PDA

View Full Version : 49ers trolls and media trolls... Stfu

jparmer
01-23-2012, 06:28 PM
How anyone can sit there and say we were handed that game is utterly insane.

1-13 in third down conversions?
2 big play td's and nothing more?
1 pass to an actual WR? For 3 yards?
No turnovers for the best turnover team in the league?
10 minutes less time if possession?

I ask u this...
What did u do to win the game?

FDNY Fitzy
01-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Whatever happened to the Sheli troll that spent hours pretending he was a just joined Giants fan?

Pakman
01-23-2012, 06:36 PM
I don't care what they say. We won..the funny thing is our rushing game made the field goal easier for us. If the 49ers defense would of stepped up Atleast it makes the FG harder, but AB ran the ball on them and made the FG easy as hell.

jparmer
01-23-2012, 06:46 PM
Just pisses me off that men can't be men and admit when they've been defeated fair and square. It was a hell of a game. Either team could've won.

look@dafilm
01-23-2012, 08:41 PM
How can anyone say that you were handed the game? Umm, because you were. It seems to be damn near impossible for you guys to admit that you were lucky as hell yesterday.

11 possessions in the 2nd half and overtime combined, 9 of them ended in punts. The 2 that didn't end in punts, were the Williams muffs. There were just a ton of missed opportunities too, so don't even get me started on the "no turnovers" bit (two Goldson collissions to negate 2 easy as pie INTs and the non-fumble by Bradshaw). It just all seemed to be working in the Giants favor yesterday. For the first time since the Cowgirls loss (week 2) I can honestly say that the 49ers beat themselves.

The 49ers lost and Giants won however, what's done is done. And good luck to you in the super bowl. Unlike some fans that pretend like they don't care now (sour grapes much?), I will definitely be watching.

Spizi
01-23-2012, 08:54 PM
How can anyone say that you were handed the game? Umm, because you were. It seems to be damn near impossible for you guys to admit that you were lucky as hell yesterday.

11 possessions in the 2nd half and overtime combined, 9 of them ended in punts. The 2 that didn't end in punts, were the Williams muffs. There were just a ton of missed opportunities too, so don't even get me started on the "no turnovers" bit (two Goldson collissions to negate 2 easy as pie INTs and the non-fumble by Bradshaw). It just all seemed to be working in the Giants favor yesterday. For the first time since the Cowgirls loss (week 2) I can honestly say that the 49ers beat themselves.

The 49ers lost and Giants won however, what's done is done. And good luck to you in the super bowl. Unlike some fans that pretend like they don't care now (sour grapes much?), I will definitely be watching.

as jparmer just said

your piece of **** team has to rely on getting 40 turnovers to win games. your offense is/was atrocious. 1 catch by a WR lolol crabtree sucks ***

SackingMyths
01-23-2012, 08:55 PM
49er fans are giving Eagles fans a run for their money.

I'm sorry. If you're a respectable fan of theirs, you represent the minority.

You lost and nothing is gonna change it. That you won't be a man about it says all the wrong things about you as a person.

Oh, and then you read this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/death-threats-kyle-williams-misplayed-punts-49ers-nfc-championship-loss-ny-giants-article-1.1010501?localLinksEnabled=false

Shameful. Just shameful. Oh, and booing during the National Anthem for any reason is just despicable.

jparmer
01-23-2012, 09:14 PM

Since when is a stripped ball AFTER the whistle is blown a fumble?

once again u 9er fans are delusional. Grasping at anything u can to come up with a reason why your team will sit at home for the superbowl. Remind your idiot tight end that next time he scores a touchdown in the first quarter there are still 3 more to play.

look@dafilm
01-23-2012, 09:18 PM

as jparmer just said

your piece of **** team has to rely on getting 40 turnovers to win games. your offense is/was atrocious. 1 catch by a WR lolol crabtree sucks ***

You're pretty ignorant. I hope for New York's sake that you represent the minority of your fanbase. I come by in hopes that you've realized you move on by the skin of your teeth and got super lucky and wish you luck anyway and admit defeat, and you attack me? Someone sure is a part of a classless fanbase, and it isn't me.

First of all 2 big plays and done? Really? How about 150 rushing yards to your 85. How about Gore and Walker combining for 80 receiving yards. I know we only had 1 catch by a WR (really 2) but have you seen our wideouts? They're absolutely terribad. Without Ginn, Edwards, and Morgan, we were forced to play Swain and Hastings, 2 camp bodies, out there. It was sad. They suck and we certainly need an upgrade. Your pass D was really good though, way more effective than your vaunted all-pro d-line. I admitted that right after the game in my congratulatory thread.

And you're one to complain about "2 big plays". If not for the Williams muff (the first one not the second) the game doesn't even go to OT because we had the game won. Your guys' only possessions in the 2nd half that didn't result in a punt was the one from the Williams muff.

Oh, and our 3rd down percentage is a misrepresentation of how things really went down. We converted a few off of a penalty, that we otherwise would/could have converted anyways. For example, on 3rd and short we threw a quick pass to Williams for the first, but the illegal contact penalty warranted more yards. What are we supposed to do? Decline the penalty to make our stats look better?

I suppose its the conservation of energy though: Karma if you will. 9 years ago the refs really blew a call that sent the Giants packing. Although to be fair, no one was gonna beat the Bucs that year and you guys weren't literally all but in the Super Bowl. Really tough break.

And speaking of that, few if any (classless according to you) 49er fans have any problem at all admitting we got lucky that game. Why is it so impossible to admit that you guys got really really lucky this game? The evidence was right there before your very eyes. Like I said, for the first time since September, the 49ers beat themselves.

