11:31 PM
I remember when we beat them in the 95 playoffs in the divisional round they kept claiming the better team lost then we beat them in the 97 NFC Championship game in SF again and they were saying the same thing after that game.

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 11:40 PM
I remember when we beat them in the 95 playoffs in the divisional round they kept claiming the better team lost then we beat them in the 97 NFC Championship game in SF again and they were saying the same thing after that game.
Yep, sounds like the same fans...or at least the kids of those fans.

Lambeau12
01-23-2012, 11:41 PM
Did you see Harbaugh in the post game press conference, it looked like he was about to cry.

hungrrrry
01-23-2012, 11:44 PM
Gosh watching the Superbowl won't be the same without him....what a dumbass...like anyone cares if he watches

TheKraken
01-23-2012, 11:51 PM
I actually made a twitter account just to tell this guy off. People who say the best team lost and all that crap just make me furious. I can't believe how professional athletes who do this for a living can be so classless in defeat.

GfieldGmen
01-24-2012, 12:39 AM
I take solace in our win for that fact that the 49ers had to hold every play of that game to stop our D-line from getting to there QB.

Tuffy44
01-24-2012, 12:53 AM
The playoff system is flawed no way a 9 win team should be in the playoffs. I would like to see best out of three for nfc chamop game and superbowl.