PDA

View Full Version : kyle williams lol

mattpl908
01-23-2012, 05:29 PM
williams' father says that kyle played with a separated shoulder in overtime, he always started to get death threats numerous time since then.. imagine a ny giant did this and cost us the game... i bet you he wouldnt get out of the stadium in one piece

slipknottin
01-23-2012, 05:30 PM
Id like to think NYers are better than that and wouldnt attempt to kill players.

WyoGiant
01-23-2012, 05:31 PM
I would like to think we would be more mature and not be ignorant dbags like the 49er fans.

Gianthunter
01-23-2012, 05:33 PM
williams' father says that kyle played with a separated shoulder in overtime, he always started to get death threats numerous time since then.. imagine a ny giant did this and cost us the game... i bet you he wouldnt get out of the stadium in one piece

Between his two costly fumbles and death threats from deranged fans (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/23/kyle-williams-takes-heat-from-fans-not-teammates/), 49ers punt returner Kyle Williams had a rough Sunday night.</P>

Itís a good thing, then, that he has a father who understands some of what heís going through. Kenny Williams is a former major league outfielder and the current general manager of the Chicago White Sox isnít a stranger (http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7493708/2012-nfl-playoffs-san-francisco-49ers-kyle-williams-received-death-threats) to people going too far when their favorite team falls short of their goals.</P>

ďIím used to the years of criticism and threats on my life from time to time, but I have to hear about threats on your sonís life while youíre watching TV and it certainly makes you question our culture of sports as it stands,Ē the elder Williams said to ESPNChicago.com. ďI told his mother on the way out exactly what was coming. Thatís the nature of the beast.Ē</P>

<FONT size=5>This LOL how?</FONT></P>

mattpl908
01-23-2012, 05:34 PM
i completely agree with the fact that nyg fans are a lot mature then them 49ers...i didnt literally mean killing the player but you know...bugging the **** out lol

Gmen2005
01-23-2012, 05:35 PM
There are lunatics in every fan base. I'm sure had this happened to a Giant it would have been similar. Really sucks for him, but I think he'll bounce back.

JMGGIANTS
01-23-2012, 05:36 PM
yeah I think the same....LOL???? over despicable and scary behavior from fans. Quite frankly it is very disturbing and no Giant fans would not want to harm a player for trying his best.

GameTime
01-23-2012, 05:36 PM
williams' father says that kyle played with a separated shoulder in overtime, he always started to get death threats numerous time since then.. imagine a ny giant did this and cost us the game... i bet you he wouldnt get out of the stadium in one piece</P>

</P>

what....we would kill a player because he ****ed up??</P>

</P>

dumb</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

mattpl908
01-23-2012, 05:38 PM
williams' father says that kyle played with a separated shoulder in overtime, he always started to get death threats numerous time since then.. imagine a ny giant did this and cost us the game... i bet you he wouldnt get out of the stadium in one piece</P>

*</P>

what....we would kill a player because he ****ed up??</P>

*</P>

dumb</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

I didnt mean we would kill the player! damn gotta watch what i say lol i meant that we'd be pretty ****** mad if blackmon did that s***

JMFP2
01-23-2012, 05:40 PM
I feel bad for Williams.....yeah, he had two turnovers....but he recovered one (during that idiotic double reverse play....Osi almost had the ball, but Willams recovered it).

Then, he had a great return that helped the 49ers score the game tying FG.

In OT, take a look at JW's playing.....he's completely launched himself, and poked the ball free....it's not like the kid was sloppy with the ball.

Also, this isn't even William's job....he was subbing for Ted Ginn Jr.

Finally, it's up to the coach to put his guys out there.....Harbaugh could be second-guessed for not getting someone else in there after the first screw up.

TheEnigma
01-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Looking at his situation outside of being a Giants fan, I truly feel sorry for the kid. You know he's going to hate himself the next few weeks and then to add these death threats? Dang...

vcruz2013
01-23-2012, 05:43 PM
Id like to think NYers are better than that and wouldnt attempt to kill players.

lol yea, okay...

redjersies
01-23-2012, 06:02 PM
I feel sorry for him too. That kind of thing has happened to all athletes, from time to time. It just happened at a very bad time for him. He will probably learn from it and be a better player by learning from his mistakes. He is just a second year player, so I am sure he will be a much more experienced and much better player in the future.