Sundown
01-23-2012, 09:22 PM

Being bitter is one of the worst emotions a man can comment. Try being one and admit your team lost fair and square, or keep sulking like a little *****; choice is yours

miked1958
01-23-2012, 09:22 PM

Packers only fumbled 6 times all season yet fumbled 4 times just against us. Hmm.. U guys only had 8 or so turnovers all year yet have 2 costly ones in one game last nite. U live off creating turnovers all season yet get none last nite. We up had several near misses on INTs to, so it evens out. U make really just 2 offensive plays of meaning the whole game. U don't convert a third down till it didn't mean anything, lol. 1 catch by a WR? Really. We are a team of fate and u just got in the way. And as we all know u can't fight fate

giantsfan420
01-23-2012, 09:23 PM

as jparmer just said

You're pretty ignorant. I hope for New York's sake that you represent the minority of your fanbase. I come by in hopes that you've realized you move on by the skin of your teeth and got super lucky and wish you luck anyway and admit defeat, and you attack me? Someone sure is a part of a classless fanbase, and it isn't me.

First of all 2 big plays and done? Really? How about 150 rushing yards to your 85. How about Gore and Walker combining for 80 receiving yards. I know we only had 1 catch by a WR (really 2) but have you seen our wideouts? They're absolutely terribad. Without Ginn, Edwards, and Morgan, we were forced to play Swain and Hastings, 2 camp bodies, out there. It was sad. They suck and we certainly need an upgrade. Your pass D was really good though, way more effective than your vaunted all-pro d-line. I admitted that right after the game in my congratulatory thread.

And you're one to complain about "2 big plays". If not for the Williams muff (the first one not the second) the game doesn't even go to OT because we had the game won. Your guys' only possessions in the 2nd half that didn't result in a punt was the one from the Williams muff.

Oh, and our 3rd down percentage is a misrepresentation of how things really went down. We converted a few off of a penalty, that we otherwise would/could have converted anyways. For example, on 3rd and short we threw a quick pass to Williams for the first, but the illegal contact penalty warranted more yards. What are we supposed to do? Decline the penalty to make our stats look better?

I suppose its the conservation of energy though: Karma if you will. 9 years ago the refs really blew a call that sent the Giants packing. Although to be fair, no one was gonna beat the Bucs that year and you guys weren't literally all but in the Super Bowl. Really tough break.

And speaking of that, few if any (classless according to you) 49er fans have any problem at all admitting we got lucky that game. Why is it so impossible to admit that you guys got really really lucky this game? The evidence was right there before your very eyes. Like I said, for the first time since September, the 49ers beat themselves.

thats wierd i could have swore it was the giants vs 9ers yesterday, not 9ers vs 9ers.

whats especially funny is SF had TWO TURNOVERS ON MUFFED PUNTS VS NO. DID NO BEAT THEMSELVES??

typical stuff from losers. for years the 9ers have sucked ball sack, now they finally had a good season and refuse to admit the better team won.

our defense played better than ur defense. our ST played better than ur ST. Our offense played better than ur offense. if that means the 9ers beat themselves, whatever. u do whatever helps u sleep at night. all i know, giants move on. all i know, giants 20, 9ers 17.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Spizi
01-23-2012, 09:26 PM

as jparmer just said

giants were not lucky. bradshaw did not fumble, and even if those two punts werent muffed your offense was completely shut down the entire game minus 2 big plays.

daynemustgo
01-23-2012, 09:29 PM

as jparmer just said

The pain will pass in time. In the meantime, please enjoy the Giants/Patriots Superbowl.

JustinSmith
01-23-2012, 09:31 PM

as jparmer just said

I respect the Giants but Niners are a piece of **** team? we have to rely on turnovers to win the game? ohh the irony because the Giants needed two muffed punts and an injury to our starting CB to score more than 10 points on us.

Look you won the game, but don't get too ****y and call us a piece of **** team.

Roosevelt
01-23-2012, 09:34 PM

I ask u this...

Great points.

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 09:35 PM

as jparmer just said

You are totally indicative of the vast majority of SF fans who have stormed our boards over the past week -- you are the most childish fans that I've ever seen in my life.

Biggest difference in the game? We played like we've been there before (which we have), and SF didn't. Why would Vernon Davis incur a 15-yard TD celebration in the championship game? This wasn't the Rams you were playing, but a team that just beat the 15-1 defending SB champs on their own turf and who played you a tight game in the regular season. SF had earned a reputation of not making mistakes -- well, we beat you at your own game.

And your peeps should stop making death threats against Kyle Williams. I mean your QB couldn't even stop aiming at his receivers' ankles, for goodness sakes.

I always respected SF for their tradition and I was always a Montana fan, but the SF fans, I can say in all honesty, are even worse than Eagles fans.

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 09:36 PM

I ask u this...

Great points.

+1. Yeah really. What did YOUR team do to win the game?

CDN_G-FAN
01-23-2012, 09:37 PM

I ask u this...

Harbaugh doesn't tell his fill-in ST player to make ball security his top priority.

Harbaugh abandons Gore late in the game.

Harbaugh calls all passing plays taking only 18 seconds off the clock with 1:30 left on the clock.

Harbaugh gets ABSOLUTELY IDEAL weather conditions for his team, on their home field, and a RB who averaged 4.6 yards a carry and only gave him the ball 16 times.

Harbaugh gave us a bunch of ways to win this game, and we used one of them.

guardplay320
01-23-2012, 09:42 PM

as jparmer just said

I respect the Giants but Niners are a piece of **** team? we have to rely on turnovers to win the game? ohh the irony because the Giants needed two muffed punts and an injury to our starting CB to score more than 10 points on us.

Look you won the game, but don't get too ****y and call us a piece of **** team.

