PDA

View Full Version : So it's a 100% that Tom Coughlin will retire a Giant?

GiantsFan27
01-23-2012, 07:27 PM
win or lose, he got us to the SB twice in 2 years. he's gonna get extended to a 3-4 year deal after the SB and i cant see him coaching for longer than that, although i wouldnt be surprised since he eats, sleeps, and breaths being an NFL head coach.

TC embodies everything the giants stand for. toughness, pride, class, resiliency, discipline, etc. he's a guy i try to be like in everyday life and i couldnt be happier for him. he deserves to be included with the other HOF head coaches in the nfl.

Voldamort
01-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Giant Pride and Class!!!

FDNY Fitzy
01-23-2012, 07:33 PM
3/4ths of the board wanted him fired prior to season's start.

Fair weather is nice.

bashful
01-23-2012, 07:46 PM
3/4ths of the board wanted him fired prior to season's start.

Fair weather is nice.

The claim was and still is that his OC will eventually be his demise. I believe he is a dinasaur and needs some innovative OC who can get this team to play on a much better level. They made a fantastic run and hopefully will win the superbowl. However, regardless of what anyone says KG is a horrendous (sp) OC and our mid season collapse was much a factor of his too many three and outs (keeping the defense on the field) as well as our DC who has managed to turn things around.
I think if the Giants win the SB TC will retire. 67 years young- what more can he do. It is time- go out when you are at your peak.