PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Giants fans

Jeepman
01-23-2012, 09:35 PM
Eli is one underrated, tough SOB and your team got hot at the right time. After the beating you put on my JETS (yeah I know) I was not surprised to see you guys go on a tear.

Good luck.

Jeepman out.

DragonSoul
01-24-2012, 06:25 AM
Thanks...

We didn't get "Hot" but "Healthy"

giantsforce
01-25-2012, 02:54 AM
Eli is one underrated, tough SOB and your team got hot at the right time. After the beating you put on my JETS (yeah I know) I was not surprised to see you guys go on a tear.

Good luck.

Jeepman out.Hey Thanks! That is unusual coming from a Jets fan!

Jeepman
01-28-2012, 12:44 PM
I could never get into hating on the other NY team. Heck, I even root for Jesey teams (Devils, Nets) when my team is out. I'm just glad somebody is repping the area.

Jeepman out.

jjj45
01-28-2012, 12:58 PM
I could never get into hating on the other NY team. Heck, I even root for Jesey teams (Devils, Nets) when my team is out. I'm just glad somebody is repping the area.

Jeepman out.Thanks man. Not to mention you have a vested interest because we are playing your hated rivals.

Do most Jets fans think Giants fans are jackasses? lol Thats the impression I got from JetsInsider.com

Jeepman
02-01-2012, 09:17 PM
I don't know. I'm sure it's the same way with the Mets and the Yanks. I bet a little frustration and envy plays a part. I can drink with almost anybody... even Giants fans :)

Jeepman out.

jomo
02-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Eli is one underrated, tough SOB and your team got hot at the right time. After the beating you put on my JETS (yeah I know) I was not surprised to see you guys go on a tear. Good luck. Jeepman out.I do not believe that you are a Jets fan, lol. You are thoughtful, courteous and respectful.But seriously, thanks.

buffyblue
02-01-2012, 09:21 PM
I never really hated NY Jets until this year when Rex “bloated balloon” Ryan ran his mouth and acted like the fat white trash pig that he is. However I have no problem with NY Jets fans and would like to thank jeepman for the well wishes.

I bELIeve.

Jeepman
02-01-2012, 09:39 PM
I never really hated NY Jets until this year when Rex “bloated balloon” Ryan ran his mouth and acted like the fat white trash pig that he is. However I have no problem with NY Jets fans and would like to thank jeepman for the well wishes.

I bELIeve.

Yeah Ol Sexy Rexy's act got old old real quick even before the implosion. I'm not a big fan of talking shat. Just play the game.

Jeepman out.

giantyankee1976
02-02-2012, 08:23 AM
I was indifferent about the Jets pre-Rex.

He really puts a black eye on your Outfit.

Kind words though and I can respect that. [B]