I think when he says piece of sh!t team, it is more of a response to the frustration we've had on this board with ridiculous trolling from your fanbase. If more 49ers fans came like you and actually gave Giants credit for the great game they played, you wouldn't hear stuff like this. Overreactions from one fanbase result in overreactions from another. Bottom line, that was a hard fought game that could have gone either way. Sour grapes about the way it ended just looks bad to your fanbase, given you've used a similar recipe to win all year - defense and opportunistic turnovers. It's just hyporcrisy to say that the Giants were handed the game when both teams fought their @ss off to earn a win and one took advantage of the opportunities given to them to take the game.

DJloves
01-23-2012, 09:52 PM

You guys are such hypocrites. You lived and died by the turnover ratio this season, and now that it went against you you call it a "lucky" win. I guess that means you truly didn't beat the Saints, as you should know that two of your TO were on punts as well.

You want to play the "if" game? Nicks should have been called for a face mask which would have set us up 1st and goal at around the 5 yard line as opposed to us having to kick a field goal; one drive late in the second half we were at midfield going in and one of your guys moves early yet the offsides wasn't called. For the record, our offense did a sh~t load more than your's, and the strip in OT is called a great play - one that you all *relied* on all season.

Fvcking moron.

DJloves
01-23-2012, 09:56 PM

as jparmer just said

LOL, you're one to talk about scoring points, and we are definitely ones to talk about injuries, as we've had the worst injury list ALL FVCKING SEASON.

Every intelligent person on this board has given credit to the 49ers defense - there's even a thread dedicated for just that. But our defense such down your offense, and it was obvious there was going to have to be a key play. Well, guess what? The Giants made that key play, and it wasn't "gift wrapped" either - Williams had to knock that thing out of there in the first place, something your defense should actually appreciate since you all did it all season long.

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 10:55 PM

as jparmer just said

LOL, you're one to talk about scoring points, and we are definitely ones to talk about injuries, as we've had the worst injury list ALL FVCKING SEASON.

Every intelligent person on this board has given credit to the 49ers defense - there's even a thread dedicated for just that. But our defense such down your offense, and it was obvious there was going to have to be a key play. Well, guess what? The Giants made that key play, and it wasn't "gift wrapped" either - Williams had to knock that thing out of there in the first place, something your defense should actually appreciate since you all did it all season long.
+1. Word. Causing a fumble is part of the game. Giants did it and the 49ers did not. Causing turnovers was supposed to be your specialty.

look@dafilm
01-23-2012, 11:54 PM
A lot of you fans are plain dumb. "living and dying" by turnovers (which is untrue btw) has nothing at all to do with the face that you guys lucked out. The Giants won and the 49ers lost, fine. What's done is done. You calling me names, calling me bitter, attacking me, attacking the 49ers and their fans, etc. won't change anything, except maybe my opinion of a lot of you. And it doesn't change the fact that two muffed punts is lucky and is a lucky way to win a game.

It just defies all logic and is mind boggling that you guys think you weren't lucky. A self-inflected wound (a muff) which is the only way you guys scored in both the second half and in OT, is something your team has 0 control over and is a relatively freakish occurance that you benefited from and scored from twice. And that isn't luck? lol.

I'll leave it at this though. Its obvious many of you are unwilling to face the truth even though many of your very own players see it. Like I said, what's done is done and I do wish you good luck in the Superbowl. I think I'll leave you all to that for now until at least after the post-season. Every team's fanbase needs a little circle-jerk time right?

DJloves
01-24-2012, 12:03 AM
A lot of you fans are plain dumb. "living and dying" by turnovers (which is untrue btw) has nothing at all to do with the face that you guys lucked out. The Giants won and the 49ers lost, fine. What's done is done. You calling me names, calling me bitter, attacking me, attacking the 49ers and their fans, etc. won't change anything, except maybe my opinion of a lot of you. And it doesn't change the fact that two muffed punts is lucky and is a lucky way to win a game.

It just defies all logic and is mind boggling that you guys think you weren't lucky. A self-inflected wound (a muff) which is the only way you guys scored in both the second half and in OT, is something your team has 0 control over and is a relatively freakish occurance that you benefited from and scored from twice. And that isn't luck? lol.

I'll leave it at this though. Its obvious many of you are unwilling to face the truth even though many of your very own players see it. Like I said, what's done is done and I do wish you good luck in the Superbowl. I think I'll leave you all to that for now until at least after the post-season. Every team's fanbase needs a little circle-jerk time right?

How is the second one anything but a great play by our player? How can you possibly call that a muff? He could have just tackled the guy and that's it - 49ers ball. But Williams actually went for the punch and it worked - YOU ALL DID IT ALL DAMN SEASON. Again, I repeat, are you willing to then consider that you all got lucky against the Saints and they actually gift-wrapped that game for you?

You seriously cannot talk about scoring points when it was clearly a defensive game for both teams. Something way going to have to give, and unfortunately for you, your player made a boneheaded play and ours made an awesome play to win us the game in OT. If the ball had never hit the guy's knee... then I don't know. There's no way of knowing. We still had time to score. What if you didn't get one of your Saints turnovers? What if Nicks was actually called for the face mask? It doesn't really matter - the 49ers had an equal chance to win the game and didn't. I just can't believe how classless you can be when clearly this was a great matchup and both teams played their hearts out. To not give the Giants credit is just ******ed.

Just please answer my question about the Saints game, because it goes both ways. If the Giants got lucky from "freakish occurrences" twice, then surely you all did as well in the Saints game.

TheEnigma
01-24-2012, 12:10 AM
Don't call the 49ers fans names and insult them. It's pointless and not classy at all.

Maybe my memory is just foggy or going bad but I sort of have this recollection of 49ers fans coming to our boards bragging about how they're so good at turnovers and how they "owned" the Saints because they were able to get the ball so much. You played mistake free football and you were proud of it. That's fine but don't you see how you are now whining about us getting lucky when we did what you guys have done almost all season long?

So did you beat the Saints or did the Saints beat themselves with "lucky" turnovers?

