PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Giant fans from Green Bay

Lambeau12
01-23-2012, 06:32 PM
Just wanted to congratulate you guys on another trip to the super bowl. Hope you beat the Pats! Cant stand the Pats and how everything has gone their way the last decade. Their defense is ranked as bad as Green Bay I think. You guys have Cruz, Nicks, Manningham, Jacobs and Bradshaw that should move the ball up and down the field against that horrible D. Yesterday both defenses played lights out. The officating was alot better then recent games this season. The only bad call I seen was the illegal contact call on Aaron Ross that gave the Niners a first down. The Giants defense was able to stop them though every time. Alex Smith could not complete a pass rolling out to his left or right and Vernon Davis cost his team with penalties. I would hate to be their punt returner today though costing the Niners the game. The Giants played great football though and I take nothing away from how clutch Eli Manning is. He makes a bad pass on 2nd down but on 3rd down he throws in tight coverage and completes the most clutch passes to Cruz or Nicks it seems like. Great game and one of the best Championship games I have seen ever!

Raffi
01-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the classy post, you guys have a great team, should be an awesome season next year.

giantsfan420
01-23-2012, 06:38 PM
Just wanted to congratulate you guys on another trip to the super bowl. Hope you beat the Pats! Cant stand the Pats and how everything has gone their way the last decade. Their defense is ranked as bad as Green Bay I think. You guys have Cruz, Nicks, Manningham, Jacobs and Bradshaw that should move the ball up and down the field against that horrible D. Yesterday both defenses played lights out. The officating was alot better then recent games this season. The only bad call I seen was the illegal contact call on Aaron Ross that gave the Niners a first down. The Giants defense was able to stop them though every time. Alex Smith could not complete a pass rolling out to his left or right and Vernon Davis cost his team with penalties. I would hate to be their punt returner today though costing the Niners the game. The Giants played great football though and I take nothing away from how clutch Eli Manning is. He makes a bad pass on 2nd down but on 3rd down he throws in tight coverage and completes the most clutch passes to Cruz or Nicks it seems like. Great game and one of the best Championship games I have seen ever!

i got to tell ya, u really are a respectful visitor here and i thank u for that. u were respectful even when discussing how u thought GB would win, and in defeat u've been classy. thank u for that post and ur welcome here any time

Lambeau12
01-23-2012, 06:39 PM
The Pats shouldnt have won that game yesterday as well. Lee Evans of Baltimore had that game winning td pass in his hands and it is ripped out just a few plays before the missed field goal. How does Cundiff shank a 32 yd field goal? Also Brady played horrible. If he does that in the super bowl the Giants got the game in hand.

Lambeau12
01-23-2012, 06:45 PM
Hey another questionable call was Jacobs not getting that 4th and 1 run? What did you guys think of that? I thought he got it actually.

TheEnigma
01-23-2012, 06:51 PM
Hey another questionable call was Jacobs not getting that 4th and 1 run? What did you guys think of that? I thought he got it actually.Nah, his knee was down. I thought he initially had it as well though.

Lambeau12
01-23-2012, 06:53 PM
I will admit last week the Jennings play was a clear fumble. I was thinking they werent going to give the Giants the ball when they were reviewing the Williams punt that bounced off his knee. I was like uh oh here is where the refs can screw the game up but luckily they made the right call.

mcillo
01-23-2012, 06:55 PM
Hey another questionable call was Jacobs not getting that 4th and 1 run? What did you guys think of that? I thought he got it actually. So did I, but even if he didn`t , the ref spotting the ball further bach then it should have been didn`t go unoticed.

JMFP2
01-23-2012, 06:56 PM
I will admit last week the Jennings play was a clear fumble. I was thinking they werent going to give the Giants the ball when they were reviewing the Williams punt that bounced off his knee. I was like uh oh here is where the refs can screw the game up but luckily they made the right call.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

Ahmad44rushHARD
01-23-2012, 07:02 PM
Hey another questionable call was Jacobs not getting that 4th and 1 run? What did you guys think of that? I thought he got it actually.

if we challenged spot. it would have been 2" short instead of a whole foot short.. jacobs was tiptoeing.. he's got to get angry his carries are down

Manstache
01-23-2012, 07:04 PM
good lookin out bruh. cant wait to give yall that rematch next year, on the 1st thursday of the season....

Lambeau12
01-23-2012, 07:05 PM
I wonder if we could have beat SF yesterday. The way we played last week I still think we would have lost but if we played like we did in the regular season I think we would have beaten them bad. Hopefully next year we can rebound.

GiantWarfare
01-23-2012, 07:06 PM

[B]

scoopscj
01-23-2012, 07:07 PM
i got to tell ya, u really are a respectful visitor here and i thank u for that. u were respectful even when discussing how u thought GB would win, and in defeat u've been classy. thank u for that post and ur welcome here any time

x2

Scoops

Manstache
01-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Hey another questionable call was Jacobs not getting that 4th and 1 run? What did you guys think of that? I thought he got it actually.Nah, his knee was down. I thought he initially had it as well though. the ball was at the marker at the same time his knee touched down. tie goes to the runner, supposedly.

Manstache
01-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Hey another questionable call was Jacobs not getting that 4th and 1 run? What did you guys think of that? I thought he got it actually.Nah, his knee was down. I thought he initially had it as well though. the ball was at the marker at the same time his knee touched down. tie goes to the runner, supposedly.

BlueJayC
01-23-2012, 07:26 PM
Truly classy.....wouldn't expect anything less from a GB fan.

Jacobs call was accurate......the hold that forced the Giants into converting a 3rd and 15 for the go ahead score was BS......it was a pancake block.....not a hold.

Lambeau12
01-23-2012, 10:54 PM
Obviously we werent even close to the top team if we got crushed in the first round. The Pats and Giants proved they are better then all 30 teams. The Niners defense yesterday would have shut us down I believe with the way they played.

JJC7301
01-23-2012, 10:59 PM
Thanks and FYI, I think that GB fans are the consensus favorites over here on these boards, now. You are classy fans and a classy organization. I wish that I could say the same about the SF fans.

Lambeau12
01-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Thanks and FYI, I think that GB fans are the consensus favorites over here on these boards, now. You are classy fans and a classy organization. I wish that I could say the same about the SF fans.
We try to be classy. I felt we were failures this season though.Amazing how one loss takes you back to the cellar it seems like lol.