PDA

View Full Version : Radio Call for NFC Championship

Ralph Brown
01-23-2012, 10:09 PM
Does anyone have a link of highlights with Bob Poppas' calls? I love his play by play. If you can, please provide the link!! Thanks!

Irish42
01-23-2012, 10:28 PM
To my knowledge, he didn't call this game. I had to listen to an hour of the game on the radio. He wasn't calling it. I was disappointed, because who they had on wasn't very good imo.

Ralph Brown
01-23-2012, 10:45 PM
To my knowledge, he didn't call this game. I had to listen to an hour of the game on the radio. He wasn't calling it. I was disappointed, because who they had on wasn't very good imo.

You might have been listening on Sirius...I know he called it tho I heard one call on SportsCenter

GreenZone
01-23-2012, 11:07 PM

Bob Papa called the game, as usual, for the WFAN Giants Radio Network. At the same time, there was another radio broadcast, Westwood One's coverage with Kevin Harlan and Dan Fouts.

The Giants organization / WFAN could decide to post the Giant call of the game.

Why didn't you listen to the WFAN stream while watching the game? You can keep the volume to a minimum during the telecast and turn the commercial volume down and the computer volume up and hear all the key calls with the nearly one minute lag of the stream.