Instead of blaming this on Kyle Williams for going near that ball or Harbaugh for even putting him in that situation, why don't you criticize your offense's inability to convert third downs. You only managed to convert on 1 3rd down and it was the junk one before OT.

You guys have a great team and will have a stranglehold on that division for a few years so be proud of what you accomplished.

DragonSoul
01-24-2012, 12:21 AM

I ask u this...

Harbaugh doesn't tell his fill-in ST player to make ball security his top priority.

Harbaugh calls all passing plays taking only 18 seconds off the clock with 1:30 left on the clock.

Harbaugh gets ABSOLUTELY IDEAL weather conditions for his team, on their home field, and a RB who averaged 4.6 yards a carry and only gave him the ball 16 times.

Harbaugh gave us a bunch of ways to win this game, and we used one of them.I was wondering why did they run more in the 1st half over the 2nd. If anything pass early, and then run later.

But what made me really question him as you said, why get away from the run especially in 2nd half when it was working to a degree.

MaCkTiC
01-24-2012, 12:24 AM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

look@dafilm
01-24-2012, 12:25 AM

I ask u this...

Harbaugh gave us a bunch of ways to win this game, and we used one of them.I was wondering why did they run more in the 1st half over the 2nd. If anything pass early, and then run later.

But what made me really question him as you said, why get away from the run especially in 2nd half when it was working to a degree.

You realize Gore had 7 first half carries and 9 in the second half right? Or that Dixon got 2 carries in the 2nd and none in the 1st, or that Hunter got 3 in the 2nd and 1 in the first.

We ran more in the 2nd than we did in the 1st. Smith attempted a total of 26 passes btw.

gianttuffguy
01-24-2012, 12:30 AM
New to the mb wat up my blu blood bruthas

DragonSoul
01-24-2012, 12:31 AM

I ask u this...

You realize Gore had 7 first half carries and 9 in the second half right? Or that Dixon got 2 carries in the 2nd and none in the 1st, or that Hunter got 3 in the 2nd and 1 in the first.

We ran more in the 2nd than we did in the 1st. Smith attempted a total of 26 passes btw.
It was obvious they got away from gore, and how many rushing attempts did smith have? And thats at least 2 called runs that I believe i saw.

guardplay320
01-24-2012, 12:32 AM

Wow, talk about salty. Plenty of classy 49ers fans have just come and said congrats and wished us luck and actual gave the Giants CREDIT for a great win. Not sure if you know how to conduct yourself in a classy way enough to actually give credit to the other team for a win rather than think you could just say congrats and go on about how lucky the other team was. How do you have the nerve to call us dumb when you come to an opponents message board and call an extremely emotional hard fought win lucky and expect a positive reaction?

You do understand that after the first turnover, had your vaunted 49ers defense (who were awesome by the way) been able to stop a 3rd and 16 at the 17 yard line, we might be talking about a different story, right? They had the Giants buried for a sure field goal there and they let them convert on a play that never should have happened. Sure, they were playing their 5th string CB on Manningham on that play, but Manning also got them to bite on Ballard to pull the safety away from double coverage there. Also, we've been playing all year depleted in the secondary. The Patriots have a freaking wide receiver playing secondary for them. Great teams make great plays and take advantage of the breaks given to them. That is what the Giants did. 3rd and 16 converted into a td. Not a field goal. A TD from that muffed kick. Complete luck though since they were handed the ball and escorted into the endzone.

true2thenyg
01-24-2012, 12:40 AM

as jparmer just said

Look you won the game, but don't get too ****y and call us a piece of **** team.The 9ners have an amazing defense, they punished our offense bad, but we kept on fighting and never let up. The strip by no means to me was lucky but great concentration on popping that ball out, it was war on that field and when the smoke cleared the better team was there to finish it. by no means is your team a piece of doo but a lot of 9ners fans cant man up and face it. not saying it to you. BIG BLUE NATION I LOVE YALL. ELI IS BRADYS CRIPTONITE WE GOT THIS!!

buffyblue
01-24-2012, 12:52 AM
Philadelphia Eagles fans are a pleasure compared to San Francisco 49er fans. At least Philadelphia Eagles fans usually know about football.

San Francisco 49er fans are pure unadulterated garbage.

I bELIeve

Giantstealth
01-24-2012, 12:54 AM

You actually sound super biased...saying congrats, and then turning around and trying to say the Giants won on luck is just a backhanded compliment also. How was the fumble in OT...a muff? It's not like he dropped it right in front of the Giants...it was a good football play, maybe Williams didn't secure it properly, but it was by no means an unforced TO or freakish play. The first 'fumble' was flukey, but then again the Niners were very lucky to get the ball back on the botched reverse in the first quarter...and the Giants couldn't have made that 70 yard TD pass easier for Davis, pathetic coverage/strategy all the way around, and he still might have stepped out,..it was that close....See you can't just cherry pick a handful of plays that your team did or didn't make, and not at least recognize the plays your team benefitted from the plays the Giants did or didn't make...otherwise you're just being biased, but if want to call it luck..so be it...It's not going to change the fact that the Giants won, and are going to the SB.

jparmer
01-24-2012, 05:59 AM
That's fine. If we wanna continue to play the "luck" game. Let's play it like this:

We got lucky on the 2 fumbles. That equals 10pts
(a td on 1 and fg on the other)

U got lucky on 2 completely blown coverages. That's 14pts

Result. We still win

DragonSoul
01-24-2012, 06:02 AM
That's fine. If we wanna continue to play the "luck" game. Let's play it like this:

We got lucky on the 2 fumbles. That equals 10pts
(a td on 1 and fg on the other)

U got lucky on 2 completely blown coverages. That's 14pts

Result. We still windo not forget Osi lost fumble.

swordfish
01-24-2012, 06:12 AM
Wow really, who cares, game is OVER, we won. The End.

yoeddy
01-24-2012, 07:07 AM

Is it really "lucky" that Harbaugh made the asinine decision to have an inexperienced punt returner focus on a big return instead of ball security? Personally, I think it's bad coaching...not really about luck at all...

BillTheGreek
01-24-2012, 07:12 AM

as jparmer just said

+1. Word. Causing a fumble is part of the game. Giants did it and the 49ers did not. Causing turnovers was supposed to be your specialty.

I love Turn Overs,especially when we recover them .........Thats FOOTBALL !

look@dafilm
01-25-2012, 12:10 AM

I ask u this...

It was obvious they got away from gore, and how many rushing attempts did smith have? And thats at least 2 called runs that I believe i saw.

Yeah, despite all the facts I just dropped on you that indicate anything but, its "obvious" they got away from Gore.

giantsfan420
01-25-2012, 12:13 AM

I ask u this...

Yeah, despite all the facts I just dropped on you that indicate anything but, its "obvious" they got away from Gore.

whatever u need to say to help u sleep at night.

there are actually normal 9er fans. i went over to see what the SF mb is like and saw u post how we couldnt admit we were lucky and how the 9ers beat themselves. other 9er fans were telling u that the better team won on sunday and that it wasnt luck, it was just the better team winning.

i was glad to see those responses to u bc i was thinking all 9er fans are a little "slow", but its really only the ones who go to opposing teams mb and hang out there

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 12:38 AM

You actually sound super biased...saying congrats, and then turning around and trying to say the Giants won on luck is just a backhanded compliment also. How was the fumble in OT...a muff? It's not like he dropped it right in front of the Giants...it was a good football play, maybe Williams didn't secure it properly, but it was by no means an unforced TO or freakish play. The first 'fumble' was flukey, but then again the Niners were very lucky to get the ball back on the botched reverse in the first quarter...and the Giants couldn't have made that 70 yard TD pass easier for Davis, pathetic coverage/strategy all the way around, and he still might have stepped out,..it was that close....See you can't just cherry pick a handful of plays that your team did or didn't make, and not at least recognize the plays your team benefitted from the plays the Giants did or didn't make...otherwise you're just being biased, but if want to call it luck..so be it...It's not going to change the fact that the Giants won, and are going to the SB.
If this is all luck, I hope we "luck" ourselves to another SB ring in less than 2 weeks. And luck truly is the residue of design because we were in position to take advantage of that "luck" and caused that "luck" in other cases.

The 49ers feasted off of other teams mistakes the entire year -- were those just bad luck on the opposing teams?

We do have control over some things -- we didn't make the same mistakes your guys did. That muff (I assume you're talking about the ball bouncing off of the knee)? Williams sure did a good acting job of trying not to make it seem like a muff and running after the ball, while our guys pounced on it. Part of football.

The strip -- we did what your team did throughout the season and I doubt you were calling it luck then. We stripped and recovered. Part of football.

You and other 49er fans have been called names because you have been the rudest, most disrespectful, football-ignorant, crass, and biggest bunch of babies that most of us have ever come across on these boards. I truly believe that you and most of the others that came on here can't be older than 15 years old. And if you are, you need a new direction in life.

I'm watching the game right now, and quite frankly, the 49ers were "lucky" that this wasn't a blow-out. Your O did absolutely nothing especially after going away from the run, and your QB was throwing at his receivers ankles.

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
01-25-2012, 01:00 AM
Luck had nothing to do with it. The Giants executed better, and the 49ers showed that they are a team with very little playoff experience.

Vernon Davis had 2 very costly penalties. He also got a lucky break on the first TD call. That could've EASILY been pulled back as he stepped out, it was more of a "gimme" call than the fumble by Bradshaw. (Trust me, Giants know about those, refer to the Giants/Jets earlier this season).

Honestly dude, sounds like sour grapes. You're mad because you're team isn't in the SB so you're going to come in here and pout and whine.

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
01-25-2012, 01:07 AM
I agree on most parts. I think Eagles fans still take the cake as far as being the biggest dirtbags. The 9/11 joke Seahawks guy that ended up getting fired was up there too.

49ers fans are just the biggest babies, not the most classless. They are making themselves out to be a bunch of little girls. The team, the coaches, the fans, they're reverting back to being soft. Guess that's what happens when San Fran and New York clash - the gobstoppers out west fold like a house of cards, they're just pretend tough guys.

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 01:07 AM

I ask u this...

First before you talk about FACTS, make sure you reply to the facts that were laid on you and not ignore it, as you and your team want to ignore everything that says you lost even with the refs help.

Oh I used the official PDF stats file from the game, which apparently you either did not or purposely reversed them (apparently you didn't realize I would check). Kudos. As I said trolls from SF can't even troll correctly

Rushing ATT YDS
F. Gore 16 74 11
Alex Smith 6 42 17
K. Hunter 4 31 18
A. Dixon 2 3 3

1st half stats...

Passing
Smith - 7 attempts and only 2 completions (Not even a game manager)

Rushing
Gore - 9 rushing attempts
Smith - 4 attempts
Hunter - 2 Attempts

2nd half stats....

Passing
Smith -19 passing attempts and 10 completions (only one to a WR in 4 1/2 quarters btw.(lets not get into those stats ( Since I bet if you were in there you could have done better))

Rushing
Gore - 7 rushing attempts
Smith - 2 rushing attempts
Hunter - 2 rushing attempts
Dixon - 2 rushing attempts

TOTALS -Now lets do the BASIC Math

1st half - vs - 2nd half - Elite - Alex Smiths
Pass #s - Attempts 7 is less then 19 - So to have Alex throw nearly 3xs more in the 2nd half makes sense GJ Coach)
Comp. 2 less then 10 - Awesome #s for the Elite QB named Smith

1st half - vs - 2nd half
Rushing #s
Total Rushes attempted. 16 > 13 - And Gore had only 9 in 1st half (if you can do basic math) only attempted 7 more rushes from the 2nd half through the OT. So your best player only had the ball in his hands as a RB 16 total times in 4 1/2 quarters.

Here are some of Smiths final attempts at Eliteness....Are you ready? Make sure you are sitting down.

?San Francisco 49ers at 4:07 - So far thats a total -7 yards gained(can you say gained yards when its negative total?
(4:07) Alex Smith pass incomplete short right to M.Crabtree.
(4:01) (Shotgun) F.Gore right guard to SF 38 for 3 yards (C.Canty).
(3:18) (Shotgun) Alex Smith sacked at SF 28 for -10 yards (sack split by M.Kiwanuka and O.Umenyiora). Timeout #1 by NYG at 03:12.

?San Francisco 49ers at 1:47 - And his 2nd possession he got 0 yards passing. The crowd didn't have enough time to stand and cheer him, with how fast he lost possession of the ball
??(1:47) (Shotgun) Alex Smith pass incomplete short right to M.Crabtree.
(1:39) (Shotgun) Alex Smith pass incomplete short right to M.Crabtree.
(1:33) (Shotgun) Alex Smith pass incomplete deep right to D.Walker

San Francisco 49ers at 0:19 Elite Alex made progress. He had a full 3 positive yards on this drive which for his last few drives only makes him a -4 total yards passing. These numbers are even to great for a game manager
(:19) (Shotgun) Alex Smith pass short right to F.Gore to SF 39 for 3 yards (M.Boley). Caught at SF 37. 2-yds YAC Timeout #1 by SF at 00:12.
(:12) (Shotgun) Alex Smith sacked at SF 38 for -1 yards (J.Tuck).
Timeout #2 by SF at 00:04.
(:04) (Shotgun) Alex Smith pass deep right to D.Walker to NYG 33 for 29 yards (C.Webster). FUMBLES P15 (C.Webster), recovered by SF-K.Hunter at NYG 33. K.Hunter to NYG 32 for 1 yard (J.Williams). Caught at NYG
40; 7 yds YAC

Makes PERFECT SENSE, well I guess if Alex Smith is Elite.

And just to enjoy this a little bit more lets have a look see into the OT numbers: Especially for you - Killer Numbers. Want to still ignore the FACTS, or do you prefer to make them up as you go, and hope know one calls you out on it?

San Francisco 49ers at 13:38 On Smiths elite drive that was gonna carry the 49ers to the SB he earned...wait for it.....still on the edge of your seat? 9 + yards but wait did you forget the other few drives? That would give him a total of....a TOTAL GAIN OF 5 YARDS on those 4 drives. Are they not screaming Elite to you?
(13:38) Alex Smith pass incomplete short right to K.Williams.
(13:34) (Shotgun) F.Gore up the middle to SF 20 for -2 yards (J.Pierre-Paul).
(12:54) (Shotgun) Alex Smith pass short right to V.Davis to SF 31 for 11 yards (K.Phillips). Caught at SF 31. 0-yds YAC

giantsfan39
01-25-2012, 01:12 AM

You moron.

You wouldn't even be in the NFC championship game had the Saints not turned the ball over unforced. You guys have been winning because of special teams and turnovers all season.

You are bitter because we beat you at your own game.

Lets not forget that failed trick play which almost resulted in a turnover or the pick Ross almost got.

Go back to your own forum now you piece of ****.

giantsfan39
01-25-2012, 01:17 AM

Once again shut the **** up *******.

You are just a bitter piece of ****.

You guys had the same type of turnovers vs the Saints.

And don't even complain about injuries.

Did you see the Giants punt returners carrying the ball the way the moron on your team did?

They fell down as soon as they saw the coverage team because they knew there was a chance they would have the ball stripped.

It is your fault that your coach put in a guy with a concussion history who crumbled unter the pressure.

Your coach is a giant ******bag btw.

Just like you.

sharick88
01-25-2012, 01:33 AM
Defensively, the 49ers gave us all that we could handle. Eli got lit up like a Christmas tree and that play that Bradshaw fumbled after the whistle blew is arguably a blown call. Offensively, they were a joke despite two blown coverages and one decent pass play to Frank Gore. Yes, they did beat us in rushing yards, but a ton of that came on Alex Smith running for his life. Special Teams is what got us that win and I will take it all day, everyday. Niner fans can blame Kyle Williams all they want to (the death threats are classless as hell. I guess they are just like Raider fans). That was a team loss as they were 1-13 on third down and could not move the ball on a consistent basis throughout the game. I respect that team over there, but could care less for a ton of their fans. I used to be stationed in Stockton , CA, a **** hole in NoCal, so I know directly how those fans are.

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 01:55 AM

I ask u this...

First before you talk about FACTS, make sure you reply to the facts that were laid on you and not ignore it, as you and your team want to ignore everything that says you lost even with the refs help.

Oh I used the official PDF stats file from the game, which apparently you either did not or purposely reversed them (apparently you didn't realize I would check). Kudos. As I said trolls from SF can't even troll correctly

Rushing ATT YDS
F. Gore 16 74 11
Alex Smith 6 42 17
K. Hunter 4 31 18
A. Dixon 2 3 3

1st half stats...

Passing

Rushing
Smith - 4 attempts
Hunter - 2 Attempts

2nd half stats....

Passing
Smith -19 passing attempts and 10 completions (only one to a WR in 4 1/2 quarters btw.(lets not get into those stats ( Since I bet if you were in there you could have done better))

Rushing

Pass #s - Attempts 7 is less then 19 - So to have Alex throw nearly 3xs more in the 2nd half makes sense GJ Coach)

1st half - vs - 2nd half
Rushing #s
Total Rushes attempted. 16 > 13 - And Gore had only 9 in 1st half (if you can do basic math) only attempted 7 more rushes from the 2nd half through the OT. So your best player only had the ball in his hands as a RB 16 total times in 4 1/2 quarters.

Here are some of Smiths final attempts at Eliteness....Are you ready? Make sure you are sitting down.

?San Francisco 49ers at 4:07 - So far thats a total -7 yards gained(can you say gained yards when its negative total?
(3:18) (Shotgun) Alex Smith sacked at SF 28 for -10 yards (sack split by M.Kiwanuka and O.Umenyiora). Timeout #1 by NYG at 03:12.

?San Francisco 49ers at 1:47 - And his 2nd possession he got 0 yards passing. The crowd didn't have enough time to stand and cheer him, with how fast he lost possession of the ball

San Francisco 49ers at 0:19 Elite Alex made progress. He had a full 3 positive yards on this drive which for his last few drives only makes him a -4 total yards passing. These numbers are even to great for a game manager
(:19) (Shotgun) Alex Smith pass short right to F.Gore to SF 39 for 3 yards (M.Boley). Caught at SF 37. 2-yds YAC Timeout #1 by SF at 00:12.
(:04) (Shotgun) Alex Smith pass deep right to D.Walker to NYG 33 for 29 yards (C.Webster). FUMBLES P15 (C.Webster), recovered by SF-K.Hunter at NYG 33. K.Hunter to NYG 32 for 1 yard (J.Williams). Caught at NYG
40; 7 yds YAC

And just to enjoy this a little bit more lets have a look see into the OT numbers: Especially for you - Killer Numbers. Want to still ignore the FACTS, or do you prefer to make them up as you go, and hope know one calls you out on it?

San Francisco 49ers at 13:38 On Smiths elite drive that was gonna carry the 49ers to the SB he earned...wait for it.....still on the edge of your seat? 9 + yards but wait did you forget the other few drives? That would give him a total of....a TOTAL GAIN OF 5 YARDS on those 4 drives. Are they not screaming Elite to you?
(12:54) (Shotgun) Alex Smith pass short right to V.Davis to SF 31 for 11 yards (K.Phillips). Caught at SF 31. 0-yds YAC

Here is some more proof if you wanted or needed too see how bad your team sucked on offense w/ur Elite QB taking the helm. Grats.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-giants/09000d5d8264a5f1/Unsung-Heroes-Giants-secondary

JJC7301
01-25-2012, 02:00 AM

Once again shut the **** up *******.

You are just a bitter piece of ****.

You guys had the same type of turnovers vs the Saints.

And don't even complain about injuries.

Did you see the Giants punt returners carrying the ball the way the moron on your team did?

They fell down as soon as they saw the coverage team because they knew there was a chance they would have the ball stripped.

It is your fault that your coach put in a guy with a concussion history who crumbled unter the pressure.

Your coach is a giant ******bag btw.

Just like you.

Well said, and all valid points.

DragonSoul
01-25-2012, 07:26 PM

I ask u this...

Rushing ATT YDS
F. Gore 16 74 11
Alex Smith 6 42 17
K. Hunter 4 31 18
A. Dixon 2 3 3

1st half stats...

Passing

Rushing
Smith - 4 attempts
Hunter - 2 Attempts

2nd half stats....

Passing

Rushing

1st half - vs - 2nd half
Rushing #s

40; 7 yds YAC

(12:54) (Shotgun) Alex Smith pass short right to V.Davis to SF 31 for 11 yards (K.Phillips). Caught at SF 31. 0-yds YACBump for the troll who will inadvertently show up later tonight.

DragonSoul
02-09-2012, 04:01 AM

I ask u this...

Rushing ATT YDS
F. Gore 16 74 11
Alex Smith 6 42 17
K. Hunter 4 31 18
A. Dixon 2 3 3

1st half stats...

Passing

Rushing
Smith - 4 attempts
Hunter - 2 Attempts

2nd half stats....

Passing

Rushing

1st half - vs - 2nd half
Rushing #s

40; 7 yds YAC

(12:54) (Shotgun) Alex Smith pass short right to V.Davis to SF 31 for 11 yards (K.Phillips). Caught at SF 31. 0-yds YACBump for the troll who will inadvertently show up later tonight.Bump for my unfavorite SF49er troller. Eat it

look@dafilm
02-09-2012, 05:04 AM
This? This is what I was "ignoring"? lol, get a grip man. Those numbers meant nothing then and they mean nothing now. If I cared enough, which I don't, I could spend time showing you how your precious Eli was certainly less than elite against SF. Did you know that after the first half the Giants had 11 possessions? And of those 11, the only possessions that didn't result in punts after Eli and your offense failed to do crap were the one's resulting from the Williams muffs?

That's not even the point, you've got a problem man, lol. How many times did you bump this and talk about it in another threads to get me to try and notice it? You like stalk my every post dude, get over it. And I make one post in here, and suddenly I'm a "bitter piece of ****" (not called that by you, but the point remains the same). I can get attacked over and over again, and it doesn't bother me, and the fact that it doesn't bother me must bother man of you because you then attack me even more. I try and say that Alex Smith doesn't suck and you spin that and give a bunch of crap to "prove to me" that he isn't elite. Congrats, you win. There's not a 49er fan out there that will say Smith is elite. Some Saints fans might though...

How's that for you? Get enough response for you troll?

DragonSoul
02-09-2012, 05:16 AM
This? This is what I was "ignoring"? lol, get a grip man. Those numbers meant nothing then and they mean nothing now. If I cared enough, which I don't, I could spend time showing you how your precious Eli was certainly less than elite against SF. Did you know that after the first half the Giants had 11 possessions? And of those 11, the only possessions that didn't result in punts after Eli and your offense failed to do crap were the one's resulting from the Williams muffs?

That's not even the point, you've got a problem man, lol. How many times did you bump this and talk about it in another threads to get me to try and notice it? You like stalk my every post dude, get over it. And I make one post in here, and suddenly I'm a "bitter piece of ****" (not called that by you, but the point remains the same). I can get attacked over and over again, and it doesn't bother me, and the fact that it doesn't bother me must bother man of you because you then attack me even more. I try and say that Alex Smith doesn't suck and you spin that and give a bunch of crap to "prove to me" that he isn't elite. Congrats, you win. There's not a 49er fan out there that will say Smith is elite. Some Saints fans might though...

Now you have proved my point Troll. Time to move on. Enjoy your stay. Done wasting my time with you.

Between your posts,ignoring facts, then stalking me in my last thread, and your SIG to boot is worse of all. Talk about TROLLER. Even others have seen it.

Btw I will leave you with one last image, of your QB that acts like a puppy dog wanting/needing to get praised after a good play. Tell me his body language doesn't scream that. Puts his arms in, scurries and puts his head down and ready to jump in his approving owners arms.

Enjoy your QB Manager, who they may only bring back for a year unless they get manning hahaha. Idiot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmIehTBYafs

Peace

giantsfan420
02-09-2012, 06:32 AM
wow...weird, just weird.

TheEnigma
02-09-2012, 06:40 AM
Look@dafilm and DragonSoul can be this forum's next big rivalry.

Though you guys have some famous ones to top like Harooni and RobCarpenter. Good luck with that.

Mohann
02-09-2012, 07:01 AM

Though you guys have some famous ones to top like Harooni and RobCarpenter. Good luck with that.

I don't know why DS would bother. The troll either is dumb as dirt or impervious to logic and reality. Either way it's a waste of time.

CDN_G-FAN
02-09-2012, 07:03 AM

LOL

look has two points on here, repeated 100 times:

1. Giants were lucky and refuse to admit it (but he won't actually discuss how badly their 4th quarter was coached, because, you know, to think they were beat by the better football team and coach will send them to therapy).

2. He's being attacked, which he reminds us of over, and over, and over and over.

Mohann
02-09-2012, 07:48 AM

LOL

look has two points on here, repeated 100 times:

1. Giants were lucky and refuse to admit it (but he won't actually discuss how badly their 4th quarter was coached, because, you know, to think they were beat by the better football team and coach will send them to therapy).

2. He's being attacked, which he reminds us of over, and over, and over and over.

He comes onto a Giants board and puts up that Gif and then cries he's being attacked? I'm going with dumb as dirt. He's getting what anyone with half a brain would expect to get.

CDN_G-FAN
02-09-2012, 09:11 AM
Look@dafilm and DragonSoul can be this forum's next big rivalry. Though you guys have some famous ones to top like Harooni and RobCarpenter. Good luck with that. LOL look has two points on here, repeated 100 times: 1. Giants were lucky and refuse to admit it (but he won't actually discuss how badly their 4th quarter was coached, because, you know, to think they were beat by the better football team and coach will send them to therapy). 2. He's being attacked, which he reminds us of over, and over, and over and over.

He comes onto a Giants board and puts up that Gif and then cries he's being attacked? I'm going with dumb as dirt. He's getting what anyone with half a brain would expect to get.
</P>

i don't think he's dumb, but he's too thin skinned to be spending time on non 49er boards.</P>

i gave him an admittedly really long piece on how badly harbaugh handled the 2nd half, particularly the 4th quarter, and his response was that i wrote a 'short story' attacking him and harbaugh.</P>

LOLOLOL.</P>

DragonSoul
02-09-2012, 09:21 PM

I don't know why DS would bother. The troll either is dumb as dirt or impervious to logic and reality. Either way it's a waste of time.
I wanted to see how he would respond to facts. That usually will tell you what you are dealing with, and it is now very obvious he was a troll. Now I am done wasting energy on him.

Just wanted to confirm it lol.

Drez
02-09-2012, 09:47 PM
[/quote)]</P>

Way to keep it classy with your sig, ******bag. What else should I expect from a worthless scumbag from SF.</P>

</P>

Drez
02-09-2012, 09:55 PM

Now you have proved my point Troll. Time to move on. Enjoy your stay. Done wasting my time with you. Between your posts,ignoring facts, then stalking me in my last thread, and your SIG to boot is worse of all. Talk about TROLLER. Even others have seen it. Btw I will leave you with one last image, of your QB that acts like a puppy dog wanting/needing to get praised after a good play. Tell me his body language doesn't scream that. Puts his arms in, scurries and puts his head down and ready to jump in his approving owners arms. Enjoy your QB Manager, who they may only bring back for a year unless they get manning hahaha. Idiot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmIehTBYafs Peace</P>

I've actually reported him for his sig. That sig is the kind of thing that makes me wish I was the type of person to wish injury on a player. I'll wish injury on that scumbag all day, though. Don't care if he gets banned, but that **** is just classless and tasteless. Just like the 9ers fanbase.</P>

jppmvp90
02-09-2012, 09:56 PM
niner fans are the worst. learned that this yr

tikiandphil
02-09-2012, 10:00 PM
I found the 40 whiner fans to be the least realistic of all the teams the Giants beat. That is what decades of losing will do to you...

giantyankee1976
02-09-2012, 10:49 PM
the thing about his gif is that it actually SHOWS how bad *** Jake is...dude was testing his **** out and obviously wanted back in the fight.

I never liked the niners and this generation only cements my sentiment.

And yes Montana and Rice, Lott and Norton etc were studs, but so F'n what? Still hated their teams no matter the era.

JJC7301
02-09-2012, 10:54 PM
niner fans are the worst. learned that this yr

They truly are the worst. Philly fans seem like angels now.

I never had anything against the 49ers before this NFC championship game. Now I can't stand them because of their stupid fans and will never root for them...unless they play the Jets in the SB.